Are they naive or stupid ?

People from North-Africa and their children as well, don't have a single chance to get a job in France even if they have degrees
But even though rejected by the french society in general people from North-Africa still want to emigrate to France

It says that people from North-Africa and people with arabic names even if they have degrees will not find a job whatever it is in for the public administration or for private companies
europe1.fr/societe/discriminations-au-travail-premiers-resultats-accablants-de-la-campagne-de-testing-2902769

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-cQmB0oM3g
yabiladi.com/articles/details/27140/france-trois-jeunes-franco-maghrebins-decores.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars
societe.com/societe/ernst-young-societe-d-avocats-448683789.html
institutfrancais-tunisie.com/?q=node/667
ihet.wordpress.com/2014/05/06/participation-de-leseac-a-la-consultation-de-lua/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JIBUN WOOOOOOOOO

Wait, I heard they were all taking cooking courses at the local mosque. This might be the answer to all their integration problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=s-cQmB0oM3g

People from North-Africa and arabs in general will not find a job in France, but they still coming to France
I repeat the question are they just naive or stupid ?

>Live in North Africa. Its a shithole: no jobs, shit government, no welfare
>Move to France. Its still a shithole but now I get welfare for every child I pop out.

Dunno desu. They seem pretty smart to me

They find jobs, OP. Stop dreamin'...
My qt works in HR and at least 25% of the candidates for office jobs are fucking dune-coons. Go to monster.fr and watch by yourself.

not gonna read that shit, does it say they're constantly being rejected or what? because i'm pretty sure they just don't apply for jobs and this article just took that as an opportunity to shame white people some more

fuck i wish i could personally strangle every single alg*rian to death myself, even if it took me my whole life. not gonna lie, this tshirt triggers me a little every time

who do you hate more, algerians or turks ?

Real nigs fresh out of the boat are the ones that won't find jobs. I don't know if you noticed but we are submerged by sudanese assholes atm. They are not even able to spell their names in their language.

So they don't want to come to France in order to find a good job
Arabs just want welfare and to destroy France

For half of them, I agree.
The other half just want to take our place, jobs, money, houses, government, etc. Body snatchers style.

>My qt works in HR
I believe you

50% ISIS
50% Muslim Brotherhood

When the day of the rope arrives, I won't make any difference.

Not for a second a single dark face thought to himself Im going to France to get a job.
Get real frogs, all about them gibs, white wimmnz and privileges.
Niggers have no rights in nigger countries, but you literally fought a revolution to give them all of yours.

that's a hard one but i'd have to say alg*rians

Well, good for you. She's been working in that sector for 7 years. Mostly in recruitment. And guess what, when she was working in Paris, most of her colleagues where of north african origin.

Hmmmm my cousin studied in grenoble and immeaditly found a job in paris

Most of the criminals/lazy people in Algeria are pressured by the government/society to leave the country. Most good Algerians actually want to stay in their own country.

>public administration
You have to be French to get a job in a public administration anyway (barring some rare exceptions)

>For half of them
It must be less than that because if they were that smart they will choose Canada or Australia instead of coming to France
But even in Canada and Australia there are many problems associated with them
But of course all North-Africans are not necessarily evil
yabiladi.com/articles/details/27140/france-trois-jeunes-franco-maghrebins-decores.html

>But of course all North-Africans are not necessarily evil
They're all fucking snakes. It's in their genes.

>Most of the criminals/lazy people in Algeria are pressured by the government/society to leave the country.
Lol no

>implying you arent the actual snakes

Illicit work does not count

France and its people are so evil, that's why there are so many of your kind infesting our place. Typical snake tactics.

If me or my buds saw the Canadian equivalent we'd follow that motherfucker and give him a beat down

Where I live we have the chance to have Turks and Algerians (among other smelly things), and I can say I would suck a Turk dick far before even talking to a filthy Algerian. But it may be just me...

It's not just you.

>illicit work
Hmmmm

Hmmmmm i wonder who started that game

Hmmmmmm i wonder who started pirating the place and living off pillages and slavery for centuries before glorious France had to put an end to it.

Hmmmm wasnt that americans who stoped that before 30 years of colonizing algeria 80 years of colonizing tunisia and 100 years of colonizing morocco

>wasnt that americans who stoped that
wut?

Now you like americans, hum? Face it, you're from a shit country with inferior culture stupid customs and shit religion. Plus you're led by a royal litteral faggot and your hash taste like dog crap.

Man, that has to suck being in your shoes...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars
The french colonized the maghreb because they are greedy snakes not because of some meme piracy which was dying and there is nothing wrong in that the strong always conquered the weak just dont play innocent .

If Arabs want to be treated like Frenchmen, they have to act more like them, that's all there is to it.

Sure, colour will always be a barrier to an extent, but bottom line is that native French can't help but feel apart from people who have strange, foreign names and sometimes even refuse to eat local meat and wine because of their religion.

You can't reasonably expect people in ANY country to completely accept people who deliberately seek to separate themselves from those who don't share their religion to the extent that they cannot break bread with them.

