You are a delusional idiot if you seriously think the recount will be 100% frank

You are a delusional idiot if you seriously think the recount will be 100% frank.

Clinton campaign participating in the recount should alarm you enough, but you still think Trump will win after recount in WI, PA and MI. They have had enough time to rig more votes for Clinton, and thus perform a huge electoral fraud that will lead to Clinton winning after all.

I have been saying it for weeks, but no one believes me. Screencap this and you will see I was right.

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/patterico/2016/10/20/throwback-thursday-remember-rigged-al-franken-election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Soros' massive involvement in this is a giant red flag.

Daily reminder that Russians hacked the electronic vote

How do you hack paper ballots? Or electronic voting machines that are not connected to the internet?

Stein is a proxy for Soros and the DNC who can openly call for a recount

She suspiciously chose the states where Clinton had a narrow loss and suspiciously ignored those where she had a slim victory. This proves she working for Clinton

Her lawyer is a known Soros ally

CNN was the first to digest voter "irregularities." Stein announced her campaign less than 8 hours later

They specifically chose these states because they know the results will be in their favor

The Clinton camp has been bullying and doxing electoral voters for weeks

The Clinton camp has been stacking the deck with local officials for the past several weeks

(((They))) will claim that "Russianhackers" rigged the election. Then Clinton will use this as an excuse to other states (even after de deadline)

>Clinton campaign participating in the recount should alarm you
It kind of does.
How are they even allowed to do that?
They're known crooks.
>Hey guys we just "found" "evidence" of "Russians" "rigging" the election!

it will be glaring if they suddenly find more votes.

Anyone can participate, just like during regular election. I'm concerned that the average Trump supporter isn't taking this shit seriously

Everything about this election cycle was glaringly unfair towards Trump but they just kept doubling down. They don't care, they don't intend to stop at anything

Best case-scenario: The crazy plant lady scammed some money for the green-party and it shows that there was some fraud by the DNC. Otherwise, there's nothing good that can come out of this.

>Jill Stein openly denounces Hillary and supports Trump right before the election
>Spearheads recount to get Hillary elected after the results
Is there a bigger and more unprincipled political attention whore than this bitch?

The DNC would never be so eager about this if a plan wasn't in place.
Everything about it is shady af. Only states that Trump won are being contested. WI agreed to proceed within 10 minutes of her application.
The whole thing happened very quickly, she raised 5 million within 2 days.

Jill Stein is irrelevant as a politician. She can burn her whole career to the ground and it will make a 0.5% dent in a political landscape.

There's no way they can rig the election at this point

How do you get rid of a 30 point electoral college lead?

Indeed, why im really skeptical about all this. At first it made sense that she wanted the recount in those states, if all she wanted to do was to scam off the people who wanted Clinton to win.

By "finding" sacks full of ballots.

>implying the Russians won't rig it again
They have ties to Trump, the Trump campaign, the FBI, ICE, Obama and every Republican. What makes you think that Putin can't rig it again as he did with the paper ballots in Michigan?

Dude...The recount isn't going to do anything.

HILLARY ALREADY CONCEDED.

Jill Stein is a genius and just conned the shit out of desperate hill bots.

She even has a disclaimer stating that the money doesn't have to be used for a recount.

That won't work without involving the Supreme court.

Concessions don't mean shit but Hillary is quiet because she knows it's over.

100' of thousands Russian sleeper agents, placed here by Russia over the past 60 years in anticipation for a Trump - Clinton presidential race.Clearly.

Stop this she concede nonsense. You know it doesn't mean shit if they can frame him and present her as a victim of fraud.

SCOTUS is not a legitimate judicial body. It is a third chamber of the legislature, one that is currently stacked with leftists.

The soros hacking is going to happen now. Everyone thought it would happen on Election Day. Good thing people are calm and they feel sorry for her now after all those pictures of her with strangers showed up. There will be a peaceful transition.

What is stopping Trump from asking for recounts in states where Hillary narrowly won?

oh man, I pray for the next chapter of this hilarity from the left

>I love the electoral college! It ensures that our country isn't outvoted by the dumb mob
>WTF? We lost! But our mob was bigger! I hate the electoral college!
>Wait! I just found out the electoral college doesn't have to go by the results! We can still win if we ask them to choose Hillary! OMG, I love the electoral college
>They said they won't do it. I hate the electoral college!
>I demand a recount
Hillary "wins" recount
>yay! Now you guys have to change your electoral votes
nah. you said it yourself, right? We don't have to
>NO! I MEANT YOU CAN ONLY CHANGE YOUR VOTE IF IT'S -FOR- US!

Shieeeet dis gon be gud!

SHE.
CONCEDED.

>Concessions don't mean shit
>Trump already picking his transition team
>Trump already met with Obama
>Obama saying we need to work with Trump and not against him
>Austria and Germany thinking they know anything about American Politics

Wrong

Why does she even have a campaign still?

Shouldn't it have disbanded weeks ago?

NH deadline has already passed, isn't that convenient

No need to open yourself for bullshit until after the recounts go anywhere.

