Dear Atheist minority of Sup Forums

Dear Atheist minority of Sup Forums,

Please look at the attached image. It shows that Christians are solely responsible for Trump being elected.

Have you thanked your Christian brethren for voting Trump into office lately?

At the very least you euphoric fedoras should go an volenteer at your local church. Do some cleaning or something, doesn't have to be anything big, just something small to show your appreciation.

Because, as the pew research data clearly shows, if Godless atheists had their own way Hillary would be President right now.

Signed,

Sup Forums

How will you prove physics retard

Science tells us how God does something, not why.

Also was there a thank you in there Mr. Atheist? I couldn't seem to find one.

>forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those ho trespass against us

So if I murder my whole family
God wanted it?
IF holocaust HAPPENED would God want Jews dead

>atheists don't understand free will

No wonder it's just easier to turn your brain off and imagine the (((Atheism fairy))) magically exploded nothing into everything and had it meaninglessly form sentient life. You're incapable of higher thought.

That's kinda sad.

How do you explain Big bang

>kikes
>71% Clinton, 24% Trump

The Big Bang was devised by Jesuit priest and physicist Georges LemaƮtre.

Before that all the 'clever' atheists thought the universe was infinite and without beginning, in a steady state. Atheists used this to prove there was no God as there was no begginging. Now they just say 'lol who knows how it began but it certainly wasn't God'.

Because they're children.

So you're welcome atheists. Once again Christians save the day.

Why do I see the Czech cunt sperging out in every Atheist/Christian thread? How does it effect you what other people believe?

>I nitpick parts of a book written by a nobody to form my moral compass instead of coming up with my own

cute kids

Many Czechs are atheist, that's why are we one of the smartest countries in the world

Then why are you constantly getting BTFO?

fuckin jews man. always doing dumb shit

By what

Stop this squabbling. The only god we have to thank is Kek.

Kek (also known as Kuk) was a God invented and worshipped by shitskins.

Look at who voted for Trump. It wasn't atheists, or liberals, it was White Christians.

Worship your nigger god all you want, you're only harming yourself.

Heretic. You shall live without digits for this act.

Hoisted on your own petard you fucking idiot. Why indeed does it matter what others believe?

>LARPing faggot

Sad

>I come up with my own moral compass to justify my questionable behaviour instead of doing what's best for my society

thanks christians

i tip my fedora to you

>morality without God

No. One of the problems atheists have is the unbelievers' assertion that it is possible to determine what is right and what is wrong without God. They have a fundamental inability to concede that to be effectively absolute a moral code needs to be beyond human power to alter.

On this misunderstanding is based a supposed conundrum about whether there is any good deed that could be done only by a religious person, and not done by a Godless one. Like all such questions, this contains another question: what is good, and who is to decide what is good?

Left to himself, Man can in a matter of minutes justify the incineration of populated cities; the deportation, slaughter, disease and starvation of inconvenient people and the mass murder of the unborn.
I have heard people who believe themselves to be good, defend all these things, and convince themselves as well as others. Quite often the same people will condemn similar actions committed by different countries, often with great vigour.
For a moral code to be effective, it must be attributed to, and vested in, a non-human source. It must be beyond the power of humanity to change it to suit itself.

Its most powerful expression is summed up in the words 'Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends'.

Thanks Christians.

The only thing that matters is that atheists than their Christian betters, as OP requested.

I'm an atheist and I thank Christians for electing Trump.

Rather be discriminated by Christians than be subject to Sharia law.

You're welcome.

Fuck off, Czechs are pagan! Atheists and Cristcuks GTFO!