Argument with girlfriend

What do I do guys? Did I just sperg out? Tried to pull the red pill on her but didn't go as expected.

1/6

2/6

>sweden
you dun goofed OP. police will be at your door to bring you in and check your privilage shortly.

lol

3/6

>normies

4/6

Why do you and your girlfriend text in English?

You and your woman sound like absolute retards.

Who talks like this?

4/5

Sorry this is the last one. I'm a retard when it comes to counting.

"I said now"
"I said now"

Yeah, if you stay after this, you will be a bitch-boy

We're both Canadian, but I've been living in Sweden for a couple of years now. Currently doing long distance.

It's kind of amazing how Sweden can be so beta while trying to be some redpilled alpha.

This is comedy gold.

laura is a strange name for a guy

you're kinda autistic op

>Blocking

Fucking lmao
Leave this dumpster fire and don't look back

>ok i will

Top kek lad

Holy fucking shit I'm pissing myself
I am utterly at a loss for words

Inb4 6/6

>autists like OP can get a gf but I cant

Im about ready to fall upon my sword lads

Its been 18 years, where is she?

You are a fucking beta

Never display your insecurities with your gf, they will sense that as a weakness and stop respecting you. You should deal with them internally instead.

Holy shit dude hahaahaahahahaa

Man a leaf posting with a swedish flag. We didn't anticipate this level of cuckedness. At least you dropped the cunt. It's for the best.

also
>mfw foreigners text eachother in English
absolutely cucked by America

fake and gay

>born canadian
>move to sweden

Literal apex cuck

>it's 2016
ABORT ABORT ABORT

you fucking idiot you should have just chilled out

>i raised very valid points
holy fuck cunt you may as well have just whipped out your fedora and called her m'lady

you dumb sperg you fuckwed up

>18 years
lel m8 if it doesnt happen in the next 5 it will probably never happen, good luck!

>Long distance

Judging by these texts and the fact that this is long distance, I can assure with with 100% certainty that she is cheating on you.

Please be an alpha and dump her whore ass. You'll thank me later you fucking beta cuck.

You showed your power level lad

>OMMGG You can be dominant in bed
>Chill
>
>Just because your cultural Marxist sources have told you otherwise etc.

that's the person he's texting ya wally

hahaha this is pathetic

Why would you let her call you bitch in the first place? Why did you change your mind?

>long distance
>cuckposting
god damn this is some next level shitposting

SWEDEN YES

She doesnt love you at all, she isnt into you. She cheats on you 100%.

Why do you do this to yourself?

Based swede bro, good on yo. You give them an inch and they take a mile. You'd have probably be getting pegged within a month.

But... but... at least I'm getting my dick wet... amirite guys? :(

Ploy by international jews lmao

>I could go into a whole argument about how this is a ploy by internation Jews to destroy the pillars of Western civilization blah blah

AAJAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHA

MY BRAIN IS SHORT CIRCUITING RN

you shouldn't have let it get as far as you did to be honest family. The problem is if you do it by words and not deeds and attitude it takes ages and she has to be redpilled to begin with or it won't work.

Anyway OP, I'd leave her. She's boring.

autistic fucking Canadians

How did a fucking sperglord like you get a girlfriend in the first place

>implying Ill live 5 more years
pshht

If it doesnt happen by the time I graduate college I will end it all

I just want to feel a woman's loving embrace

I fucked a chubby girl the other week but it was meh, I just want a qtgf who loves me

Why do I have to try sooo hard, why cant a girl just be hopelessly in love with me no matter what dumb shit I do/say?

You are a fool, Sven. You should call her in the future and be a man who leads, not a girly man who texts, esp. with an iphome like a woman.

Not at all, you fucking autist.

>getting mad at the "It's 2016" argument without realizing why it's valid in this context
You are a massive idiot, and that's just one small part of your idiocy in this conversation.

Sounds like karma finally came back to bite you in the ass.

you're long distance you probably haven't dicked her in months you cuck

>blocked for insulting her precious kike ideas

DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT, HOLY FUCK.

>he took the jew bait

Dude cmon you should know better. Lurk more is a necessity not a suggestion.

He is a Canadian and her long distance girlfriend is also Canadian but he has moved into Sweden since a couple of years.

This is some obvious larping faggotry right here

he's canadian

OP, post your dick and your face. I cannot believe an autist of this level can get a gf without being an Aryan superhuman.

How good must that pussy be if you have somebody like this on you're phone?

>talking about the jews in front of normies even if you're fucking them
this is bait

I don't get it what the hell were you arguing about?

Haha oh wow

You sound like a total bitch.
If you need to say you are alpha, then it means you are not.

Like that old saying, "a barking dog does not bite". Just act like a fucking man you pussy. You don't need to throw "redpills" or act like an autist.

And the "I will call but if you don't answer..." part was the cringiest of it all. Should just have stopped talking after that or just said "fuck off".

If you do what she is asking to but dragging your feet and complaining you are still a little bitch because you are doing what she asked you to.

tl:dr - kys

So if it's long distance why are you talking about sex? And what did she propose to do, femdom? You're right for wanting to remain the dominant one in the relationship. But long distance never works dude, just break up with her.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

What city is she in?

user you fucking pussy. Long distance relationship doesn't work. Fuck a girl at the current country you're living in faggot.