This whole situation is shady as fuck. People already highlighted how Steins fundraiser to raise the money for this was "robotic" in nature, with the funds coming in at a steady/predictable rate through all hours of the day and night, which wouldn't be consistent with actual human habits. It was likely money funneled from Soros through bot accounts.

Basically Clinton was overconfident, the DNC and Soros were sure she'd win and when she didn't it was an enormous and surprising upset.

This is their last ditch effort to Correct The Record™ one last time.

If they actually attempt and succeed at flipping multiple States it will literally cause a civil war. You Americans thought those weak protests in front of Trump Tower were bad? You're going to have armed militants causing chaos if the Democrats try to fraudulently take the victory in this way.

Not the first time to see an unconcession though..
>for the people

My home state fucks me again.

Cmon fellas. We always knew the kikes had a few tricks up their sleeves. All we have to do is organize and genocide. Shouldn't be too much for hotheads like you to handle.

It has one more liberal than conservatives and one moderate.

Remember what happened when Antifa counted the votes in the Austrian election?

>"russia rigged the election guys"
>"gonna have to declare nuclear war on putin now"

>i don't like the result of the election
>let's count again

Do Americans buy that?

>implying concessions are legally binding

Shillary is behind this. She's gonna put out all the stops.

Trump needs to call up Scott Walker. He's a bit of a cuck but he's dealt with this shit before with the recall.

The ballots, Hillary...

This guy totally gets it.

I linked it in another thread, but this is how fucked up the process of going through a court is

redstate.com/patterico/2016/10/20/throwback-thursday-remember-rigged-al-franken-election/

> Dem senator loses election
> Dem senator loses recount
> Dem senator requests a 2nd recount and suddenly a lot of votes in his favor appear
> goes through court, wins position

If Hillary manages to steal the electoin i sincerely hope for nuclear war. Anything is better than the slow but inexorable decline otherwise assured.

>People worrying about the recounts

I'm gonna laugh when Trump is still ahead and mine the liberal salt for a second time

It won't happen. This is the last spasm of Soros and it will lead to nothing. Soros will die in 2017 and his son is already proving to be nothing more than a gay shadow of his father.

This is like spitting on the face of democracy.

Why not just vote again until its what "people" want?

But the votes were rigged for Trump. This is a correction not a rigging.

Clinton would have to flip as all 3 states to win and she only has time until the 13th. Not even the shilliest of all jewish judges can help her now.

Like Brexit?

No, we have just resigned ourselves to full-scale civil war if the (((Democrats))) try to steal this one.

Kek has spoken, and so it shall be.

Not really though. Just uncovering (((fraud))) in one can throw doubt upon the entire election.
Lads, Soros is massively involved in this. He would not be if he knew there was no chance.

I don't trust Kek.

I'd come home for Civil War 2.0: Election Jewgaloo.

Damn......really got me thinking here.......

He's a delusional old man who lost hard. If he wanted to rig it he would have done so on the 8th. Now he has to find 100k votes in 3 states, which is nigh impossible. I get you're a concern troll but kindly go away, you lost and nothing will change that.

capture me man,
Iin the screenshit

>Daily reminder that Russians hacked the electronic vote

Did the Russians hack her crowds as well? Because Hillary couldn't fill a fucking school gym when President Elect the God-Emperor Donald Trump was filling stadiums...

All this bullshit will do is collect money for (((Jill Stein))) - "No Refunds for the Goyim" and maybe end up with a slight adjustment in the overall numbers.

We're not talking about Florida in 2000 where the dispute was over 500 ballots, we're talking about tens of thousands.

More likely that Hillary supporters who are undocumented aliens (i.e. illegal immigrants) or actually fucking deceased will be detected and removed from the process.

Depends how they do the recount obviously.

If they 'find' that many then its civil war time I'd hope

I'm a concern troll because I think Trump supporters should sign up for poll monitoring instead of being complacent dumbfucks who ignore a very blatant attempt to steal election because muh memes?

I get that everyone is tired and wanted to relax and celebrate until inauguration but you can do all that when this shit is out of the way. You need to return to pre-election heights of involvement. If there is even a 1% chance they can kike shit up, you need to step up.

>Jill Stein

They can't do shit, especially in Michigan and PA. WI they can flip perhaps 1000 votes and still lose.

Why do you assume they haven't? Just because no one on Sup Forums has said they have?

>I'm concerned that the average Trump supporter isn't taking this shit seriously

To be honest, I'm just stunned they didn't steal it on the 8th. I can only presume that they thought the 3 million dead and/or illegal alien voters that they brought into the process would swing it for them...obviously they fucked up.

Still Soros has form on this as he showed with the EU. Get the wrong answer = Vote again.

The only difference here is that it's get the wrong answer = count again.

Now that the Trump votes are bundled together they are easier to lose.

>Jill Stein

I think you mean (((Jill Stein)))

Trump has the head of the RNC as his chief of staff. They have access to vast resources. They will be prepared for the recounts, try to relax.

