The Earth is not a Globe

The earth is not a globe and dinosaurs are works of fiction and concept.
ill answer questions you have regarding earth not being a globe.

youtube.com/watch?v=emwgDIFW9yc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc
ifers.123.st/t16-the-flat-moon-over-the-flat-earth
youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g
youtube.com/watch?v=kQYCEYiRMEo
youtube.com/watch?v=6E4rXii2h-o
youtube.com/watch?v=JUoeVdlo-so
youtube.com/watch?v=hAetzYzKlg4
youtube.com/watch?v=csULdTh7Xqs
youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs
youtube.com/watch?v=5Pzf-UpsTUc
youtube.com/watch?v=GDaiw-G1VGE
youtube.com/watch?v=VMlLCKj85Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=lFPZRmK3g9c
google.com/patents/US3858334
youtube.com/watch?v=lIvgHNkEXas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssal_plain
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graviton
walrus.wr.usgs.gov/infobank/programs/html/school/moviepage/08.01.03.html
youtube.com/channel/UCrHsrhLqowsAIYbaNE7GcBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

saged

IS the moon flat?

youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc

bump

its a light. almost an illusion
ifers.123.st/t16-the-flat-moon-over-the-flat-earth

wheres your NASA now?

OP kys

fuck flatearthfags

that isnt a question.

space is fake.

bump

What? I thought Sup Forums hated globelists...

If the earth was flat, then the shortest distance between two points is a straight line.

Assuming the earth is flat, why would an airliner travel a flight plan of pic related and intentionally waste fuel?

because the flight plan for that particular route is correct. The transcontinental lines prove this. azumithal equidistant map.

Its the southern areas where flight plans get strange.
Baby Born On Board Long-Haul Flight Proves Flat Earth
youtube.com/watch?v=6E4rXii2h-o

if you fly in a straight line it's easier for terrorists to shoot you down

duh

What is the nature of the Sun?

What is the nature of the Moon?

What is keeping them suspended in air?

What is moving them through the sky?

Why do they not succumb to air friction like everything else we observe on Earth?

What occurs during a lunar eclipse?

What occurs during a solar eclipse?

What force pushes denser objects towards the Earth at a predictable rate of acceleration?

If it's not flat, does it has a center?

what do you mean by a correct route?

The fuck are you talking about? I'm not sure about this pendulum but logistically speaking, the Earth is round. When a ship sets sail it dips below the horizon.

Also if the Earth was indeed flat, explain what it DOES look like. Where is the edge? How can I fly in one direction to Australia and the other to London? Why are areas near the equator more arid than those further north or south?

Look at water. Large particles when close together tend to clump. Same goes for the Earth but with different materials.

How does the Sun set, when it should never be less than 15° above the horizon?

Does the earth spin?

those pictures were taken at different distances, a closer image sees a smaller amount of the surface while a further image gets closer to half the earth.

It's simple geometry.

Why does the sun stop illuminating other parts of the world if it "orbits" like that?

Flat earthers are fucking retards.

>the moon is a light
WHAT THE FUCK IS A LUNAR ECLIPSE THEN LMAO

INB4 YOU GOOGLE IT

>Why does the sun stop illuminating other parts of the world if it "orbits" like that?
Because it works as a projector.
You gotta stop thinking with spheres dude.

explain satallite footage. and dont say wide angle lense you unoriginal fuck

Bump

Even if the earth were flat, why would it matter, and why would governments, scientists ect lie to us about it being a globe?

Fake and gay. You can see the cameraman's dick slip out five seconds in.

Americans are beyond retarded

The earth is round, but not in the way that you think. We're on the inside.

Holy shit that seems legit.wow

>What is the nature of the Sun?
to bring a greater light, a life bringer, symbolism of a son of god.

>What is the nature of the Moon?
lesser light, a light for the darkness, symbolic of the occult (including freemason and arabic shriners), to indicate the time with phases.

>What is keeping them suspended in air?
not actual objects, but they take paths already laid by the Creator. They just are.

>What is moving them through the sky?
the word. frequency. circut.
youtube.com/watch?v=JUoeVdlo-so

youtube.com/watch?v=hAetzYzKlg4

>Why do they not succumb to air friction like everything else we observe on Earth?
because they are above all the elements and near or out of the firmament.

