Is she right?

Is she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

havanatimes.org/?p=111097
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you have to ask, you're probably from California.

I hate the Green Party.

>all commies are scam artists who stick together

Grab her right by the pussy, Mister President.

>stein

STEIN

>Liberals actually think this
Can anybody say red Florida, 2020?

I don't know but she made me want to play some Tropico 5

Same.

He killed 100,000s of his own people so you be the judge

>based Jill Stein
>ever wrong

bet she gives absolutely gnarly head too

Boy, Trump calling something a scam is real ironic.

the empire she tried to be president of ?

Jill Stein nudes fucking WHEN

Exactly, Trump came out with an exclamatory statement about his death as the Cubans in Florida were popping Champagne bottles.

Trump just secured Florida Cubans and everybody that hates commies even more.

Boy, CTR still being shitter-shattered is real ironic.

Wasn't castro fighting against globalism? I know he was a commie faggot, but aren't there bigger baddies here?

Commies are the worst
They are even worst that religious fucktards

Batista was shit and deserved to be overthrown
but Castro was a lot worse

Yup. Fidel was based.

Commie or not, he had a vision and stuck to it. I respect him for that. And of course his complete embarrassment of the (((CIA))).

Yes. Freed his nations from Imperialism and Corporatism. And didn't afraid of anything.

>one billion of innocents

)))

Considering that Castro overthrew Batista's dictatorship yeah, she is right.

"Fidel Castro is Dead!" - Donald J. Trump

A jew praising communism? Checks out.

Jill Stein is like a crazy cat lady that can't be bothered to read so she watches social justice YouTube channels all day and uses dumb shit like "Faux News" in her reddit posts.

Fidel dies exactly how he lived: years in the past and with fleas in his beard.

but are they worse then the jews?

respect where respect's due

Castro actually wasn't that bad for a commie, could have been way worse.

Green party are absolute scum, and half the ranks are aethist jews.

If you fall for their shit, I feel sorry for you.

How so?

NO

To be fair though when you add the line for a commie, as long as your death toll isn't mostly innocents and under the multi million mark you were a pretty good leader.

this. Batista really was an American cutout, and the country really was a banana republic. Now, for better or worse, it steers its own course
Note that Castro died in his bed, not in the street with a bayonnet up his arse. He must have done right by his people.

He tortured political dissidents, held mass executions, used (((progressive American journalists))) to frame the narrative and spread propaganda before he took power.

He is a maggot demon, And hopefully, he is being tortured for all of eternity by kek.

only good commie is a dead commie

There is nothing wrong with spilling a little blood for the betterment of mankind.

Fuck no

But commies cant figure out the "for the betterment of mankind" bit.

>In the Shadow of Empire
Is that another Star Wars movie?

>Is she right?

Obviously not, when has a communist ever been right?

Denying his people food, secret police kidnappings, violations of peoples freedom of worship, persecuting homosexuals, thousands of executed criminals.

These are all defining parts of his rule that lib tards will gloss over, because portraying Castro as a hero of the people fits in with their ' imperialism is bad guise, ' narrative.

he was very pro-globalism, just not pro-corporate.
he was an internationalist communist for long after the entire Eastern Bloc switched to national communism.
Cuba supported communist movements in Africa and South America with its own money and blood. Weapons, military advisors, medics, engineers. Punched way above their weight class in international affairs because of it.
Saffers roflstomped them tho'. Home field advantage and all that.

as an armenian i am disgusted by what armenian women have become. they've all been diseased by liberalism and its a disgusting joke. they deserve to die alone

>no free elections
>mass execution on TVs
>at least 30K bodies under his government
>arbitrary seizure of assets

Yeah, he totally did right, and Mussolini made trains run on time, guess that justifies everything else.

Funding communist revolutionaries in South America and sending troops to Angola to further communism is not very Anti-Globalist

She's a absolute nut job if she said that.

> denying his people food
old wives' tales
> secret police kidnappings
what is Guantanamo bay?
> violations of peoples freedom of worship
Catholics try to pull a Poland. Cuban secret service destructures the Catholic spy network. Cry me a fucking river.
> persecuting homosexuals
you say that like it's a bad thing
> executed criminals
the US executes criminals as well. so?

No, but it certainly was a N64 videogame.

how many dead under Batista? how many peasants' farms taken over by American companies, how many livelihoods destroyed by economic warfare? how much of the country's wealth sold for next to nothing? how many free elections?
I don't like communists, far from it, but you have to consider that maybe, just maybe, what the cubans had before was worse.
this also doesn't mean there isn't room for much better.