>cultural Marxist sources

m8 that was too much and desu I'd dump her just for saying either she controls it or mutual. You're dating a feminist, bro.

hahaha u idiot actually believe that pol hates jews, absolute madman haha.

>it's either mutual or I run

Wew lad. Ditch this cunt

He's saying that it's his boyfriend you moron.. He was calling him gay.. God damn you're stupid

You're a fucking autistic moron, but at the same time, she's not worth a second of your time, either.

It almost seems like her initial request (understandably, maybe) hurt your pride, then you overcompensated by being hyper-aggressive, disappointed in your own initial weak response.

Long story short, this is fake as fuck, but if it's not, she's not worth your time, and you're probably not worth her time, either. You've gotta gradually lay out your worldview, you can't just come out with "JEWS!" and expect to be taken seriously. Her John Oliver response is pretty fucking pathetic, at the same time, but you overplayed your hand and disgusted her.

My wife agreed with me politically considerably when we first started dating, and now agrees with me without question. Women want to be led, sure, but they don't want to be told they're being led. You need to have respectful talks with them laying out your worldview, and show them you genuinely care about them.

>you shouldn't have let it get as far as you did to be honest family. The problem is if you do it by words and not deeds and attitude it takes ages and she has to be redpilled to begin with or it won't work.

This.

Never argue with a woman about anything.

>aruging with a race that is """always right"""

why even try?

I have had arguments with my girlfriend and have said that "they" want to destroy masculine men and weaken society as a whole

Just say they instead of Jews and you sound a whole lot more sane

>apex cuck
LOL

You should have called her from the start. Use your voice. Texting is a shitty, effete way of communicating.

I had a relationship like this for 3 years, she was 15 when I fucked her the first time and I was 17.

She was 176cm, Double D tits, perfect drop form that was tight together, nice ass, skinny, tight teen pussy, shaved or not shaved as I demanded. I could do anything and she would support it, listen to nazi music in the car with her, insult her friends, degrade her in public. I even fingered her asshole in public when I was extremely drunk.

Now she is becoming a doctor.

I just fucked it up because I became depressive and didnt want to talk to her after 3 years of relationship and pushed her away from me for about half a year til she was gone.

Since then I never experienced undonditional love again and am not ready to give it. desu I didnt experience love since then at all.

The relationship ended more than 3 years ago.

Now I have to drink.

>Sweden

Why am I not surprised

TOP KEK

Holy shit dude. You can't "its the jews" this early.

>its mutual
>you can be dominant in bed
>call now, you little bitch
kek.

>rn
>LOWKEY
>canadian
>swedish
>cuck
the thread that keeps on giving

MORE IMPORTANTLY
>long distance relationship
>that's now over
where are the tit pics?
this is now an "OP post her tits or gtfo" thread

Why do you guys speak English?
Is sweden actually that cucked?

Feels a bit emasculating. It's because you're the apex beta cuck.

>being this upset over a woman

post the last one you fuck , did she really block you? you stopped on 5/6

90% of the time people say they're blocking you they don't actually

>Beta playing Alfa but becoming gamma in the process.
Pic related is my permanent face expression now, I just cant stop cringing.

I usually don't post but I'll take the bait I guess. Your girlfriend is very quick to question the stability of the relationship and despite being long distance, doesn't hesitate to threaten breaking up with you if you're not a certain type of person. You, additionally, are unable to understand that you are socially inept and continue to say childish and immature things regardless of you're trying to redpoll her or not. Nothing you said was coherent and it came off as douchey and unintelligent.

Neither of you deserve a relationship and it's honestly a farce saying you two are boyfriend and girlfriend because neither of you have any mutual respect or feelings for each other.

Just move on and attempt to learn from your situation and accept the fact you are a man child and improve the social awareness.

scandinavians are so fucking weird and disgusting looking
saged

> RN

It's okay Sven, I have these arguments with my SJW gf also. If you're really giving them good dick and manipulating then to fall in love with you well enough you can tell a woman almost anything and she'll stay

>lowkey

>sweden

fuck off refugee

shouldve told her to fuck off here and that youre not gonna date a girl with some weird power fetish

Most people never experienced that kind of love.

Now when I am dating its just not the same.

i fucking just read this...

this is fucking hilarious
>>I could go into a whole argument about how this is a ploy by internation Jews to destroy the pillars of Western civilization blah blah

fucking triple kek!

God be a fucking man, and take the dick out of your ass. WTF is all these eurofags so fucking beta

you two were retarded teenagers move the fuck on

>Sweden
>English

Fuck off nigger, no one on Sup Forums has a girlfriend, otherwise we wouldn't be on Sup Forums.

>cultural Marxist sources
>plot by international jews to destroy the pillars of western civilisation by targetting the nuclear family

Why do swedes talk to each other in English?

>Op gets litterally cockblocked by jews

Fucking kek sven

so you were in canada and chose to move to SWEDEN

what the flying fuck is wrong with you?

did you want to go to refugeestan?

Just say (((they))) and see if she knows that that means.