>What occurs during a lunar eclipse?
phases of the moon. they are independent and repeat throughout the months. Often mistaken as the earths shadow and can sometimes be seen during the day with the sun and moon in the sky.

>What occurs during a solar eclipse?
bodies, independent of the sun and moon.
youtube.com/watch?v=csULdTh7Xqs

>What force pushes denser objects towards the Earth at a predictable rate of acceleration?
these rates change depending on the surrounding medium. gravity can be a concept but is not sound with heliocentric theory. Just as the cells in your body work in certain ways, there is true up and down because it just is. Electromagnetism can be attributed along with the atomic mass of the elements.

magnetic mountain, the north pole, artic circle.

youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs

agreed

>flat earth
Psychiatric wards have free wi-fi these days, oh humanity. Even if you never learned basic astronomy, simply asking yourself what do people gain from lying about earth or for example how was US fighting Japan in WW2 if they're on supposedly different ends of the "flat" earth would dispel it.

>the earth is flat because the Bible says so and people only say it's not to trick people into not believing in god
>but the earth was proven to be round hundreds of years before the widespread dissemination of Christianity
>fuck off kike, kill yourself
the thread can 404 now

>there is true up and down because it just is.
that's a terrible explanation

what force pushes denser objects down? why don't denser objects move away from the Earth?

So in order for the flat earth theory to be correct all pilots have to be in on the conspiricy?

and all aerospace engineers
astronomers
geographers
physicists
communications engineers
tv repairmen

etc.

well yeah they're the ones doing the chemtrails they're read in to all kinds of shit that's part of their training in college and their certification process

good luck gvmnt im behind 2531 proxies

and the governments of every country with a space or nuclear program

Are you mentally retarded or just willfully ignorant?

what level math science did you finish at?

Wind

the earth is not flat though. the earth and universe as we know it does not exist.

i know "le matrix" sounds like bullshit but its not super far off from what "reality" is

When do flatearthers think the conspiracy began? What year did all the worlds elite decide to pretend the earth was round?

no flat earther studied a respectable amount of math or science. flat earth is a ruse to get gullible and stupid people to disavow science and remain sheep forever.

planes never fly across the north pole or the south pole despite being faster.

i suggest you look into it: eric dubay is a great resource to start.

perspective, the light is local and not forever.
youtube.com/watch?v=5Pzf-UpsTUc

no it is stationary

that's a weather balloon, many videos show that it is flat:
youtube.com/watch?v=VMlLCKj85Ro

weather ballon or drone footage with lens.

because there is a creator and we are the center of the universe. Oil is not "fossil" fuel and wars are just mass blood rituals by the elite because occult magic is real. Occult is in academics. im not joking.
youtube.com/watch?v=lFPZRmK3g9c

youre in for a treat:
google.com/patents/US3858334

many cultures believed in the earth not being round.

Does the flat earth stay still or rotate?

>Electromagnetism can be attributed along with the atomic mass of the elements.
So shouldn't charged particles move faster towards the earth?

>no it is stationary
How do you explain the detectable magnetic field of the earth then?

>i don't know how poles work
>i don't know how geosynchronous orbit works
>i don't know how light propagates through different media

user, you skipped me here ive been *sips tea* waiting patiently

Why has no one fallen off the earth? Why are there no pictures of an edge? How come we can travel to the same place by going east or west?

If the earth is so flat, why can't you see Japan from the beach on California, using a telescope huh??

>many cultures believed in the earth not being round.
Egyptian and Greek scientists both created mathematical proofs of the earth being round before Christianity existed and Judaism left Israel in large amounts. Did the cultures that thought the earth was flat prove it?

>perspective, the light is local and not forever.
That doesn't make any sense

We can see the sun clear as day, despite the fact that it is supposedly 3000 miles away. Then it moves marginally further away and all of the sudden we can't see a single beam of light?

