Why are blacks faster than whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10-second_barrier
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180686/
youtube.com/user/clarence0
espn.com/classic/s/moment010304gathers.html
orlandosentinel.com/orl-athletedeaths30-19990827-photo.html
nytimes.com/1993/07/28/sports/pro-basketball-celtics-lewis-dies-after-collapsing-in-a-gym.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gridirons-herrion-dies-at-23-554480
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All the slow ones are in jail.

Practice from running away from us probably

Fpbp

No idea. Why are spiders faster than birds?

I've read somewhere that sub-saharan africans actually have an extra tendon or something.

Because birds are pussy ass niggas

based South Africa

Because negroes have more fast-twitch muscle fibres.

When humans left Africa, they encountered colder climates, the Indo-Europeans encountered the Eurasian ice age and orientals encountered the brutal Siberian cold (incidentally colder than Europe's climate). The reason orientals have epicanthic folds is to protect their eyes from the sun's reflection on ice, not many people know this.

The colder climates meant Europeans and orientals had to evolve larger brains to be intelligent enough to keep their babies alive. This had cascading effects on the rest of the body. The lower back jaw on orientals is actually larger than on whites, and on whites larger than on negroes, orientals have wider birth canals to accommodate the larger brains, which meant their thigh bone had to curve more to reach the knee. This means that orientals have less locomotion than whites, and whites less locomotion than blacks.

Blacks have the smallest brains but the most locomotion and fast twitch muscle fibres.

Autism

It actually is mostly related to explosive muscle strength. Blacks are better sprinters because they're genetically better at that.

Only explosive strength though, which is why as soon as you move from sprinting and into things like powerlifting or strongman contests, whites dominate and there's like no blacks around.

You can probably reasonably say that the need to heave heavy shit around for building stuff and maybe foresting is what selected towards raw strength in europeans, and hunting is what selected towards explosive strength in africans.

Africans mostly come from plains and shit.
Being fast is a useful skill when most of the problems you face are wild animals.
Europe instead developed stronger upper body strength in people as well as increased cognition capabilities.

Natural selection.
Black people who are caught by the police don't get children. The ones that do end up breeding.

Society has selectively bred black people to be fast.

Longer legs on average

>larger hips to support larger brain size
>during birth (requiring wider birth canal)
>male runner

lol white boys cant into sexual dimorphism sheeiitt

>why are blacks faster than humans?
Fixed that for you

Something about how their muscles work.

Same reason why they are weaker than whites when it comes to lifting stuff.

if lions and other shit wants to eat you for thousands of years evolution will make sure that you can run fast

I'm white but have a lot of fast-twitch muscles. Am I actually a nigger Sup Forums?

>wider hips
actually do to higher levels of estrogen since white males are more feminine.
is op implying women are smarter then men?...what a cuck

Why are nords stronger then blacks?

>and hunting is what selected towards explosive strength in africans.

Didn't Africa have bow-and-arrows?

Or was that only Mediterranean Africa?

Blacks as a whole are not fast, western blacks who are descendants of slavery are fast. This suggests that selective reproduction during slavery is the culprit, as opposed to any development which occurred on the continent of Africa itself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10-second_barrier

wider hips in women are for holding children
wider hips in white men is obviously not for this purpose and is an evolutionary consequence of supporting larger skulls
me have larger brains than women

>, orientals have wider birth canals to accommodate the larger brains
bullshit..asian puss is tightest in the world

Just remember that while there are thousands of differences between the races when it comes to physical things there is ZERO difference in brains and intelligence, and any test that shows otherwise is obviously biased and not accounting for cultural differences. Even MRI's or DNA tests are culturally biased.

because they dont have domestic anti-doping agencies

kek no leprechauns are truly the rednecks of the white race

but that's wrong, Europeans are the tallest. some of the top 10 shortest countries are in Africa

that is not a conclusion history supports
what idiot would assume australian aboriginals are just as smart as japanese?
why would evolution affect every area of the body but leave the brain alone?
especially when all evidence suggests the opposite and shows differences in brain size and intelligence as well as the evolutionary reasoning behind those differences

>wider hips to support larger brain size
that's bullshit but I'll believe it

Blacks can take roids too. Blacks can be extremely tall too. I hope this thread gets deleted. It's another "cuck-science" crap.

The fact that these facts are news to most of /the_donald/ summerfags shows that this new crop of posters are plainly unintelligent and can't comprehend ideology or science
we saw this visible in the richard spencer controversy
if you don't at the very least understand race iq differences please go back to plebbit
you don't belong here, your just too stupid

What a backward fucking hellscape you live in Mad Max. No seriously in what fucking horrible evolutionary tree did nature allow a spider to become large/strong enough to eat a BIRD. AND ITS NOT A YOUNG ONE OR AN EGG OR CHICK BUT A FULLY GROWN BIRD. Id say we should nuke your dangerous island, but Im fairly positive it would only make the wildlife larger and the abos more angry.

This. Jensen, Rushton, Lynn, American Renaissance, learn about it faggots.

please explain to me how the fuck hips correlate with brain size

do larger brains even = higher intelligence? I think that's just a meme too.

their genes (especially Jamaican) contains a unique strain making them run faster

because if your baby has a larger head you need to have larger hips to give birth

The women needed larger hips to birth bigheaded genius babies. Apparently OP thinks men got this too.

>Smaller brain

Well memed. Why can't white people accept their limitations?