If you are among an alien people, you have two choices: one, accept your alienation and take the lumps that go with it, or two assimilate to the best of your ability but accept that even then if you are of alien race you will even then feel apart, a sort of stepchild rather than the real thing.

This isn't just a racist French thing, it's a universal thing. Take this country for example: most foreigners refuse to learn the language or customs and are therefore naturally treated as the aliens they are. Some foreigners assimilate to the best of their ability, and are accordingly treated much like the natives but not entirely, because they are, after all, still of different origins and nature despite their efforts. This is not an injustice, but a reflection of reality.

In some ways, it would actually be cruel to treat Arabs just as Frenchmen, because you cannot expect similar things from the overwhelming majority of them.

The truth is that the phantom nationalist who hates all aliens and gives no-one a chance barely exists. In actual fact, most nationalists are kind and forgiving to the odd outsider who sincerely seeks to learn the ways of their people and live harmoniously with them. The overwhelming majority of nationalists merely object to large numbers of outsiders threatening their territory or individuals arrogantly flouting their ways.

This is a natural aspect of human nature.

This study concerns all arabs and their children, those who have the french citizenship and those who haven't
But it is important also to tell that arabs who are born in France who have the french citizenship will never be considered as french in the french society and they will be considered always as migrants
Nevertheless people from North-Africa still want to come to France already knowing that they'll have zero chance to get a good job
But as mentionned before, the only thing they care about is not to find a good job, it must be welfare

dude thats tunisia youre talking with not morocco

Well, my bad.
Same mob, tbqh.

Where did i imply in my post that i love americans ? is your reading comprehension this bad ? Tho yeah i do love americans because im one of them also my flag isnt a moroccan flag you blind faggot

If they adopted French names, they'd get their foot in the door at least when it comes to job applications. Sure they might still be rejected later, but naming your child Achmed or Muhammad and acting surprised that they have a hard time assimilating into society is ridiculous.

Alot of maghrebis actually act like frenchmen even here . alot of people call them cucks tho

Have they already reached the level of radioactive cooking or are they still stuck with the common ingredients?

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars
Thx, I didn't remembered that.

>The french colonized the maghreb because they are greedy snakes
At this time there was nothing of value known there, it was just a way to control the south Méditerranée, a military move, nothing "greedy".

North Africans and black african will never be French. They are too many in France, if they was a minority everywhere we would have been able to assimilate them. Now it's too late.
They don't understand that if they stay, they make a mistake.

I don't know for sure, but how much do you want to bet that those who do are treated a lot better?

Actually in 90% of countries all you need to do as a man of any colour to be treated with a minimum of respect is shower, shave, wear a fucking suit and speak some English, you don't even have to necessarily learn the local language. Just doing that minimal amount is enough to make people willing to give you a chance, after that you can work on the rest.

But no people insist on going to new countries looking like homeless people or covered in tattoos and generally making a nusciance of themselves.

Tell them to go back in their true home...

Thats wrong tho you started buying your Products here investing and expending your market and popultion and benefeting from argiculture and ofc after some time the natural recources became important and the military advantages themselves have a great value

>Are they naive or stupid
>even if they have degrees will not find a job
Now you're the one being naive or stupid
Who says they even come here for a job? They can just live off gibs
The time where France had an industry is over, third-worlders were immigrating here to find jobs 50 years ago, those immigrating today never gave a single fuck about jobs

You're Euro diaspora is pretty shit Senpai, but at least there are a lot of Turks that are modern and make an effort. Algerians and many North Africans are fuckheads with an inferiority complex coupled with masculinity issues and a fucked up entitlement culture.

If this is your cousin resume then where is degree's from ? Tunisia or France ?
Isn't Ernest and young a company of lawers ?
societe.com/societe/ernst-young-societe-d-avocats-448683789.html

>But it is important also to tell that arabs who are born in France who have the french citizenship will never be considered as french in the french society

Well, they don't consider themselves French anyways.

I'm thinking of booking a holiday in France in 2017, around the time of the election, I'm gonna root for Le Pen and just talk to people in general try to get some last votes.

Anyone else planning a trip to France during the big elections?

Le Pen is really the key to all this, if she wins, the cuckold immigrant loving consensus will fall all across Europe.

Not to mention to effect on mainstream European culture, the national front has long been regarded as far right, racist, xenophobic, antisemitic, etc... And then there's her wonderful Surname.

France ? Im talking about people who live here but only speak french and celebrate Christmas...

>Arabs and berbers
>Celebtrating Christmas

lmao what

He studied in a prepa in tunis and than continued his studies in grenoble and he works as an it consultant, service companies need it consultants

>she was working in Paris
>most of her colleagues where of north african origin
No shit
Don't forget kids, population replacement is a paranoid far-right complotist theory

>Alot of maghrebis actually act like frenchmen
It must be berber people

Sorry m8 but she has no chance fillon is gonna win

In France the turks i have met were good... But the algerians...

>he doesnt know that we are full of francophone cucks

They do seem to have ample opportunity to murder French civilians en masse though.

