JUSTIN CONFIRMED CASTRO SON

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

HOLY SHIT!!

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com.br/books?id=26qqch72u_wC&pg=PA93&lpg=PA93&dq=trudeau visits soviet union may 1971&source=bl&ots=2DEXq5WcI0&sig=k77c_gmf1uyjkY7VNvrGiZV3MyE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiutvv1icnQAhUFkpAKHWfkAa4Q6AEIJzAC#v=onepage&q=trudeau visits soviet union may 1971&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=bMLu-K8lPv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LooooooooooL

his eyebrows, lips and ears are completely different

Well it looks like we'll be on CNN again for another fake news story, this one is really good.

DNA test when?
Can we get like 1,000,000 signatures for a DNA test that would be fun.

Castro with Justins mother on the left

C U C K E D

Get it trending! #JustinCastro #FidelTrudeau

Was Justins father a cuck?

Margaret Trudeau smiles as Cuban President Fidel Castro holds her youngest son Michel after the Trudeaus arrived in Havana, Cuba in 1976.

Gee, its almost like he got 50% of his dna from his mother

hahahahaha cucked so hard if this is true

was he a leaf?

Here's justin with his dad
/thread.

Idiots

Brace yourselves

He's got his real dad's nose aka the Canadian

no ressemblance at all

>waiting for you to morph those photos toge-OH MY GOD

The brow is completely different, user

His mother was a total slut, she slept with everyone, this is totally possible

All leftist women are sluts, leaf.

For those calculating possible conception dates, both Justin and his brother Alexandre were born on Dec. 25 and both are presumed to have been induced labours.

Itz habbbbbennnniiinnngh

This board is worse by the day.

We already know he was, his wife was a fucking nutcase who had affairs with tons of men, including Ted Kennedy and Mick Jagger.

Jaw is too. Much broader and stronger.

what is this supposed to prove?

KEK MY WIFE, MR CASTRO!

Here is a list of sex positions I want to see while you fuck her

You just know.

Justin is also part Malaysian. Most people don't know this. First Canadian PM with non-European ancestry

OPERATION JUSTIN CASTRO HAS BEGUN

Justin has blue eyes, we must find in Fidel's family tree anyone with blue eyes, if so, Justin is (in)Fidel's son

lol how can he be his son if they have different last names?

It's common knowledge in Canada truedeos mom banged Catsro

>Trudeau = balding
>Castro = full head of hair just like Justin

Honestly they look more green than blue desu

Castro is galician, he could have the clear eye genes in his family and they not manifest until having a child with someone with clear eyes genes

the biggest cuck is a product of cuckoldry, how poetic.
Too bad he didnæt inherit any of his father's good traits

This makes way too much sense.

yeah, that's why I fucked your mom, toothpaste

Kek smiles upon this thread

this
can confirm

check the date when his mum visited fidel
check justins birthday

holy shit
i didn't think this was real but the pics of him and castro at the bottom-left... fuuuuck

he looks more like his mother in this picture than his father

They have the same lips. That's all I see. Not very convincing.

Hair genes are from the mother.

For real guys. FOR FUCKING REAL

is this how they have been sneaking bloodlines into power but unlike the old days they just keep it a secret?

Please make this fake news and meme it to Ted Zodiac status.

>is this how they have been sneaking bloodlines into power but unlike the old days they just keep it a secret?

They also do it by sending their sperm to sperm banks. Well, the Rothschilds at least.

#JustinCastro
#JustinCastro
#JustinCastro
#JustinCastro
#JustinCastro

trudeau's birth: December 25, 1971

most pictures from them together seem to be from a 1976's visit to cuba
but castro could have traveled to canada, or tahiti

Probably yes, there's more examples we just havent found out about yet. The wonders of the internet.

That photo is enough proof for me

That's just an urban myth that was disproven years ago.

His "father" was a piece of shit too.

>piling up massive debts and leaving the bill for later generations
>cavorting with dictators while barely masking his contempt for occupants of the Oval Office
>Trudeau the constitutionalist, condemning the country to a decade of wrangling over amending formulas and opt-out clauses while unemployment soared and the economy slipped into stagflation
>Trudeau the champion of unity, fatally alienating western Canadians while he focused obsessively on his home province
>Under Trudeau the debt grew tenfold, while federal spending ballooned from $13 billion to $109 billion
>His 1984 deficit, measured as a percentage of gross domestic product, would equal $133 billion in current terms
>when he left office more than 40% of unattached seniors lived in poverty; as did 42% of households headed by women, more than triple the level of the early 1960s
>In 1977 he said that in certain countries and at certain times a one-party state would be preferable
>after a cabinet vote it was not unusual for Trudeau to say, "It’s 18 to 12, and the 12’s have it."