Yes. It's the same over at pleddit. Circlejerking over irrelevant normie memes and dumb shit
All the posts with instructions for the recount get pushed to the back

>By "finding" sacks full of ballots.

...or "losing" sacks full of Trump ballots. Same difference really.

I'm not worried. Truno has surrounded himself with military leaders and has the adoration of both the police and armed American populace.

By hook or by mass incarceration/political cleansing, that man is going to the White House.

I don't think the shitlibs realize we've been cleaning our rifles for months.

before the election they were saying they could drop those machines off in red square unattended and nothing could be done to it.

What a load of bullshit.

So basically you have nothing to indicate that there will be no pro-Trump people overseeing the recount because no one on Sup Forums or Reddit personally said they were going to?

I could agree about pro-Trump supporters not being fussed about the whole thing since we are pretty sure this is the final nail in the Soros coffin, but that doesn't mean there won't be some pro-Trump helping with the recount.

For all you know all the votes have already been secretly documented and evidenced so that if and when some Trump votes mysteriously go missing during the recount there is something to nail them with.

I fully believe that Hillary trying to steal the election through jewry would be the greatest thing that could happen to America. It would lead to a justified purge of the entire Democratic party and its base.

What is also funny is that one of the 'computer experts' that pushed Hillary for a recount apparently did a whole thing about how hack proof the machines were before the vote.

remember all those pics of Hillary doing "normal" things like taking a walk or buying stuff at a glocery shop after the elections?everthing have sense now anons! It was all planned since the day after she lost. First they are gonna show a citizen Hillary, close to the normal people meantime Trump starts admitting that he isnt going to be able to do the 90% of what he promised. And now the rigged re-count we'll give the victory to her and people will be prepared to accept it.

>I fully believe that Hillary trying to steal the election through jewry would be the greatest thing that could happen to America. It would lead to a justified purge of the entire Democratic party and its base.

Bring it on. Time to go for Round 2 with the eternal jew. Finish the job this time.

I agree. They gave us a cause, then they made it righteous.

If their purpose is of human origin they are doomed to fail. But if it comes from the God Emperor, we cannot be defeated.

If they "find" 10s of thousands of votes, shit is going to hit the fan.

Reminder that this is what Jill tweeted after the Clinton Campaign got involved. She's jewing every side.

Damn right. I've always wanted an excuse to start raiding.

>hear explosions
>put on gas mask
>grab SKS
>I'm getting a new tv and a pallet of baked beans

oh and I forgot,.. remember that it took like 2 days to her to appear in public after she lost? was she focus on preparing this plan to take the victory from Trump speaking with the right peopel to make it possible? maybe...

>I'm totally not trying to make Hillar president!

by eliminating 46 votes with 3 states worth 20, 16 and 10 votes

She knows as well as the rest of us that this recount has no way of making Hillary the next President. (((Stein))) just wants money and more attention for the Green Party.

so when the fuck does the recount happen so i can filter these threads until results come in

lol
Works every time.

She is Jew Incarnate. Much more than Jewnie Sanders.

>stacking the deck with local officials

Can you cite even one example? The recount will show exactly what the original count did.

>throw doubt upon the entire election
>somehow don't throw doubt upon every fucking election since 1980's
And now you see why the WH is calling this bullshit and why nothing will be found.

Pennsylvania [PA] will not flip for Hillary. He led there by a margin of 70,000+ votes, and the courts would need to approve a recount before it could take place there; in order for them to do this, moreover, Jill Stein would need to present a prima facie case as to why there should be a recount, i.e. she'd need to show evidence that there had been fraud.

And remember, all three states (WI, MI and PA) would need to flip. The chances of this happening are negligible.

I agree that we should be vigilant and not let our guard down, but there is no realistic chance of Hillary stealing this. And *even if* she did, it would be Civil War 2.0., as I'm sure she and her team are well aware.

What is their basis to ask for a MI recount by the way?

It won't be the electors changing their votes, a different slate of electors will be sent. Not that the recounts are actually going to flip any states, just pointing out that's not how it works.

Jesus Christ, just let it END. Trump won and we avoided World War 3. Period.

>oh and I forgot,.. remember that it took like 2 days to her to appear in public after she lost? was she focus on preparing this plan to take the victory from Trump speaking with the right peopel to make it possible? maybe...

Nah. The fix was in. She was supposed to have won, the Tripartite Commission promised it. (((George Soros))) promised it.

She needed two days to stop crying hysterically and throwing crockery around the room.

I mean she *PAID* millions, possibly even billions for this election. She *PAID* for the Whitehouse. How could Trump win?

this.
it's not a matter of a few hundreds disputed votes
the God Emperor is tens of thousand votes ahead in those places

on another hand, while we get to win a second time without waiting till 2020, there's another thing
leftist monkeys will certainly chimp out once again, just like they started doing november 8th

hope merry friends will take the chance for some good ol' vigilante retribution, this time

There is none, but they are still going to get it.

They dont have one, Michigan has already done a recount, its red