Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums,

- I'm Spanish
- Have the stereotypical mediterranean looks
- Live in Germany with German girlfriend, which met back in my hometown
- Loved German culture and language since childhood
- Doing a PhD and having a parttime job here
- Trying to speak a perfect High German, lately improving vowel pronunciation with good results
- Going out with a group of Germans, don't live here to meet other Spaniards.
- It feels like home among other Europeans

What does German Sup Forums think?

Go home Moorman

why do you live on your own free will in this cucky shithole?

everybody thinks that spanish people are lazy and in my experience this is true. prove them wrong

Be very careful with germany, since it will become extremely racist in the future, including with us, since they think we are pretty stupid.

Although I understand you wouldn't want to return here with rajoy.

I live in a town called Kronstadt, I'm more German than you stupid beaner

>A Romanian

You got bored of stealing wallets in Spain so you moved to "Kronstadt"?

Germany is not an improvement in most Germans' eyes.
This country might be a powerhouse economically, but our country is cucked beyond belief, so salvage everything you can, before the German people will wake up.

You assimilate, you get treated well. Being German is not being a certain Ethnicity anymore, it's respecting and following German culture, Language and Tradition. I appreciate what you're doing fellow Landsmann.

Forgot to mention that I live in NRW

bait?

No.

To be honest I'd rather have a Spaniard or a Slav, who speaks High German, respects and follows tradition and is able to feel pride in his Community and country than an Ethnic German who got absorbed into Turk-Nigger Culture here in Germany.

>To be honest I'd rather have a Spaniard or a Slav,
you could interpret your previous message otherwise, so that it can be also applied for turks/africans.
That's why it sounds like bait.

You'll never be one of them Paco. When the time comes, they'll mistake you for a Turk and put you in the camps with the rest of them.

What does German Sup Forums think?

>Doing a PhD

Yes we pay!

I don't know what the fuck do I don't know what this is her response to do something similara

What happens there? I've been around some cities, but for work, so I could not "inspect" the area.

I am also a Spenierd, living in B-W. The number of immigrants is lower than I expected (The fact is that I come from the worst city in Spain, regarding this matter, so...).
But I've seen a few mixed babies (and I mean half-african), and it seems to be full of "Antifa" groups.

It feels like my city, for the most part. Not a big change. I am moving out anyway.

It is becoming dangerous everywhere. And being a Spanitard in Germany, it's even worse. I wonder who will come for us: The Muzzies or the Germans? Probably both.

I have yet to see a Turk or an African completely assimilating, but it would still apply, it's most likely not gonna happen though.

No one thinks mediterraneans are stupid.
Everyone thinks you're lazy though.

OP here

No, you are not paying for it, believe me ;-)

This is probably the most leftist state and, judging from my own experience, has the greatest amount of turks of all non-city states.

I am lucky since I have lived in a rural area for the most part. In elementary school there were only two other German children in my class, In secondary school it was worse, I can only recount one other German and one half-German (half-Turk) in my class, the number of Turks and slavs luckily has dwindled when I entered Abitur.

We have big, dense populations in cities such as Köln. I've had some friends there who have told me that pupils usually started taking drugs in 7th grade (6 out of 24 people in my class started with weed while they were just 15), it is incredibly easy to get to drugs in this state.

And then there are the Germans, the most cucked group of them all. If you aren't near education centers, or in richer quarters, half of the women you'll see will have married with either blacks or Turks, which usually leads to a divorce.

And above all that: They are all voting for either the Green party, SPD or CDU.

Stick to your own hombré

Since when do you have to pay for your own "PhD" in Germany?

Also, I've lived in Spain and am renting to a Spanish girl. I don't judge a whole nation by the people I meet, but almost every Spanish person I've met was pretty degenerate but with a weird aura of arrogance.

I'm not against people living in foreign countries though and I like when good people come here, I'd be your friend. Unless you talk loud as fuck like all other Spaniards, that shit is annoying.

Ok, I believe you. How much do you have to pay for Uni and Doktorvater?

Almost 300 hundred € per semester. Yep. It's like that.

I agree with you that most Spaniards are loud as hell. Not every single one though.