If there is no horizon, then what is blocking the light. Even at its absolute furthest, it should never be less than 15 degrees below the horizon. It's a straight line from your eyes to the Sun. This is accounting for perspective.

if the moon can pull the earths tides, whats stopping water from lifting up against the earths gravity?
youtube.com/watch?v=lIvgHNkEXas

no. most have eyes wide shut deal going on and worry about mudane life matters or distractions and have been fed lies throughout school. Look at the people who volunteer to serve without knowing what they are really fighting for. Or look at how the FDA can pass pharmaceuticals that are later to be recalled.

all a fraud.

i am enlightened. sorry about the firebomb at Nagasaki.

>I am enlightened
*fedora tipping*
*unsheathes katana*
*teleports behind you*
It's nothing personal, kid

nope.
>"abyssal plains cover more than 50% of the Earth’s surface.[1][2] They are among the flattest, smoothest and least explored regions on Earth.[3] "
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssal_plain

>if the moon can pull the earths tides, whats stopping water from lifting up against the earths gravity?
You just said it, retard. The Earth's gravity.

Imagine two forces pulling on a piece of taffy. Even if one force is significantly stronger than the other, the Taffy is still going to stretch in the middle. That stretching creates our tides.

Do you have any problem with that explanation?

Like I said
>When a ship sets sail it dips below the horizon.
This is an easily testible theory. If the earth was flat this would be impossible.

Also, even if you're standing on top of a giant ball, the horizon would still appear flat. Why? Because we live in a 3 dimensional space. The spot you're standing at is tangential to the Earth.

And what is the benefit of such a conspiracy that would be required to suppress the earth being flat after all?

You didn't answer the question either.

What force is pushing denser objects towards the Earth? Why don't denser objects move away from the Earth?

so what amount of math and science have you studied.

>if the moon can pull the earths tides, whats stopping water from lifting up against the earths gravity?
Nothing, the moon just has a far lower mass and is a far greater distance away from the earth. If those two things were different it could very possibly do that

I think there is an experiment out there that was across lake Michigan or something.

stationary, non moving, fixed.

>So shouldn't charged particles move faster towards the earth?
ironically, ferromagnetism is an explanation for the earths core.

magnetic mountain in the center of the plane. Why do compasses always point "north" rather than spin if the earths "core" is magnetic?

If the earth is a flat disc then what's on the other side of it?

Gravity from the moon on the water is far weaker than that of the earth?
The tides are more complex than middle school explanations anyway, PBS spacetime has a good explanation on youtube.

I know you're trolling, but my autism prevents me from letting it go.

In a vacuum, the flag is going to behave like that, since the only motion would be from the person moving the flag. Also, nobody lets go in a space-walk unless they absolutely have to.

see

Oh christ it's this complete faggot who says nuclear weapons are fake too.

Do not reply to burger b8

Why do you quote this? It means flat on local scales. Spheres are always approximately flat if you consider small enough scales

Why can't I see Mount Everest? It's high enough to see with a telescope.
Did someone build a wall around the earth or why doesn't all the water fall off the edges into space?

Also you do know that the earth isn't straight, It's leaning 23,5 degrees.
And why would earth be the only planet that is flat and not any other planet? Oh right, because it isn't flat.

You're mistaking the concept of level for the concept of flat. A plane is level when all points are an equal distance from the center of the Earth.

Remember, for our purposes "down" isn't a universal direction. It simply means "towards the center of the Earth"

Do you understand?

There would be no Globalism without Globe Earth. Prove me wrong.

I'm American dude, don't give a fuck about Nagasaki. And you are literally the exact opposite of enlightened if you are claiming a flat Earth. You must know nothing about trigonometry because that alone can destroy the flat earth theory and claims.

>Eratosthenes, a Greek astronomer from Hellenistic Libya (276–194 BC), estimated Earth's circumference around 240 BC. He had heard that in Syene the Sun was directly overhead at the summer solstice whereas in Alexandria it still cast a shadow. Using the differing angles the shadows made as the basis of his trigonometric calculations he estimated a circumference of around 250,000 stades. The length of a 'stade' is not precisely known, but Eratosthenes's figure only has an error of around five to fifteen percent.[22][23][24] Eratosthenes used rough estimates and round numbers, but depending on the length of the stadion, his result is within a margin of between 2% and 20% of the actual meridional circumference,
Are you guys implying that you're more illiterate than the ancient Greeks? That this modernist ideal is simply founded on ignorance? Who would do that? Just go on the Internet and act inept