If they have lots of money and shit are they really cucks though

No, they are an invading army. France isn't French anymore

>paranoid
That's what they want you to think

They will not get a good job in France and they behave like if they still were in their own countries of origin, that would explain why they are not predisposed to have a good job in France
In the suburbs of Paris for example, it seems that the generation of north-africans who were born in France understood that a while ago and they must understand that they should go back to their countries because there's no hope for them in France

How it is with Sadiq ?

we dont have linguistically berbers here . everyone talks arabic here but yeah in algeria , alot of kbayle berbers speak french only
i dont consider cucks but people call them orphans of france and yeah they are kinda culturally cucked

Yeah sorry for having made the place a a productive garden, what a crime. As you point out there was next to zero agriculture before the French, just some shepherds here and there and no one to work the land...

Pretty shit. Still not as bad as Europe yet. We have some catching up to do

> As you point out there was next to zero agriculture before the French, just some shepherds here and there and no one to work the land...
you wut m8 agriculture here is older than agriculture in france

they come for the bennies

Not true. Many sandniggers work in French companies.

It's too vague and the job anyway is probably a CDD
>prepa in tunis and than continued his studies in grenoble
This is only possible for ERASMUS program, there's not such thing between Tunisia and France and usually the level of students in North-Africa is very low comparated with China for example and it is possible in North-African universities to buy degress because of the high level of corruption
>Im talking about people who live here but only speak french and celebrate Christmas.
And this is the same kind of people who are going back every year to North-Africa or middle-east for the summer holidays

this. when i passed by Charles de Gaulle
airport at transit , it was full of arab workers

Do you really not know, Pierre?

They want those gibs

Once a nigerian guy at work told me that we r poor and racist, and u r more tolerant. I told him that France had the FN and he said that we r more racist

men our education is actually not that bad , our bac is harder than yours and buying degrees is almost impossible from public unis also our prepas have relationships with french universities but my cousin studied in grenoble by help of my aunt
stop your projecting already

Kek. What did they expect? We actually don't think its racist to call them black or looking at them badly for being diferent. They should all move to France if they feel so attacked.

>we dont have linguistically berbers here
Tunisia is a berber land and its people are supposed to use the berber language
So what arabs have done to this berber land, they want to do it also to France and also the whole Europe maybe
It means then arabs are in France not to find a good job but in order to conquer it

the difference is that when arabs conquered the maghreb they came with weapons and armies

>you wut m8 agriculture here is older than agriculture in france
Extensive agriculture. Pastoral. The Gauls invented the basis of intensive agriculture, and that's what the French brought in North Africa.

Most people are dumb shits that think the myth of paradise in europe is still true, they end up coming and start living like dogs because they expected something entirely different.

t. algerian whose family thinks it's post-war german over here.

>arab workers
Like for example cleaners and parking attendants certainly
It's better than nothing though

yeah ok but dont tell me you brought agriculture here

Moroccan and tunisian people who made a prepa can present the "concours" to French grande école!
If they are better (because it is anonymous) then they can enter in any French grande école!

Being on benefits in France is better than "middle-class" in Africa?

yeah i know that , prepas are kinda useless tho desu too much complicated theory that you will never need in actual job
it depends

>our bac is harder than yours
Untrue
>and buying degrees is almost impossible from public
So untrue

The irony is that the best students in schools and universities in Tunsia are from sub-sharan african countries
There is a big difference between arab-tunisians students and students form tunisian universities
>ihet.wordpress.com/2014/05/06/participation-de-leseac-a-la-consultation-de-lua/

If you're paid in CFA, probably.

They needed those weapons there. Thanks to EU Europe can be conquered without weapons.

>People from North-Africa and their children as well, don't have a single chance to get a job
That's not a deterrent--they aren't interested in getting jobs.

If you want to keep them out you should advertise that all migrants will be given jobs.

>Live in North Africa. Its a shithole: no jobs, shit government, no welfare
In the case of Algeria, the majority of sands in France:
It's a semi shithole, jobs are available both in the city and the villages in which people live though nobody needs to work hard to make a living, Algerian president is a cripple French puppet, and people don't need welfare because food is heavily subsidised and housing is cheap. Essentially, everything is cheap and available for a comfy life apart from an education.

>arabs conquered the maghreb
Now arabs want to conquer Europe so that the must be the main reason why they want to come there
> weapons and armies
With armies made of sub-saharan african people

where does that article imply that they are the best students that uni isnt even an engineering school , its a private businesses school . and yeah sub saharans come study here because our education is better than theirs
stop talking about a country that you dont know

Good, they have nothing here to do in the first place. If they want a better life - fix your own fucking country.

//All of Europe

But there is still people like this troll poster from Tunisia who still want to maintain this illusion of a paradise in Europe in order to make a lot of people from North-Africa and middle-east to come to Europe in order to conquer it by numbers

Can confirm for Algeria. People speak French on the streets as a sort of higher status thing

>where does that article imply that they are the best students
where does that link imply that the students are arab-students

Based frenchbro rejecting sandniggers candidacy for french jobs.
I hope you guys turn it around and start deporting these subhumans