There are many low-educated people in Spain too (the school system is really bad) and behave like shit. One of the reasons because I fled.

Including free semester ticket for bus + train?

Okay no offense but you're an absolute idiot if you think that means you're actually paying for your education. The 300 € are just a fraction of the actual cost and cover very specific stuff like certain administration fees.
The taxpayer cost is in the thousands per semester.

If you believe that the university system costs Germany 50€/month/student, about your phone bill, you're not exactly qualified for a PhD.

Nope. I haven't got any yet. I like to go cycling everywhere.

Didn't ask for a grant, 'cause I hate asking for money out of nothing, like most people who come here do (it happens too in Spain). I can work alongside.

You have to go back

Even when he eat cheap at the mensa it's co-financed by the taxpayer.

Exactly. I mean it's not his fault nor is it a problem if he plans to stay here. And if universities don't charge more that's the peoples' decision and I'm benefitting from that too.

Just pointing out that it's a common misconception, just like "free healthcare".

I actually works the same way in Spain. Although you've to pay around 600to 700 € for a semester.

Believe it or not, it's more a matter of culture than of race in this topic.

And not all are lazy. The op doesn't sound like lazy. I know english, I know japanese, I'm getting a PhD in AI so we can't say I'm completely lazy either.

Btw I give money to your country through GOG. Nice sales there.

- Do you live in Berlin?
- How long did it take you to learn German?

No. I live in NRW. It took me three years.

Similar situation here. Learned the language, German girlfriend, protect the culture for the next generations.

The things I bring with me are good music and food habits. Other than that, I respect what is traditional in Germany and this respect goes in both directions. Same for Turks or Africans, those who behave, they are respected. What nobody likes are women with covered heads and the abusive Muslim habits.

Good thing about being Latin in Germany is that we criticize Muslim stupidity in public and ((they)) can't say we are racists because we are a minority according to their narrative.

Threadly reminder that even in europes current form, Spain is still the most laughable European """"power"""

VIVA ESPANA AMIGO
VIVA FRANCO

Pure 100% ethnic German here.
Don't mind me if I go to Spain and get a Spanish gf though.

Germanics are welcome in Spain.

*except for poorly-behaved brits*
>Germanics
Oh wait.

Not sure if you're familiar with those 2 cities, but can you tell me more about Berlin & Barcelona (I have a job offer in those 2 cities).

They might accidentally gas you for looking like mudslime.

I am from Barcelona. Ask me anything. Specific things if possible.

;-)

The thing is, I see many white supremacists thinking that being white is just being nordic white XD

I'd recommend them to read a bit about population genetics and History.

You're right. Every European country is awaking with right movements and Spain has a communist party in the Parliament. Sad.

With need a Tumpo.

A Trumpo*

- How much is to rent a nice 1br appartment in city center (craigslit barcelona seems full of scam I can't really evaluate the prices)
- How good is the city for a single professional guy? Are the girls pretty?
- How hard would it be if my spanish is not really good yet.

Désolé, but I can't help you there. I haven't ever been in any of those two cities.

I've been to both, not sure what you want to know though. They're both typical modern megacities like any other, with all their flaws and advantages. If you're political, you'll hate both, especially Berlin. But outside of that, what's to know.

Don't fall for the moor/südländer meme that (((they))) spread.
Real Germans love and respect Spain.
I am a firm defender of Spain and always will be.
I may be nordic white and you mediterrean white , but we both are aryans.

Viva España
Viva Alemania

friends 4ever

autism
kill yourself fag

>I may be nordic
germans aren't nordic

>but we both are aryans
you are indians, right?

Immigration of individuals on small scale is not a problem.

Indians are Aryan only in linguistic way

Completely agree. The problem is when huge masses of inmigrants come to a country. That's invasion in my opinion. It unbalances the current state of affairs.

Never been to Barcelona but it cant be possibly worse than Berlin.
The only german cities worse than Berlin are Bremen and Duisburg.

Your concept of degenerate is very rampant in spain, I think most parents dont relaly try to educate their children beyond "don't bother me." I myself dont have a lot of respect for my countrymen to be honest. But what can you expect from a country that almost became communist.