>Why do compasses always point "north" rather than spin if the earths "core" is magnetic?
What happens when you put a compass alongside a bar magnet you moron? It aligns with the magnet.
You're suggesting a magnetic monopole exists too, which they don't.

moon phases are not the earths shadow.

weather conditions, mirages, light, and sea waves stop that.
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE

they assumed it was round with shadows. see diagram posted.
if you shine a flash light and move it across and over a table with salt shakers around foot apart and note the shadows, is the table round or flat? Its a mathematical paradigm from there on, you can shrink and inflate and play with numbers.

Eratosthenes assumed the sun was incredibly far away and that the light rays arrive in parallel. One can perform the same experiment on kitchen table, but it does not make the table's surface a sphere.

1: If you perform the experiment and assume the earth is round then you get the size of the earth.

2: If you perform the experiment and assume the earth is flat then you get the height of the sun.

Just because you disagree with his interpretation of the results does not mean that he was drunk at the time, that it's all a fairy tale or that he was lying.

>ironically, ferromagnetism is an explanation for the earths core.
accounting for that of course but if you're saying the sole attraction between us and the earth is the EM force then why do charged particles move towards the earth in a manner consistent with this?

>magnetic mountain in the center of the plane
But looking that the flat earth model there'd somehow have to be a huge north pole around the edge of the earth and then a south pole at the centre

>Why do compasses always point "north" rather than spin if the earths "core" is magnetic?
Because thats not how a magnetic field works. There are two distinct poles from which the field lines emerge and influence charged objects at certain points in a specific direction. In these kind of arrangements EM fields aren't similar to gravitational fields

when did you stop going to classes?

>hurr durr close magnet = everything is more magnetic than a supermassive structure at the center of a "theoretical" globe
And you always make jokes about us being inbred

If the earth is flat in erastothenes calculations it would be like 3000km up, so would noticeably change in size over the course of a day and never go below 15 degrees in the sky either. Stop pushing your shitty psyop you kike shill.

Anybody ne who does long range shooting

You can determine the circumference of your kitchen table? I'm amazed, tell me more.

>2: If you perform the experiment and assume the earth is flat then you get the height of the sun.

But then you run into this problem Since the Sun clearly dips more than 15 degrees below the horizon (in fact, it disappears completely), we can only conclude that this is more than 3000km away.

Do you disagree?

>i literally know nothing about magnetism
the post

The earth's magnetic field at the surface is incredibly weak compared to most bar magnets. Field strength of 10^-5 T

look again:

why is the hypothesis of gravity a proof of a round earth?
>"In theoretical physics, the graviton is a hypothetical elementary particle that mediates the force of gravitation "
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graviton

>even if you're standing on top of a giant ball, the horizon would still appear flat.
contradictory territory here.
do rivers flow up hills? after all hills are below curvature somewhere.

>What force is pushing denser objects towards the Earth? Why don't denser objects move away from the Earth?
even that cant be fully explained in a round earth.
Things that have more mass than the surrounding medium go down and things that have less mass go up

all kinds

on plate tetonics:
"The same heat engine that produces earthquakes is the driving force raising the world's great mountain ranges.
If this uplift did not take place, the relentless force of erosion would reduce the Earth's landscape to a single flat plane. "
walrus.wr.usgs.gov/infobank/programs/html/school/moviepage/08.01.03.html

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graviton
Not neccessary, general relativity describes gravity without it. I love these out of context wiki quotes, since it shows you dropped out of HS and haven't got a fucking clue what you're on about.

>i'm a flat earth shill
the post

>even that cant be fully explained in a round earth.
Yes it can
Matter bends spacetime towards it, like a bowling ball on a tarp.

There is no theory that can explain why there would be a "universal down".

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that it doesn't make the magnetic radius of earths magnetic field any less credible than a simple bar magnet. try setting up a bar magnet on the south side of your room, get your compass and see which way it points

confirmed for high school dropout.
recommendation: go back to highschool

youtube.com/channel/UCrHsrhLqowsAIYbaNE7GcBg
Watch any video on Flat Earth by Red's Rhetoric.