You guys aren't actually stupid enough to follow this book are you?

You guys aren't actually stupid enough to follow this book are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFT0KSHCpY4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Show some respect OP i dont care what you fucking believe but that is the HOLY bible

We are followers of KEK.

*tip
also sage

This.

You guys aren't actually stupid enough to follow THIS book are you?

No one follows the bible. Christians follow the Church.

I found Buddhism to be much more efficient

Down to the very letter , the bible is literally shit turning in to gold , when you break away from the delusion

Do you believe Jesus walked on water?

This there is no doubt that since the decline of Christianity has accelerated degeneracy has increased all over the Western world

Yes I do

No

both of these books are jewish lies

why would i believe either?

Yes offcourse he rose from the dead, walking on water is nothing compared to that

>I have never read the Gospel
The posts

I'm a Mahayana Buddhist like every Nat-Soc should be

surface tension is just a silly myth right user?

To the letter

>dailey reminder that the king james bible is the most legit bible we have in english , other bible versions want to mis direct you about the mark of the beast

back to tumblr, you faggot
thank you for enlightening us . now go away autistic fedora faggot

:)

A miracle is something devine that defies laws of nature and cannot be explained by man made methodologies
>John 20:29

Bible speaks against jews numerous times.Educate yourself .

Do you accept all miracles as true, or just some?

In Buddhist scriptures it says Buddha walked on water.

Buddha predates Jesus.

But the texts that say Buddha walked on water are fake, right, the Jewish texts though, on the other hand...

Retarded argument. It's like the problem of evil retarded.

>Buddha predates Jesus.

Just because something predates does not make it more true ,i also belief in the devil, maybe buddha walked on water by his powers

>You guys aren't actually stupid enough to follow this book are you?
Of course not.
Books are for reading not following, retard.

It's not retarded.

If you accept that the claims of Buddha's miracles were made up by his disciples who were enchanted by the master, it could lead you to question the fantastical claims of Jesus disciples. I mean, not even disciples... the gospels were written like 70+ years after his death. They're stories.

I do, in fact I am on my way to church this very minute.

I would hope you are too.

Going to church on sunday what a pleb

if the problem of evil is so retarded, then why has it been engaged seriously by theological thinkers and philosophers for thousands of years?

Old habit, I see no reason not to.

>Buddha
He's ducking dead Christ is alive

The day of the lord is the sabbath and the sabath is saturday

>posting on Sup Forums while driving

proof of lack of intelligence

>love your neighbor as you love yourself

This isn't stupidity it is mercy.

The jewish race must still be exterminated.

And the pedophile ring people must be butchered and burned alive.

We know this because jesus died on a friday the next day was sabbath , thus a saturday ,

Fuck off fag.

The original greek text says "on"
kαὶ ποιεῖ πάντας, τοὺς μιkροὺς kαὶ τοὺς μεγάλους, kαὶ τοὺς πλουσίους kαὶ τοὺς πτωχούς, kαὶ τοὺς ἐλευθέρους kαὶ τοὺς δούλους, ἵνα δῶσιν αὐτοῖς χάραγμα ἐπὶ τῆς χειρὸς αὐτῶν τῆς δεξιᾶς ἢ ἐπὶ τὸ μέτωπον αὐτῶν,

ἐπί=on, upon

I am walking.

Yes from the wrong bible versions

it's a good book.

OP isn't stupid enough to actually follow this book, is he?

Then post the original verse with source. The burden of proof is on you.

Nestle GNT 1904
Westcott and Hort 1881
Westcott and Hort / [NA27 variants]
RP Byzantine Majority Text 2005
Greek Orthodox Church 1904
Tischendorf 8th Edition
Scrivener's Textus Receptus 1894
Stephanus Textus Receptus 1550

All of them have ἐπί

Your chart claims that Luther Bibel uses the better source and it also has "on".

Chart also claims that Stephens greek is reliable which also has ἐπί

youtube.com/watch?v=hFT0KSHCpY4

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of instruction: but fools despise wisdom and knowledge." - Proverbs 1:7

>no contradictions
>superior language
>flawless
>unedited
where do i sign up ?

The Greek word epi (επι ) is a preposition and it can legitimately be translated in many ways, and all Bible translations do this.
It can be translated in such varied ways as “upon, in, unto, on, of, to, with, for, because of, into, before, toward, against, at, beside, over, and among”.

Allah is fictional and Mohammad is pedophile faggot. You mudslimes deaths are coming soon

The only way to win is for redpilled agnostics to align with the christians and openly appreciate their system of morals and values. Whether they really believe it or not is irrelevant but numbers in this game are important

επι is used 896 times in the New Testament and never meaning that something is inside something.