It is better to go further north.

spanish are ok

>germans aren't nordic
Well, I am. You're probably a subhuman mongrel that was created by our "liberators".
>you are indians,right?
Nice meme.

Idgaf. I'm a Southern European myself.

>spanish
>white

Why doesn't OP go to the NPD headquarters and ask them?

-The prices are quite varied. I guess it could go from 500 to 1000 euros. Depending on the neighbourhood. Both "bad" (the Raval, for example) and "good" (the Eixample) neighbourhoods converge in the city centre. Take in account that you will almost always be asked for a safety deposit, and for proof of your financial solvency.

- The city is fine. There are things to do if you have money. It's full of immigrants, tho. It's been invaded by mudslimes and niggers. Also latinamericans. And slavs. And I am probably forgetting some other group. Shieeeet...
The girls, well... There are a lot of them, so some of them are pretty. It's full of sluts and slags.

-It depends on what you are going to do and the social environment you are going to have. If you are with young and educated people, you will be fine with English. Older people don't have good english, but some will speak french.

This, native Germans are usually huge cucks. Turks are either based or Gülen-islamistic fucks.

You got it right IMO

You're the best non germanic immigrants by far..
and your countryside culture food whatever is just great
ps. mallorca is german clay

Thinking of learning Norwegian. Don't know if I'd ever move to Scandinavia though,although I'd like to visit it.

Finnish... well, it's another story. Too different!

>trying to speak perfect high german
>lives in NRW

look at this pleb, wants to integrate but refuses to learn the dialect, also if you aren't born here you will never speak perfect german and will always regareded as a lazy siesta spaniard sry

So if I go on holiday to Spain and get a tan, does that mean I become a moor?

Honestly, Berlin attracts awful people but the city also gets so much money from other states that it's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be.
Pretty much every single city in NRW is worse and now most other cities are just as unsafe and as politically left, so you may as well go to the city that at least gets a ton of cultural funding etc.
Just don't hope to meet any great people.

Didn't rent.
It's a huge fucking city you tool, there are enough pretty and enough ugly girls for you. It's a pretty degenerate city too and Spanish girls in the big cities aren't exactly conservative with premarital sex or alcohol.
Their English is usually awful and even if you speak Spanish, they talk so fast that you'll have trouble following a native so honestly, I wouldn't really recommend it. There are a lot of international people though.

Yeah, I don't even especially mind degeneracy but for most Spanish people I know, life is one big party, and not in the classy salsa sense.

First comes High German, then the dialect. I still don't know if I'm gonna spend here the rest of my life.

and don't forget when you come back to germany to throw your passport away and get syrian asylum
for free raping and money

good for you desu.

also good for us as you try to integrate, but pol would probably disagree with this.

What's been the source of this anyway? Useless without.

Don't pick up any dialect in NRW for the love of god.

>Live in Germany with German girlfriend, which met back in my hometown

I have heard of many of those cases. A girl I studied with carried a surfer boy from New Zealand to Germany. The way I imagine this is him having the time of his life surfing and loving all the women coming through his home and along comes Tina and the fun is ova!

It's like that flashback in one episode of the Simpsons where Siegfried and Roy find the white tiger lying around enjoying some leisure time. What is is about our German Sieglinde that makes you guys haul your ass to our cozy little spot?

PS: At least I can assume you're Catholic!

>germans aren't nordic
t. halb-däne halb-türke

Well, It's true. Or something like that.
Minimum effort law.
Nobody in this country will live to work, we work to live. There are a million other things more important.

That's why we live more time than you, that and the sun.

>learn the dialect
Do you even understand how retarded of a notion it is, for a non-native speaker to learn proper german, after learning it with a regional dialect?

Yes, I'm Catholic.

Thing is, that happens to every country, not only Germany. Have some friends actually living in Spain from England, Germany, Poland, Austria and Serbia... Most of them for the same reasons.

I used to live in bareclona, my mum still does. It's a nice life truly, but flats are SUPER expensive and you probably get about half as much euros for the same job as you would in Germany or UK

If i was wealthy enough to buy I'd definitely go back

official stats from the government

What made you like Barcelona?