Yes, he is viewed that way.

It's funny that Americans are so suddenly outraged by dictatorships. I didn't hear any outrage over all those other dictatorships the US supports or has supported (including the dictator Castro overthrew).

Let's be honest though, Americans only hate Castro because he had the gall to stand up to them (successfully). They don't genuinely care that he was a dictator.

Obviously. Toe the line or else.

So it's not an evil action because the US does it? Also criminals are executed after a trial in the US, how many of the prisoners executed under castro had actual trials? And when i say trial i of course mean one where evidence is brought forward by the state and shit and the acused is allowed to defend themselves as ooposed to someone getting accused by the government and then getting executed.

I see nothing wrong here.

>Or else
or else you live well into old age after being in charge successfully for decades despite open attempts at invasion and subversion by the USA

> it's not an evil action because the US does it?
oh it's still evil, it's just that you have no standing to claim superiority, or moral authority of any kind. shut up and fix your own problems, fucker. there are a great many.

> trials
all of them got trials, even in the early post-revolutionary days.
> someone getting accused by the government and then getting executed
what, like the Branch Davidians? Jesse Tafero?

You have no standing...

>Presente

>not 4

fucking pleb.

Im not criticising on behalf of the US, im criticising him as a man who sees the fucker did evil shit. I can criticize him and not agree with what the US does, if we were to follow your rules no one would be able to criticize anyone cause most countries have done and are still doing extremely evil shit. And if you honestly believe that he gave every prisoner he executed a fair trial and not at best a mock trial then ive got some nice oceanfront property in arizona i can sell you for cheap.

>oh it's still evil, it's just that you have no standing to claim superiority, or moral authority of any kind. shut up and fix your own problems, fucker. there are a great many.

Not an argument.

she's a useful idiot who would never survive Castro's Cuba and hopefully Trump's America

Yes, she is right. Castro was an inspiration and a true nations hero.

Castro was such a wise and benevolent leader. So wise and benevolent, in fact, that people were building rafts out of anything that would float just to flee his love and caring.Presente!
This should be a guage of how great things are in Cuba.

Communism is basically one of the Jew's strongest weapons.

No. About other items too.
Drop her ass off in Cuba, she needs cultural enriching.

I don't believe there weren't kangaroo courts, I'm not stupid.
However I do believe you should worry more about the shit in your own country. Unless and until you do so, your comments are as much hot air.

My country doesn't execute anyone, hasn't sent anyone to gulag since the early sixties. Cuba got a lot less violent in the '80s and stayed that way.

I can speak of how it's done. You have no idea how to shut down Guantanamo, or how to stop what made Guantanamo even possible.

sure it's an argument. stfu, mind your own business. it's ridiculous to criticize how others smell when you are neck-deep in shit. even though they may smell bad themselves.

Depends on ones perspective.

I dont agree with nearly anything Castro did as far as a state is concerned. However I do recognize the balls it takes to land on an island and start a revolution. Humping through the jungle for months and months to overthrow a state that was inherently corrupt.

Batista was a puppet and deserved the rope. Castro was probably doing what he felt was right when invading.

He fucked it up though and was a tyrant just like Batista.

All in all Im glad he's dead. Commie faggot. But still deserves an ounce of respect for having balls.

She's a commie, what would you expect?

Dont talk about my GILFriend like that medpack. Ill take my pocket nife corckscrew to your mothers booty hole

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

New world order will be a commie thing.

The point is that laws and government society are a big way to shape a society and change stuff and control people.
The ultra powerfull ones like george soros and etc... arent affected, because they can get out of it because of their power, but everyone else is affected

Come at me, commie.

Madam President is right of course.

That dude, let alone movie was fucking tops.

He's 90s Sup Forums

4/10 Nice try though. Should've made that clit look like a kike's nose.

>my country doesnt execute anyone
>conveniently forgetting the execution without trial of the countrys leader and. His wife

>> denying his people food
>old wives' tales

they're fucking given an allotment of food each month - you can look it up. it's like 2 lbs of meat per person per month.

and you're fucking romania for fucks sake. of course you would defend the third world - you're in it.

>they're fucking given an allotment of food each month - you can look it up. it's like 2 lbs of meat per person per month.

They're starving: havanatimes.org/?p=111097