Germany /love/ thread

1. Most powerful country in the EU
Eu is the most powerful block in the world.

2. Great attitude, best, coolest, most professional people on earth.

3. Very helpful towards refugees and people in need.

What's not to love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2MU4senlhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4. Providing us with a delicious and soon exhausted supply of ARYAN BLOOD.

Munch on dog shite, you fuckin nigger-kraut

go away anglos

>Eu is the most powerful block in the world.

It's almost like you believe your people aren't prepping for civil war, Merkel.
It's almost like you're not just inviting invaders in so then you have to fight a war inside your own fucking country.

> Great attitude, best, coolest, most professional people on earth.
Most taken-advantage-of people on earth. Thanks you you, Merkel shill.

>3. Very helpful towards refugees and people in need.

"Here, it isn't quiet 72 virgins, but I hope my seven year old daughter is enough to buy me my safety when you guys take over, please don't call me racist".

>t. Australia

Ruining continent constantly

The ss uniform,impeccably tailored,thank you my german chum.

Thank you, based Germany

God's chosen nation

fuck jealous anglos, the germans are the true masterrace

Chairmany is okay I guess but in many points I prefer latino people over German ones. Latinos are more ez to talk to than my people, not that I got problem talking to someone, they just struggle to respond.

I don't like you.
cucks

HAHA what the fuck is this shit

Does the Germany interior ministry shitpost on Sup Forums now?

Was it autism?

>1. Most powerful country in the EU

When your army uses broomsticks in place of guns and your soldiers have to shout "BANG! BANG!" because you can't afford bullets, you're not powerful.

>1. most powerful country in the EU

we could invade you in 1 week

>When your army uses broomsticks in place of guns and your soldiers have to shout "BANG! BANG!" because you can't afford bullets, you're not powerful.

>implying this is not because of the unfair regulations imposed by the USA and it's buddies to cuck germany after ww2

You totally misspelled "Alamani" wrong and from the wrong side.

BWAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh wait, he's serious

Too bad they will be extinct in 30-40 years

France has that many muslims?

Why do Anglos get so triggered when other Europeans express their admiration for Germany ?

1. Incorrect, that's the anglo union.

2. Can't into social for shit, europeans are some of the most awkward people in large social enviroments

3. We agree on this one Australia.

Given that your military is tied up guarding moments and government buildings from tanned Frenchmen, probably not.

I'll certainly miss all the good things about it once it collapses culturally.

Sound like you're getting arrogant again and we know where that leads - another slapping

More like "is ruined by continent constantly"

You don't have it user?

>What's not to love?

nigga

Hmmm. I wonder why ANGLOS might be a tad miffed at krautland.... what could it be...

We love you Germany. You are a great lider dont listen to the britfags, they are just jelous of you. Spain and Germany has the best relationship, you come to our beaches and we fuck your bitchies.

Yeah, a kike-run powerful country.

The point wasn't about what's the reason for it, the point is that Germany is weak.

At least it can proud yourself on being better than our potatoland, but we'll see how that goes once it's taken over by Muslims and starts imposing Sharia law.

I love Germany

ich reporte dich gleich bei der Polizei du hasserfülltes Nazidreckschwein

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Sweden took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

You are not helping!

Au weh, der Goyim weiß es.

Inshallah, Germany will continue into greatness as they learn obedience to Allah.

>#notallmuslims

So you've got economy, society and culture sewn up I'll agree to that, but what about people who can competently use Photoshop?

I remember being on a piss up holiday in Spain years ago, one drunk kraut always in this nightclub, kept yelling 'shiesse' on the dancefloor. He was literally pic related.

UNCOMMON

Fuck germany.
They deserve death and we deserve bavaria.

Germany will fall to the tide of migrants and--after they have beheaded every german politician on the steps of the Reichstag while streaming it live over the internet--will galvanize the rest of the world into launching the 10th crusade, ushering in a new age of enlightenment around the world...but only if you reply to this post with "Get fucked, Germany"

Never have to look far for fritz tourists

i believe the creator of the image was trying to use the colors of the german tri colors

How many times are you going to repost this shit?

Now fluff me, cuck, so I can fuck your wife again.

Get fucked, Yank

>You can't close the borders

and here is where you are wrong. If Europe dies because of this crisis then it deserved to die, white europeans are apparently too stupid to come up with anything.

my family was part of operation paperclip, and I wouldn't even care if my fatherland was sacrificed so that we could fix this world

Well, prusian army was the inspiration and basis for our army so yeah, love you guys.

>and I wouldn't even care if my fatherland was sacrificed so that we could fix this world
well too bad your living in a country that is the main reason the world is so fucked right now

The duty of every European is to protect Germany against the perverted Anglos

yeah but at least we try to fix it by voting

remember when you elected that Jewess? oh yeah, you're about to do it again.