They evolved. 60.000 years of running away from predators like monkeys while the whites hunted even bears and wolves

when humans moved to northern climates they faced long winters and shortages of food during these times, thus they had to develop fore-sight and higher reasoning abilities to survive. Their brains increased in size as as their intelligence evolved to be higher, humans as a species have the largest brain size relative to their bodies and are the smartest animals.

>larger brains even = higher intelligence? I think that's just a meme too.

0.4 correlation between brain size and intelligence.

Africans have smaller brains than Europeans who have smaller brains than Asian. It's perfectly reflected in racial average IQ.

Learn2Rushton nigger.

There is a medium correlation of brain size-to-intelligence within human populations.

Does this mean that you get a tighter hole on a nog than on a chink? I've only boned white women so I would not know.

all the white people that wasted calories by running a lot during winter starved.

then why are the most famous oly lifters white and asain? wtf!

>why are blacks faster than whites?
evolution.
stealing stuff and running away from owners.

Oh and larger hips are associated with hreater intelligence because a larger adult brain is indicative of a larger baby brain and a larger baby brain requires a larger skull which requires the mother to have wider hips so that the birthing process doesn't kill them both.

I like how the images are taken at completely different points of locomotion.

Why do this if you don't want to deceive?

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>bow-and-arrows

Archery is only an endurance/powerlifting contest on the battlefield, when you have to fire dozens or hundreds of arrows over the course of a morning.

Hunting archery is going to involve a smaller number of much more space-out shots.

Probably had to do with the animals they hunted as much as the terrain they hunted in.

Longer tendons.

>Learn2Rushton
boi

the fuck, no. western africans are fast too you dumb shit. I'm a white supremacist pretty much but jesus christ do people like you even think

yea nah, thats a big fucking nope.

no don't have fast twitch muscles.

Different subspecies have different traits

Nice source.

wider hips are required as a platform to support larger heavier brains

Has shitposting gone too far?
How long until Canada recieves ecological irregularities as a consequence of generating too many shitpost particles?
Can humanity meme itself into the next stage of existence?

Because genetics:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180686/

the same reason why whites are stronger than blacks and can swim

different races succeed at different things, i.e. white-asian hybrids absolutely destroy olympic weightlifting

That's wrong, evolution isn't real

whites are better at strongman/powerlifting competitions
they are worse at olympic weightlifting than eurasians (e.g. kazhaks) and asians due to other leverage happening in those lifts

Only the fastest escaped their masters.

Hybrids don't dominate at anything.
It's called Outbreeding Depression.

>Different species
>Constantly breeding with white women

Hummm...

Thousands of years of getting chased by lions

>Phil Pfister
>Pfister

If humans were dogs we'd all be one fucking breed. Even the blacks. That's how little genetic variation there really is among us.

First post best post

Shut the fuck up rice nigger, maybe you and nigger niggers are the same but we aren't.

WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS, WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS

This is such a shit comparison. They're not in the same part of their stride or doing the same running and the photos aren't taken at the same angle. The guy on the left is *stopping* his sprint and beginning to round a curve with his torso twisted. The guy on the right is in a dead sprint straight forward with his back leg locked and his right knee rising.

Here, for comparison, here's Tyson Gay with his "super wide hips" to support his big nigger brain.

>Whites
>Fight the lion and kill it

>Blacks
>Run away from the lion and hope to ooga booga it doesn't kill you

Because there knee grows more than whites

Founder effect (Jamaica), but mostly just leverage. Long limbs makes good runners and poor lifters. And what do you know, the lanky negros make up almost all of the sprinters, and none of the lifters.

it's called a Sup Forums meme

eurasians (broad term describing pretty much all of the ex-soviet region) absolutely destroy west europeans in weightlifting, that's a fact and you can't prove me wrong

on a side note, here's an irish/chink hybrid that's probably younger than you and stronger than you and 99.9999999999999% of all west european males will ever be
youtube.com/user/clarence0

>why are blacks faster than whites?
Sub-saharan people are faster when they're young and they use to have a shorter life span
espn.com/classic/s/moment010304gathers.html
orlandosentinel.com/orl-athletedeaths30-19990827-photo.html
nytimes.com/1993/07/28/sports/pro-basketball-celtics-lewis-dies-after-collapsing-in-a-gym.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gridirons-herrion-dies-at-23-554480

Now, you wouldn't just go on the internet and tell lies would you?

Because Anglos are the superior species, God made Adam and Eve Anglos, it is the Anglo who created paradise on Earth. Toronto, London, New York these cities would be the greatest in the world if they were 100% Anglo unfortunately we let in too many continental European pagans who brought catholcism and Bolshevism with them and destroyed our beautiful paradise.

kek

No, I wouldn't. I also see no source on that.

Kek

But I'm not a European pagan. Paradise sounds cool and all. My offer of friendship still stands.

???
I already posted this
Hybrids are never the best at anything, genes don't work like that.

>tfw not New Guinean the most redpilled anti nigger race

Or any sort of comparison to dog breeds, for that matter.

>100k+ years of genetic isolation and interbreeding with archaic local human population (like neanderthals) which are separated by 800k to 1.8 million years
>dogs were only domesticated ~10,000 years ago

Shouldn't have left the empire you stupid chinaman now you can live in a shitty non Anglo country. Go back to painting my toys Wang Chung

Stupid swedes with their blue pill

this is only strongmen though, and I already stated that whites dominate strongman/powerlifting, but don't stand a chance in oly

>genes don't work like that
funny thing for a 100 IQ anglo to say, read a book stormtard

bet you don't even lift, I have been for 6 years for the record