Is that so? I used to think of the stereotypical Medditarean and Kiwi living the live until our Ursula steps in and kicks your butts i. e. starts to manage your live and puts you to work. The poor guy wasn't even allowed to go out with us on his own. He used to make a living in New Zealand teaching kids the drums and surfing and now our girl has him slaving away in Germany.

Obviously it's not the case with a scholar like you so I guess it's simply love. Or maybe our gals are just so special and I haven't really learned to value them? Couldn't it be that the German woman is the dark horse under all the Europeans?
It's just so hard to imagine someone willingly leaving his home.

>Yes, I'm Catholic.
So is my Polish neighbour. We can work with that. How to you plan to raise your kids culturally? I don't think multiculturalism works but I guess you'll have to figure that out for yourself.

Well, I don't like the typical Spanish woman. Too loud and temperamental for me. My gf is just the kind of woman I always looked for.

Our plans are living in the countryside. I don't like cities, here or anywhere else. Ideally living in a 'Fachwerkhaus'. I'd like my kids to speak German mostly, also Spanish at home, English at school. Languages are always a plus. I speak four, regardless of my flaws.

I don't believe in multiculturalism either, but us Europeans share a common History and culture, even with our differences. That's why Greeks, Russians, Croats and Italians integrate far better than Turks. God, I even know a Russian with a strong Swabian accent.

Germany is not the same in Bavaria and Schleswig-Holstein, for instance... Still... I'm against homogenization, even within the boundaries of a single country.

This isn't your blog faggot.

>I don't believe in multiculturalism either, but us Europeans share a common History and culture, even with our differences.
I guess that helps to a degree but it's not a free pass. Immigration from anywhere but the own cultural circle is problematic...

>Germany is not the same in Bavaria and Schleswig-Holstein, for instance...
... which is something you will discover in Germans. There is not one German nation but many tribes and no Franconian is ever going to tolerate a Bavarian invasion or the other way around. We're just holding on to German nationalism so we don't get our last bit of bond overwritten. If there were no outside threat we could revert back to separating from each other as we always did.

I personally don't like either Africans nor Prussians in my neck of the woods. The only consolation I have is that you're not bringing in your whole clan and you're mixing with one of ours.

I live in Manchester UK which is a shining example of the post industrial dystopia. At night only drunk people or crazy people or night shift workers are in town. In Barcelona it's all very outdoorsy and al fresco, you go out to meet friends and do nice things almost every evening. You meet new females all the time and greet women with a peck on the cheek. I feel more like a human being over there anyway and less like we're all being fucked

And that is something I really like about Germany. I'm a lover of History, and always try to make people aware of their origins. My gf is from BW, and like to tell her about the 'Alemanni, your ancestors'.

Nothing wrong with this. Europe needs young eager working hands to keep its economy going and the migrants (from the EU or outside) will be providing that. Plus, a lot of the current wave of migration is formed of the middle class and professionals. Without mass immigration, Europe will not survive.
In the end it won't really matter anyways. We'll look back in a different way at this in 50 years.
By then I think Europe will be completely multi cultural to where no matter where you you'll see people of all ethnic groups mixed in.

I lived in spain for a year and i can say spaniards are bro-tier.
So welcome i guess.

>I'm against homogenization, even within the boundaries of a single country.

>tears of emotion
Visca Catalunya. Visca Espanya.

It would be great if more people thought like that.

Why isn't Merkel on that picture instead of Hitler? This picture makes absolutely no sense.
Hitler despised Black-Red-Gold (dildocratic flag) ...... he saw it as a flag of defeat and Jewry (which it is).
Jürgen Klopp is an antigerman who has a bunch of Turks and niggers playing football for him.
Sigh .. Germans are retarded.

I don't get why you'd prefer a German over a Spaniard ....

PhD is a full time job how do you do also part time work

>MGGA
>a picture of Merkel

yeah I guess some Germans really are retarded.

that you have been raped by arabs for 700 years.

you're not white.

kys

lol you should better move away from the first european islamic law

come to austria, we have more jobs a better economy and we are not cucked like germanistan

Won't you gas us südländers when the FPÖ wins?

>MGGA
>Dildocratic flag

You're hopeless.

electing a blue president is the first step, the next step is goverment where the FPÖ ist a part of, than we can start die endlösung der ausländerfrage