Would you kill yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neh

I would attempt to suck my own cock

id fuck white wimyn

I moved liberationion somali.

Why would I do that when I could be an extremely rare black classical liberal?

>Infiltrate BLM
>Inform when and where they are going to strike to authorities
>Help to stir them up to get them disbanded

probably after helping to Make America Great Again at least a little.

yes

>go to Detroit
>achieve the high score

God yes.

*collect welfare*
*buy liquor*
*pick some white hoe off the street*
*fuck her behind her bfs back while I steal his food and shit in his toilet*
*he finds out but like a typical whitemale hes pleased*
*start fucking white hoe and white boi (wearing white hoes clothes coz nigga I aren't gae)*
*get white hoe pregnant*
*runs away*
*collects welfare*
*white boi still wants to fuck*
*fuck white boi while he raise my son*

i would go into politics. i mean hey, i'm black, i can't be racist right?

you get the idea of a black hitler

I'd rape so many women so hard.

Then wait for Freaky Friday to kick in.

Remember kids, black people /= niggers.

would my body have turned in to that of a nigger or would I have swapped bodies with a nigger?
because if it's the latter we've got a freaky Friday or he's the girl or the hot chick (2002) situation on our hands and I have to meet up with this negro who has my body and we'd have to find out what brought on this curse while simultaneously attempting to maintain the appearances of our lives going on as normal
maybe we have to learn a lesson to get back in to our original bodies
maybe I have to become less racist and maybe he has to learn the value of hard work or something
in any case, hijinks will ensue

youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc

of course not

Why would I? I didndu nuffin!

Killing yourself is white people shit.

I'd kill my best friend over a $100 drug deal, instead.

This is the kind of retardary that weakens the right wing, Sup Forums, the_donald, GOP, white male, male, Trump, tenure..etc

This kind of attitude, this kind thread/post, is the single most destructive force against seeing the end of the irrational extremes that political correctness has led to.

We need to be able to have discussions that involve discussing differences in race based statistics eg.. crime levels, Islam, immigration etc

But every time a simpleton posts something, like the comment I am responding to, that option is further unachievable.

You may as well be ctr

Based Argentina

I love this song.

I would be drinking a nice Malbec, but alas, Its 5 AM here and I am sucking face to vodka just to pass the fuck out.

t. Tyrone

i woulld quit working, get welfare easy, break the law and get away with it, because im in a cucky shithole that loves only nonewhites.

i'd go on a killing spree in some asylum center, walk off free, do it again, then maybe be deported or put in jail. then i'd kill myself.

Bro, can't you just go away and enjoy your climate, free of urban niggers and shit with a beautiful climate?

*Tips emu*

I'd kill someone else and have the media blame gun culture.

I like you