I dont know greek but , the translations presume that the mark is a tattoo and that is why its on , if its something else , like a microchip in would make more sense now but back then on would make more sense

The Greek word epi is also translated as IN in such verses as:
Luke 1:47 “my spirit hath rejoiced IN God my Saviour.”
Luke 5:18 “men brought IN a bed a man”
Luke 6:17 “and stood IN the plain”
Luke 18:9 “which trusted IN themselves”
Acts 2:26 “my flesh shall rest IN hope”
Acts 4:18 “teach IN the name of Jesus”
Romans 5:2 “rejoice IN hope of the glory of God”
1 Corinthians 13:6 “Rejoiceth not IN iniquity”
2 Corinthians 1:9 “that we should not trust IN ourselves, but IN God”
Ephesians 1:16 “mention of you IN my prayers”
Colossians 1:16 “and that are IN earth”

>Matthew 27:29 “and a reed IN HIS RIGHT HAND”
(epi in Majority and TR) - Wycliffe 1395, Tyndale, Coverdale 1535, the Great Bible 1540, Matthew’s Bible 1549, Bishops’ Bible 1568, Geneva Bible 1587, Mace N.T. 1729, Whiston’s N.T. 1745, Worsely Version 1770, Wesley N.T. 1790, Revised Version 1885, Darby 1890, Young’s 1898, ASV 1901, Rotherham’s Emphasized bible 1902, Godbey N.T. 1902, Twentieth Century N.T. 1904, Weymouth 1912, Goodspeed 1923, Amplified Bible 1987, KJV 21st Century Version 1994, Interlinear Greek N.T, 1997 (Larry Pierce), the NKJV 1982, God’s First Truth 1999, Sacred Scriptures Family of Yah 2001, The Evidence Bible 2003, The Resurrection Life New Testament 2005 (Vince Garcia), Complete Jewish Bible 1998, Easy To Read Version 2006, Holman Standard 2009, Conservative Bible 2011, Hebraic Transliteration Scripture 2010, The Work of God’s Children Illustrated Bible 2011, Far Above All Translation 2011, Common English Bible 2011, ESV 2011, World English Bible 2012, International Standard Version 2014, Modern English Version 2014.

But nice try satan you almost got me again

Luke 5:18 “men brought IN a bed a man”
Stephens codex says the man was on the bed when they brought him. Not inside it.
kαὶ ἰδού, ἄνδρες φέροντες ἐπὶ kλίνης ἄνθρωπον ὃς ἦν παραλελυμένος kαὶ ἐζήτουν αὐτὸν εἰσενεγkεῖν kαὶ θεῖναι ἐνώπιον αὐτοῦ

None of the verses you posted actually mean that something is literally inside something.

>Matthew 27:29 “and a reed IN HIS RIGHT HAND”
ἐπὶ is used about the crown of thorns
ἐν is used about the reed

You twist the verses to serve your own fantasies.

No, I believe that we exist for no reason, and we need to keep developing ourselves to reach an non-existing goal, in addition, I believe in enlightening others about how nothing has value, and I will spend most of my life convincing everyone to be apathetic about everything, while telling them science is not made up (its the exception), and wasting most of my life.

t. post-college grad atheist

How is watered down Buddhism, aka, new age spirtualism working out for you? Is it fun making things as you go along and being afraid to try a monotheistic belief system because of your intellectual skepticism and need for everyone o believe that you aren't dumb, by ironically practicing a religion that many claim isn't a religion?

come on man at least be funny

>we exist for a reason bicuz muh feelings

>ignoring all the complex systems that exist on this planet, and relying on an irrational position that has no proof whilst calling another position that can utilize scientific inquiry as a way of validating their position, "dumb."

I can respect an individual that has an atheist existential view that is very settle, in regards to thinking that humans can make things up as they, but they still acknowledge that partaking in a society is benéfica and will simply go with what's provided.

On the other hand, any person who's a nihilist, or has a more extreme version of atheist exitentialism are idiotic.

beneficial, is*

Have you read it?
Which part was lacking in intellect?
>1 post by this ID

>Science is not made up

>Praise String theory
>Muh Google Matter/Energy
>Muh Wormholes
>Multiverse
>muh Jewish laws of Physics - everything is else is heresy
>(((Climate change)))
>Vaccines cause autism
>Aliums

Priase Science

>what is theoretical

Which book do you follow?

>Theoretical
ie Made up ;^)

>Theories that explain observable data
>Making stuff up

Pretty much, but with evidence to back it up.

No, because I learned not to believe everything I read.

And in the end your devout, productive, family man life will have mattered exactly the same as my degenerate hedonistic existance. I'll choose the latter, thanks ;^)

No but jews have succubi soo.....
i'm gonna go with them because succubi!

I'm pretty sure, Anne Frank made up the holocaust to sell books...

If its backed up its a law ;^)

i follow the ten commandments, the rest of the book describes mans attempts to follow the ten commandments and failing hard at it

I'm not practicing New Age spiritualism.
I am practicing real Buddhism that I picked up in Japan when I was living there.
>le white people cannot be buddhist meme
Buddhism is an Indo-European religion unlike Christianity.
It's actually closer to me, ethnically, than Christianity.
How can a white person practice Middle Eastern religions, I could ask you.
Are you a LARPer?

no one ever said they were law you dumbass
things like string theory are highly controversial, especially in academic physics circles
stop taking the work of a few and branding it the work of the entire subject

good god religious nuts are so retarded

Reading up on the actual scientific process for literally 10 minutes would prove you wrong

Read the thread my newfriend ;^)