personal.lse.ac.uk/venugopr/venugopal2014augneoliberalism.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=7kL4p3llmHk
youtube.com/watch?v=R67CH-qhXJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mmmmmmm, necrophilia

Fuck you stupid poo in the loo faggot

Do you have a country ?

Go back reddit.

You realize that if Reagan was alive he would've endorsed Hillary, like Bush Sr did, right?

>free trade advocate who gave amnesty to 3 million illegals and funded Al Qaeda

He was the textbook cuckservative.

this, fuck him

This.

Cuckservatives don't want that redpill.

Oh, I did not know that.

Fuck Raegan commie bitch scim.

FUCK GAYGAN AND FUCK DEAD PEOPLE

Reagan was the prototype cuckservative, and at least half of America's problems can be traced back to his incompetent presidency.
The only reason he isn't the worst president in American history is cause Woodrow Wilson existed.

>Reagan was the prototype cuckservative, and at least half of America's problems can be traced back to his incompetent presidency.

Not necessarily. Don't forget that Donald Rumsfeld & Dick Cheney are Trump supporters.

Fascist butcher. Glad he's dead.

Fuck you

Except it's literally true you retard. neoliberalism - i.e. globalism really got its start under Reagan because he was a puppet of the kike Milton Friedman

i partially agree. but reagan was so cute, you can't hate him, even if he was a cuckservative

>dgeagankins say that he's god emperor
>doesn't realize trump is god emperor
>degeagankins btfo

Reagan did a lot of shit that is fucking us to this day. Im sure daddy bush is more to blame but reagan was still the fucking president.

>iran contra and the fucking crack epidemic, funding the taliban/al qaeda, fleeing lebanon and using libya as a scapegoat for every terrorist attack because syria was "too complex" of a situation...look at it now, etc etc.

>t. Canadian kike Naomi Klein

Just a tip, using the meaningless term "neoliberalism" proves to the world that you're a lefty moron.

That's the official name of the radically laissez-faire economic theory that has prevailed in the West for the past 30 years you fucking retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism

Nice non-argument. Now try refuting my claim.

>linking to some Wikipedia article written by a bunch of navel gazing Marxist faggots

personal.lse.ac.uk/venugopr/venugopal2014augneoliberalism.pdf

>neoliberalism has become a deeply problematic and incoherent term that has multiple and contradictory meanings, and thus has diminished analytical value. In addition, the paper also explores the one-sided, morally laden usage of the term by non-economists to describe economic phenomena, and the way that this serves to signify and reproduce the divide between economics and the rest of the social sciences.

Nobody with a scintilla of knowledge about economics uses that term. These are the type of people who do:

youtube.com/watch?v=7kL4p3llmHk

Reagan was tough on the commies, that was his only redeaming quality.

Other than that, I agree, fuck Reagan.

You didn't make a valid claim, just some feelings based "I'm a millennial faggot who was born after the fall of the Berlin Wall and I was socialized to believe Reagan was bad even though he saved the American economy and helped to eradicate the threat of Soviet Communism so I am going to baselessly claim that he is responsible for some of today's problems without knowing anything about him or bothering to connect any of the dots".

>he saved the American economy
>By adding fuck loads to our national debt
Sure glad we armed and funded al Queada to save America
>Eradicate the threat of communism
Except the USSR collapsed under the weight of its own incopetence. Also, communism still exists, champ.
Let's also not forget Reagan
>enacted no fault divorce, which caused divorce rates and single parenthood to skyrocket
>Granted 5 million illegals (read: democrat voters) amnesty
>Enacted assault weapons ban, eroding our second amendment rights
Reagan was a cuckservative
>Allowed corporations to run rampant for temporary gain
>Shut down mental institutions, the places trannies, furries, and other degenerates would be now.
>Intensified the War on Drugs, ripping apart countless black families and replacing the father figure with the state
If you think any of the above things are good, I'd tell you that you belong on a nut house, but Regan got rid of those.

>By adding fuck loads to our national debt

Congress passes the budgets you absolute dolt. Bet you didn't know that the Democratic House of Representatives shut down the government 8 times during Reagan's Presidency over their refusal to meet Reagan's demands that they cut spending, did you? No, you didn't, because you're a millennial faggot who doesn't know shit about the Reagan years other than what you were brainwashed to believe.

>Sure glad we armed and funded al Queada to save America

Al Qaeda didn't exist then you fucking moron. We armed and trained mujahideen fighters in Afghanistan to bog the Soviets down in an unwinnable war there. It was a massive success that helped bring the Soviet empire to its knees.

Bin Laden went on to found Al Qaeda decades later, which was unfortunate, but not directly related to the campaign against the Soviets in the '80s.

