Why you are not a Christian?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Physics-Christianity-Frank-J-Tipler/dp/0385514255
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because why should i care? if there is a Jesus he knows we're cool.

Because I dont embrace jewish lies

I am

BECAUSE
GOD
NOT
REAL

GOSH WHY CAN'T YOU SHEEPLE ***____THINK____***

>look mom I'm the anti-christian superstar of Sup Forums

because Islam is the true religion

>you will always be a monkey

Because it is almost certainly objectively false.

Oh but for fun Sup Forums edginess, why do you support a religion that says that Jews are God's chosen people?

>plz plz plz fight me I'm the atheist superstar

Is she your parent, Israel?

what a gilf

seriously, from 0 to 10, what rate is she in Israel?

>he only read the OT

Because I'm not a fucking moron.

a solid 4

I didn't ask out of 5 stars, I asked about out of 10.

Wasn't raised with any religion.

Can't take it seriously now because the OT needs to be true for Jesus to be real, most Christians pick and choose what parts of allegory while the OT is pretty radical and oft provably false.

Christianity only makes sense if you believe the Bible is 100% correct while ignoring evidence to the contrary.

always assume a */10 system, bitches aren't restaurants

Any Sup Forums christcuck worth his salt believes that the Jews now aren't the Jews from the Bible, and that the Jews in the Bible (and Jesus) were white. Anything to overcome the cognitive dissonance.

amazon.com/Physics-Christianity-Frank-J-Tipler/dp/0385514255

>A highly respected physicist demonstrates that the essential beliefs of Christianity are wholly consistent with the laws of physics.

>
Tipler’s thoroughly rational approach and fully accessible style sets The Physics of Christianity apart from other books dealing with conflicts between science and religion. It will appeal not only to Christian readers, but also to anyone interested in an issue that triggers heated and divisive intellectual and cultural debates.

You forgot the part where Jesus said Jews were children of the devil.

Because i'm gay so no matter what I go to hell anyways.

>bitches aren't restaurants

Your people always end up eating on both

and you forgot the part were Karl Marx said he hated judaism

your playing mental gymnastics, leaf

being gay is a choice
if it isn't a choice then it's a mental illness

>Karl Marx said he hated judaism

But he never said he hated the jewish bankers who funded and supported him.

I even went to gay-reformation camp so that I can be straight. Didn't work, even though I really put lots of effort into it.

Christianity might seem like a bulwark against communism but it's really not

The central idea of Christianity is that every human possesses a soul, all souls are equal before God rich and poor, all have individual value - every human has an internal, essential kernel of "self" distinct from their social role in the community.

Intellectually, there's a direct straight line between this and communism

Paganism was 1000x better sorry

(((think)))

If Im a Christian, it means I believe in Christ. He said Jews (Pharisees and Scribes in Judea at the time) were children of the devil.

There's no gymnastics.

Because I'm far too intelligent to believe in God. There isn't any proof. Not to mention church is nothing but a ponzi scheme.
>hey goy you wanna go to heaven right? Give me 10% of your salary every sunday. You're not a heretic are you?

You're dead George Carlin, stop being a fag and go back to your grave.

>Give me 10% of your salary every sunday.

This is evangelicals and protestants. They are heretics.

Just started reading the bible and learning more, I'm actually fairly captivated. Grew up in a house where mom came from christian Anglo Saxon and dad came from Islamic middle eastern family. Never had a religion growing up but someone near and dear just died and I see great strength, resolve, and love in the family and I want to follow that path.

I dont tithe. Some protestants do though.

Fucking hell why can't people have common decency like Christians but not be cucked like catholics

full quote: Should we look to kings and princes to put right the inequalities between rich and poor? Should we require soldiers to come and seize the rich person's gold and distribute it among his destitute neighbors? Should we beg the emperor to impose a tax on the rich so great that it reduces them to the level of the poor and then to share the proceeds of that tax among everyone? Equality imposed by force would achieve nothing, and do much harm. Those who combined both cruel hearts and sharp minds would soon find ways of making themselves rich again. Worse still, the rich whose gold was taken away would feel bitter and resentful; while the poor who received the gold form the hands of soldiers would feel no gratitude, because no generosity would have prompted the gift. Far from bringing moral benefit to society, it would actually do moral harm. Material justice cannot be accomplished by compulsion, a change of heart will not follow. The only way to achieve true justice is to change people's hearts first - and then they will joyfully share their wealth.

I'm a >"pagan"
But I have no problem with christians or other religions
All religons look dumb to people who aren't believers of that specific religion

>Material justice cannot be accomplished by compulsion

Karl Marx didn't like this part.

Because religion in general is bullshit.

>being this edgy

You'd have to be pretty stupid to completely denounce all the wisdom and teachings of religion as bullshit.

believing something a bunch of old pervs with schizophrenia came up with thousands of years ago? ill pass

Already am.

Because i am willing and able to live a good life without fearing jewish hell or other stupidity.
I would probably be still chrisitian if i was a poorly educated hick with a irrascible fear of my own death.

Why do you follow the thing that was forced on your ancestors under threat of death?

I just don't believe. I see no reason to, and perhaps find comfort in a universe which just doesn't give a fuck.

Christianity is a cuck religion.

There is more evidence supporting Kek than Christianity.

Life after death would be the ultimate fuck you to me. I can't wait for this shit to end.

You can have her back

When frogposters die they go to meme hell
Sorry my dude

woah are you me when i was 14?

>with a irrascible fear of my own death.
in this moment, you are euphoric

>You'd have to be PRETTYYYY STUPID to COMPLETELY DENOUNCE all the WISDOM and TEACHINGS of religion r-right?

Yeah you mean a single fucking book that was written thousands of years ago by probably some bored arabian fag
>A
>FUCKING
>BOOK

>muh cultural contributions
>muh we'd all be barbarians without religion
>muh nebulous wisdom
over exaggeration of the century, how shameless to take the credit for people's emotions of kindness and love and give it to someone else

The how do you justify being on POL?

I just lurk to laugh at the retardation on display.

The same reason as you my dude, this place is hilarious.

Though I must admit I have actually managed to read some interesting things here, and I have also had some reasonable and factual discussions. Plus this place is hilarious, it is all the things a something shouldn't be, but it makes it all work somehow, a dysfunctional place based around an equilibrium of retardation and hilarity.

Never change Sup Forums.
Also, where else is there to go? Reddit? Facebook? No thanks.

Notice that Jesus made a point to hang out with sinners.

All I know about religion is that the elites seem to think something of it with their devil worship. So either they are all mentally ill or there is something more to religion.

If there is something to religion that people generally aren't getting then I'd take a guess that its a collective consciousness having power. In which meme magick is important for red pilling the world so we can uncuck ourselves.

I really think that, under certain conditions, humans can tap in to the more spiritual side of this life; and when they do they tend to shape that experience around the religion of their culture. Buddha might have had the same spiritual insights that Jesus had, but Jesus only had early Judaism at his disposal to explain it, and Buddha only had what would be called today as early Hinduism.