I'm excited to announce that a printed copy of the Donald Trump comic is finally up for sale on Createspace:

I'm excited to announce that a printed copy of the Donald Trump comic is finally up for sale on Createspace:

createspace.com/6749996

It is currently being reviewed by Kindle for distribution through Amazon as well, update on that coming soon. The price for the comic is at $16, and the delivery date is 3-5 days according to the site. It comes with 35 pages which include an updated version of the comic that's been proofread, and redrawn, as well as a few pages of extra artwork.

Please share this with anyone you'd think would be interested in buying one, as all contributions go toward helping me be able to continue the Series which me and my friend have already started on, which will be chronicling the entire Campaign from start to finish!! Thank you all so much for your support!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/jy5rC
youtube.com/watch?v=XHakl2bMQYI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

16$ for 35 pages? It's just a scam on tumpofanatics, not much different than all liberal gadgets.

Link to the preview:

imgur.com/a/jy5rC

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=XHakl2bMQYI

Keep the thread Alive ;)

>advertising
no.kys.

m8, can't price it any lower as an independent, and it's mostly to help fund the manga series. amazon takes 50% of the cut, and then I love 30% of that to taxes, so in the end, I'm left with around $5 per copy sold.

People were offering me $50 for it, but I can't and don't feel comfortable charging that much for as little as I'm offering. I need the $$$ to continue making comics tough, otherwise it's back to English teaching.

Ok OP the art looks really really good. Still kys for advertising, but I'll buy in a little bit.

This is quality arts, my man.

Sorry senpai, won't do it again, I only did it cause there was a lot of demand for it, and I want all those people who were interested to know it's finally available.

damn dude, great shit you got here ,are you going to do an issue based on the recount?

There are plenty of ways to advertise and sell Trump-related products other than on Sup Forums.

IDGAF m8, here in Poland for 16$ I get 600 pages book or 150 pages comic/manga( if in A4 format or twice as much if in regular manga size). It's an obvious scam, if you can't compete don't bother entering the market

ohh nice

>$16
ben garrison's artbook is like $5
also reported for advertising you fucking jew

>Impling that the people who inter the Polish market don't eat shit
If it was a scam then he wouldn't have put so much work into it.

Yep. Me and my friend are gonna make a series of the whole campaign, we've already begun writing it, and will have the first chapter out by Trump's inauguration. We're gonna set up a site where it'll be free to read for everyone.

Then, printed Volumes of the comic will be available for sale. Those will be more bang for their buck, a good 10 chapters per volume.

I know, I've posted it elsewhere too. Pretty much everywhere that the comic was well recieved.

This is A4 format, and I know dude, but I can't compete at that price. I'll be offering 150 pages for the volumes when they're available, but this is mostly to help fund the series so me and my friend can dedicate our full time to it.

If you wanna see a full series of the campaign, I need some funding bro. I'm not saying YOU should contribute, but it's there for anyone that wants to.

>If it was a scam then he wouldn't have put so much work into it.
reminds me of this other guy that drew comics for Sup Forums

You call that work?

Have you looked into using patreon? It was literally made for what you want to accomplish.

Yes, I've got a Patreon set up. I made it after I first finished the comic due to the overall response on it.

I try to keep the Patreon a worthwhile thing for my subscribers, make the rewards really high value, but I also wanna give people something enticing as an opportunity to contribute toward making this thing happen. No everyone is down for paying $10 a month for some digital art here and there. A physical version of the pilot, for a one time $16 that goes toward making the series a reality seems a lot more fair.

JOJO!?!? CAN I PLEASE SUCK YOUR COCK SIR?

not trying to h8 or anything, bro but im an artist myself and your lineart looks very traced

is the traced panel in the op any different?

For you

No worries.

Some of it's traced yeah, it's a huge time saver, most of it is obviously copied. A few are straight up from imagination though.

I'll tell you which are traced specifically though:
the cover, the first shot of the stadium, the panel where Trump is in a rally during the flashback, the reaction meme guys, the cat, the Jojo walk, and Soros' house on the last page.

All those are traced. The rest are either copied as an intentional reference, or straight up from imagination.

However, I should clear up a few things. For one, tracing is quite common, especially in comics, and when you're under a time frame, and there's nothing wrong with that. And two, tracing isn't exactly easy. There's a difference between someone who knows what they're doing tracing over something, and someone who doesn't know art thinking that anyone can trace. I'm sure you know that too as an artist.

Regardless, I've still got ways to go as an artist. I'm definitely still an amateur. I'm glad that this is giving me the opportunity to do this full time though. It's exciting to think of where I'll be in terms of skill say 5 years down the line.