>Enacted assault weapons ban, eroding our second amendment rights

The assault weapons ban was enacted in 1994 under Bill Clinton. Yet again you are proving yourself to be an ignorant millennial faggot.

>Allowed corporations to run rampant for temporary gain

Most of the deregulation attributed to Reagan occurred under President Jimmy Carter. This is another myth that leftists brainwash faggots like you with.

>Intensified the War on Drugs, ripping apart countless black families and replacing the father figure with the state

LBJ's Great Society "War on Poverty" was what made the state the father figure of blacks you ignorant faggot. Most of Reagan's "War On Drugs" was expanding anti-drug abuse education in commercials and schools. It wasn't very effective, but yet again you are proving that you don't know anything about what actually took place in the 1980s.

Jesus fucking Christ, the brainwashing is so deep even self-proclaimed "right-wing" becoming rabid left-wing pinko queers when talking about Reagan, the greatest President of the 20th century.

Amnesty and the beginnings of NAFTA are pretty cuckservative. He was the first neocon president driven more by ideology than practicality, a right wing version of a progressive.

The whole Cold War narrative of "capitalism vs communism" is really what opened the way for globalism and the idea of the USA as a diverse fag paradise juxtaposed with stern and austere freedom hating commies. You got jewed into thinking communism on the other side of the world meant that your daughters would fuck niggers and sold your soul to the free market which made that reality.

Amnesty was a mistake. Reagan wasn't perfect. But he was the best President of the 20th century. And he wasn't a neocon at all, his ideology was based as fuck, and he ruled pragmatically.

Your comment doesn't make any sense.

The Cold War wasn't a "narrative", it was a deadly serious conflict between two nuclear superpowers. And arguing that it opened the way for globalism doesn't make any sense because the cultural marxist multicultural garbage was a Soviet tool to demoralize Americans that spun out of control.

It's seriously insane how clueless people who worn born after the fall of the Berlin Wall are about the Cold War era.

>thinks he can predict a counter-factual

Reagan busted the unions, broke the Commies, reformed our economy, cut taxes, and generally led to two decades of tremendous prosperity.

Finally a voice of sanity joins the thread.

you mean the neoliberalism that led to prolonged growth in America and has reduced poverty by massive amounts throughout the world as the world becomes more integrated through trade?

just terrible

Amnesty!!! Yassss!!!

If whites knew how to procreate the country wouldn't need 3 million more citizens.

I got amnesty thanks to Reagan

>iran/contra
a clever and harmless scheme that was intended to crush commies
>crack epidemic
literally wat. Are you blaming this on Reagan? Let me guess, you think the CIA flew it in and spread it in the black neighborhoods?
>funding Taliban/Al Qaeda
neither existed in the 80s, at least not in Afghanistan. He did fun the mujahideen, but the purpose was to defeat the greater enemy, global communism
>fleeing lebanon
That was one of the smartest things he did, get out of a multi-faceted civil war that held no prospect of success
>using Libya as a scapegoat
Gaddaffi admitted it

The "Cold War" was tension between two competing imperialist powers, I'm talking about the "freedom vs communism" narrative that America subscribed to. Russians don't even think about the "Cold War", it's literally an American thing.

>the cultural marxist multicultural garbage was a soviet tool
Convenient conspiracy theory. I have no doubt that Soviet agents helped encourage division in American society on both sides (like Russia does now), but explaining away the defining social changes of the 20th century away with "muh soviet infiltration"'sounds exactly like Hillary Clinton blaming Russian hackers for Donald Trump.

>muh debt

That was the Fed raising interest rates during his term to intentionally derail his policies. Silly globalist shill.

Do you really think there was no difference between the two great powers? Would you rather live in North Korea or South Korea?

As for the cultural stuff, Reagan was a strong cultural conservative and held back the tide of progressivism quite well in a period when Americans were about as degenerate as they ever were (look at teen birth rates, drug use, etc.)

Doesn't matter. I reject communism and liberalism (in all senses of the word). Reagan was not a cultural conservative if he gave amnesty to millions of beaners.

so you would have preferred Jimmy Carter?

Don't forget no fault divorce was legalized under him too!

>russians don't even think about the cold war
What?

At least Carter wasn't hypocritical enough to think trading arms for hostages was a good idea.

Quality thread 11/10

It was a bad idea and he admitted he was wrong and apologized. youtube.com/watch?v=R67CH-qhXJs

However, it wasn't the crime of the century. The goal was to free American hostages and support anti-communist forces.

BTFO once again.

When will you little trumplets learn?

cuckservative

>reduced deficit
>4 times what it was when he started

this is a joke right?

Are you serious?