What? They train with G36

I wasn't opposed originally to free movement between economically equivalent euro countries. But when you open internal eu borders, the external ones had to be a fortress. If turkey gets in to the eu, you effectively have a border with the me, and have to trust roaches to guard it from their muzzie brethren...

DAS RITE

>yeah but at least we try to fix it by voting
too bad its in vain trump is a another zog just like every other fucking president after JFK

>womenandchildren.webm

Oh, it's retarded

>y-you too

1. Niggers, pakees, poncho-niggers, all possible shiskin fags, mudslims.
2. Refugees welcome whores.
3. Huge external debt.
4. Lack of fossil fuel, natural resources.
5. Retarded young generation beaten by turks.
6. Full of nus and cucks, and furries.
7. Deutschebank is a fucking time bomb, full of toxic assets, one wrong step and its gonna collapse like a fucking avalanche.
8. Bürgers have to pay and bear the tax burden for other countries like Greece.
9. In 50 years a number of shitskins outnumbers the amount of natives.

ARGH GROSS WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?

>Germany will fall

Good one. Huns tried, Romans tried, French tried, Spains tried, Danish tried, Polish tried, Russians tried, at the end, all together tried.
Hello, we are still here... since thousands of years, the Germans are just there, as Germans.

Yes
>Eu is the most powerful block in the world.
No, and it sucks anyway

>2. Great attitude, best, coolest, most professional people on earth.
We're alright, many are cucked but I still feel like even those are more professional, helpful and less lazy than people I meet in other countries.

Not true though. And those who are should go into the gas chamber.

Don't fall for OPs bait and stop the inner european conflicts and nation bashing on Sup Forums. It's not getting us anywhere.

Muslims succeeded. It is already done.

4. being slowly KEKED TO DEATH.

Everyone seems to be bashing Merkel for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.
Before moving to Amsterdam I lived in Germany for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.
But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in

The majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.
First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

>Austrian promoting German superiority

Well, it was pretty entertaining last time this happened. Proceed.

Get fucked, Yank

Germany seems to be pretty good at bringing about its own downfall

must be that german efficiency i've herad so much about

>Britains awake
Fkn illiterate krauts

Nah, you don't know the Germans.
They stay calm and calm and calm.
It's like a bee-hive. One wasp comes, steals something, a couple more come, everything is alright but at some point of thread, the Germans become one hive mind and exploding from one to the other second. They are unpredictable.

>What's not to love?

Unfriendly people
Cold weather
Cowardly unambitious mindset
Over-obedient to authorities
No modern culture
Bland architecture
10% muslim
High taxes, fees for everything
Muh engineering

I could go on for hours

the refugees

I'm in a mall now, I'll take some spurdo shit :D:D

>It is already done.
Not really, they only have the cites and not even all of them yet.
German countryside is still pretty based tho.

Fun's over. They need to go back. Or be culled.

>Can vote to change policy in your country
>don't vote because you're too busy watching your wife take sandnigger dick

>bland architecutre

w-what about snow castle? Don't tell me the architecture is bland, surely there are some glorious gothic architecture around.

>Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

Yeah, until it all came crashing down in 2014 onward due to her inability or unwillingness to uphold the border, and the inability of the German economy to handle the resulting flood.

Germany died in 1945. The current Germans were robbed of their history and were given a new truth designed to make them feel guilty and desire their own extinction.

youtube.com/watch?v=F2MU4senlhs

lol

I'm a refugee in Germany and loving it! Low testosterone men and hot redhead females! I'm not achmed btw

>Unfriendly people
I didn't get that impression.

lul

>we
>just more hired niggers from Algeria

>cold weather
yeah right

Because we actually bled in 2 wars against them.

I love Germans and love my European brothers, but fuck me I hate Germans.

Nazis were autistic and butthurt thugs. They only valued elements of German culture that suited their beliefs.
Of course since you know nothing about German culture you claim such bullshit. To you and spergs here Germany is goose-stepping and Nazi rallies.

I went through and typed an entire piece refuting everything here, then I realise I got b8ed

Good job, you got close.

what the fuck is seychelles?

>crashing down in 2014 onward due to her inability or unwillingness to uphold the border
Open border are good for the economy, stupid. All the leading economists agree on this. This is a fact.
Also the German economy is doing great just like it has been doing for the last 10 years.

>at least I still have muh culture

Yeah those old buildings are great, but everything built after WWII (especially in the 50s-70s) is more or less Soviet Russia tier.

Depends on the region. People in the south are a bit more friendly.

"We bled". Who? You did not bleed for anybody.

Go sit in a kangoroo pouch and eat vegimite, cunt.

> move to Berlin
> €39k job
> €20k goes to taxes

What the actual fuck? I know your income tax rate is progressive as hell, but how does a 16% income tax become a 50% effective tax rate?