Phone posters are the muslims of Sup Forums

Phone posters are the muslims of Sup Forums
When do we stop accepting phone posters to Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

floens.github.io/Clover/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's fucking brilliant. I've noticed all the cell-phone screenshots and stupid autocorrect posts but it never occurred to me that blocking cellphones would get rid of most of the normalfags.

phone posters defense
> "w-w-what else am i s-supposed to do while on the toilet?"

What if there would be an user actually having a vital information about something, that he has to post ASAP but then phone doesn't allow him to do that? Your idea is good but it needs improvement OP.

>having a vital information
poo detected, go do the needful

Try and stop me cunt.

ALLUH ACKBAR

>be me
>be phoneposter
>too poor to buy computer
>technical old fag
Bugger off, ya cheeky wanker

Why would chan block anons who give them ad revenue? Computer anons probably have ad blockers.

What if I use Clover?

It makes my phone ding and blink it's LED every time I get a (you)!

No ads on Clover.
I have a pass though.

Mah nigguh

whats the percentage of phone posting, 70% ?

Cant pwn the phone

Phone browsing should be allowed, but no posting

How do you even stand browsing on the phone?

I have 17 tabs of Sup Forums + the catalog open right now.
I cant even imagine how hard it would be to read all of this shit or view images on a phone screen, let alone browse effectively.

Thank pal!

>burger can't in2 walking and shit posting at same time

Phoneposters are the backbone of pol. Phoneposters deserve the same opportunities you do. In fact I am a phoneposter and this post was made from a phone.

What the hell happened to Mulan?

floens.github.io/Clover/

Phone posters are a peaceful people. Don't be phone phobic. You clearly need to interpret the apple user agreement more closely.

Fug, meant for

Ive heard of clover, but I mean isnt the quality of browsing on the phone just shit?

This post was sent from my iPhone

I'm on my phone right now so fuck you OP

It's less robust than desktop browsing sure, but Clover is much better than the vanilla mobile site.
I still spend most of my time on Sup Forums from my desktop, but I like to browse on my phone in bed to wind down before going to sleep.

This would actually be my only concern. Most of us here in a happening type situation, would want to post directly here.

Aside from that this guy's got it

Checked

What is to keep phone posters from just using the desktop site on their phone though?

Nothing, but normies don't know how to change a user-agent string so it's not a problem as long as the website enforces it.

Sup Forums pass required for phone posting

Pass is kind of annoying to use on mobile data though.

Bookmarks are way easier than "tabs"

Same

>Sitting in your house pc and posting on/pol/ like a fat loser MEET

or

Going about your day to work, the gym or even while having a dump and being able to browse and post

Try and stop me infidel

>face of a desktop poster

>face of a phone poster

This unchecked aggression towards us phonies has to stop. Every user has he right to shitpost from whatever platform they prefer.

NEET

aww shit

Funny thing is phonies are Linux based. Desktoppers are using cucked Windows.

>ban iphones.

Mark all phone posters with a phone icon. That way you can filter out most of the normiefags easily.

bedposting is comfy go fuck yourself

This

bookmarks are only for long term sites.
Tabs are more efficient. You can reload all of them at once, and cycle through all of them searching for replies.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that bookmarks are superior?

I dont get this phone poster hate meme.

Only somebody truly autistic would care about how other people post on this website.

Like how the fuck does it even matter in the slightest?

Its just because phone posting allows inept normies to dodge bans because of baked in dynamic IP.

What about tabletposters?

So what. If they ban people for retarded shit like saying ven fischbein Im not surprised that they go around the ban.

Also, Sup Forums is better using the clover app than even the desktop imo

FITE ME BRO

I'm a data fiend so I just preload a bunch of shit to read throughout the day rather than post.

He's on his phone using an app: Mimi. Instead of tabs, it uses bookmarks that update every minute. It works for what's needed. I phone post using Mimi when I'm out, and can't be on my comp. Otherwise I'm on my comp lurking or posting.

>not using clover

It is Clover you foig.

I need to go to Sup Forums when im in school :(

Oh wow that is clover. Im retarded.

Ive had too much to drink, I think im going to bed now.

Maybe it could be tied to something other than IP

redditors are the hispanics.

I find browsing and reading threads much easier on my tablet.

The problems start when I feel compelled to reply to a post.

Pic is me in a gay club last night.
Just doing full disclosure on my degenerate status.

twitter posters are the real cancer.

turning Sup Forums into a discussion of e-celebs.