Is this image accurate?

Is this image accurate?

just be grateful the EBT card made it all possible niggers and stop with this false meme

not as accurate as this

depends... which is which?

Idk. I'm Indian we don't even celebrate thanksgiving :(

no, niggers don't know how to cook.

If the black one is the one on the left, and a jailhouse thanksgiving, then yeah

>I'm Indian
why are you in America?

This is one of the biggest memes ever. Black people are mostly poor and buy pre-prepared food like TV dinners much much more than white people. If you work retail, you'd know that black people barely do any cooking at all.

>I'm Indian
You have to go back

>macaronia and cheese on thanksgiving
>a bunch of green shit

no thanks Jamal

What's the point? Is this some "ayyo white people don't season their food" shit?

Really cunt? Ever heard of colonisation? Big reason was spices. We fucking love that shit. Cloves, pepper... you name it, we conquered cunts for it.

Next time you say whites don't like seasoning, consider all the anal pain our colonisation caused you. At least it wasn't for imaginary gold like the Conquistadors (yeah, your precious fucking Mexicans are genocidal colonists too).

No wonder niggers are the most obese demographic.

Left is a school lunch. School lunch is for niggers who get "free lunch" for being no-income.

Yea, the one on the left is prison food, and the one on the right is real people food.

we literally ransacked half the globe for some goddamn leaves and ground up plants, its fucking hilarious thinking about it

Hello, I would like to inform you that this humor is at a Facebook and Twitter level. You should delete this and go post it there.

Black people thanksgiving

>What's the point?

Self esteem boost. Blacks in America are obsessed with status and boosting their self esteem to distract them from the fact they are a slave race. Anything to bring themselves up and whites down.

I remember Patrice O'neil said something to the affect of 'everything a black person does is a middle finger to white people'.

Next time you ask yourself, "Why does a black person do this?" just remember it's because they're Niggers.

>If you work retail, you'd know that black people barely do any cooking at all.

Or if you work in fast food. When I did, every single time the welfare checks came in, we got fucking busy.

When will blacks stop appropriating white culture?
The pilgrims were white

I thought the black one would be jail food

kek

why should he celebrate settlers fucked over his ancestors ?

Notice how the white side has milk? Nigs can't disgust diary. The vast majority of them are manlets because of this.

Yes, when a black person is in prison, their white jailors give them the one on the left and if they're not in prison the black soup kitchen gives them the one on the right.

They're both "Black People food". One is for when they're in prison and the other is homemade, meaning they haven't been busted yet. Not everything on a white person's plate would be so gelatinous

The one on the left is black thanksgiving. It's the meal they serve in the prison canteen.

Surely your cherry picking is accurate. If you don't want arguments don't cause them, there is poor and richer everywhere. Just watch out so you and your family have enough to eat/drink.

>They're both "Black People food"

blacks cant drink milk

>Black families
How do they even have thanksgiving dinner together? Do they like Skype from all the different prisons across the state?

Nope.

That image should say Yankee Thanksgiving vs Southern Thanksgiving. Southern eating isn't confined to race.

No, white people don't eat from paper plates.

Don't know if that is an accurate representation of prison food though.

Obama gives them a pardon.

Since the only people in his middle school class are whites like 20 years younger than him he figures white people eat school lunches at home, I guess.

pretty much

Uneducated Yankee blacks believe that Midwestern cooking = white people cooking. Northern blacks imitate Southern Cuisine believing it to be "exclusively black soul food" even though they don't realize all races eat the same food in the South and all races influenced each other from a culinary standpoint.

Praise Kek!

what does this even mean? which is which? the left looks like some shitty school lunch and the right looks like someone took 5 foods and mixed them together for no reason

Black people have no culture or food.

>nigger spends thanks giving in prison
>damn white people food be like sheeeeit!

Negroes can't digest lactose? I didn't know that.

Another blacked version of Thanksgiving

no and that nigger can fucking fight me.
My thanksgiving consisted of a light salad, bread, corn pudding, creamed spinach, cranberry sauce, gravy and roast beef, with blackberry cobbler, mincemeat pie and pumpkin pie for desert.
Sorry we don't got no chitlins' o' none a'them colla'd greens! That food is disgusting, piled high on disposable plates. Savages.

>black
>giving

They throw it away and have toilet hooch later.

I'm guessing the plate that looks like prison food is thanksgiving dinner for blacks. I'd say it's fairly accurate

Not even. Everything here from cement to t-shirts to plastic containers are all white inventions. Even the Romans were better than modern Africans.

No. White people have real plates to use.