Killer bees were created in an attempt to breed tamer and more manageable bees

>Killer bees were created in an attempt to breed tamer and more manageable bees.

is science stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AU-eHXXAbrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They were tring to make a more productive bee by mixing the more agressive but productive African bee with a more passive bee.

So they basically BLACKED a breed of bees and it all went to shit?

Woopsie.

Think mixing other European and African things together may be a mistake, also.?

B-b-but it doesn't work that way for humans

youtu.be/AU-eHXXAbrM

>trusting (((science)))

hybrid vigor not even once

Just like sweden.

I'm surprised these don't get taken down.
I'm also surprised that someone was so uncreative that they just reversed the already stupid idea of another video and managed to get 82k views.

We should all learn from this mistake.

I'll take that shit from quite a lot of nations, France is not one of them.

Yes, and the guy responsible knew it would be a big fucking issue if they started breeding, so he kept the queen in a quarantine so the new breed couldn't spread. Then some Brazilian worker came and freed 26 queens because he thought it was supposed to be free, and the rest is history.

You have earned one pubic hair. Keep standing up for yourself and one day you might grow a pair.

I think the real question is, when will science quit its hubristic pursuit of (((Making nature better)))?

Yes. There's an effort of breeding an isolated french breed with some infamously hearty russian bees to get a mostly productive, weather-resistant, and disease-resistant bee that isn't as vulnerable to the massive die-offs from disease, pesticides, and fungus that the industry standard english honey bee has been undergoing for the last decade.

I'm just waiting for the inevitable pursuit of destroying all the mosquitos, then something really fucked up is going to happen.

Thats not what they were trying to do. They were trying to make bees that would survive in the Amazon. They succeeded, beyond anyone expectations.

SAGE AND REPORT OFF TOPIC THREADS

KEK CONFIRMS
HOLY SHIT THATS RICH

Not even bees can escape from the gibzzzzzmedat