Infected by communism at such a early age. Sad!

Here;s the harshest evidence:

Alexandre is the blood son of Pierre Trudeau. Look at him next to Justin. Justin's other brother, Michel died in 1998. He also looks spanish as fuck and wore facial hair often. Look him up, you'll see.

Michel and Justin clearly have the same parents, but Alexandre here? This is Pierre's son.

this is one of the dumber things I've seen you faggots meme

he looks like his dad if you look at the subtleties

bump for the keks

Explain my post.

Pierre's son has thinning hair, spaced out eyes and a different skullshape than Justin.

Michel and Justin are identical and come from Castro.

there's nothing to explain. Trudeau looks like his dad. they both have that same retarded "blue steel" look on their face. this is dumb.

Alexandre has:

Pierre's overbite
Pierre's hair genetics
Pierre's spaced out eyes
Pierre weak nasal bridge
Pierre's thin eyebrows

>Michel and Justin are identical and come from Castro.
this

look we know this shit, it was rumored since the 70's, I remember french canadian TV talking about it when I was a kid

It's his son, not his clone.

Trudeau does not look like his father at all, lol.
He has none of his characteristics.

He has the nasal bridge, forehead, eye sockets, hair, eyebrows and facial spacing of Castro.

Why not just compare eye colours?

YOU

JUST

KNOW.

So this is where he got the commie genes

TRUDEAUS VISIT THE SOVIET UNION IN MAY 1971

books.google.com.br/books?id=26qqch72u_wC&pg=PA93&lpg=PA93&dq=trudeau visits soviet union may 1971&source=bl&ots=2DEXq5WcI0&sig=k77c_gmf1uyjkY7VNvrGiZV3MyE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiutvv1icnQAhUFkpAKHWfkAa4Q6AEIJzAC#v=onepage&q=trudeau visits soviet union may 1971&f=false

Luxembourg should really get annexed

That goes double for you, French/Dutch clay

>I step away from pol for a few hours to be normal...come back and this
I love you Sup Forums, never change

Quadruple for you, French/British/Chinese/Indian clay

Jesus christ yes he does if you look closely

They both have blue eyes and the same elongated face with the same cheek bones and the same pursed mouth that makes him look like he's had a face lift while doing the Blue Steel pose.

I'm leaving this thread now, I don't care what you faggots do because I don't like Trudeau anyways. I'm just telling you it's fucking retarded.

It must be genetic

Wow Justin is handsome :3

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

look at a picture of yourself when you were younger your facial features are more condensed.

Hehe. Birther his ass up.

Have the Maury show do the reveal.
>"When it comes to Justin... Fidel, you ARE THE FATHER!"

What does Shia La Boof have to do with this?

He does do boxing which is big in cuba.

It would be glorious if Trudeau was a literal "wifes son".

>Fidel Castro is not the father
>he's the uncle

Ok, so Justin have blue eyes - do any of Fidel's parents have blue eyes? They are both from Spain I think, so it's possible.

Its gonna beat even this
youtube.com/watch?v=bMLu-K8lPv0

Why is she the one that's fucking crying? holy fucking shit that makes me mad...

victim card

woman card

dont you mean not white male card

Women dont lie
They are just detached from reality
She legitimately believes that she hasnt cheated on him and that the kids are his

This would make a great ancap ball for Sup Forums.

>When you're bored after memeing a man into the white house, so you connect the Prime Minister of Canada's heritage to a bloodthirsty mass murdering Communist.

This is staged though

Cancerous U.S television holyshit

>Assuming that he doesn't know.

Maggie and Pierre were hippie ethics to the bone. It probably wasn't even a big secret in the family. It was all progressive and shit.

Amazing how self-centered the fat can be. Also, the guy is genuinely a total fucking idiot for even considering the possibility that they were his kids.

Not convincing, to be quite honest. I can see more similarities to his actual father.

Fidel and Trudeau look like different races, and too many important features features differ...

HE IS LITERALLY THE PRODUCT OF KEKOLDING.

Yeah you just know + the way the families are so close! Holy shit.

Canada confirmed for being Cuban clay

Real comunism

But user, Cuba is not the Soviet Union...