ITT: We pretend it's 1980 - /CARTER/ GENERAL

>Reaganfags unironically think a movie star can become POTUS
>Reaganfags unironically want loose cannon Ronald Reagan to get his hands on the nuclear codes

Ronald Reagan is gonna get BTFO, just look at the polls!

> Ironically believing polls
fuck off shill, look at Reagans rallies compared with carter.

Anyone in Poland can trade some bread ration cards? I can give you a few for sugar.
Also anyone got toilet paper? My brother got arrested smuggling it from BRD and now we have none, and there's none in the shops here.

>waaah waaah waaah the rallies
Who cares? Doesn't change the fact that more people will vote for Carter.

Get on the #CarterCar while you can because Reagan is a sinking ship.

After Iran, hahahahaha. #Reaganrocket

>Iran
It's literally nothing, delet this

Reagan is literally Hitler

Just you wait for the debate Gaegans! Your c-movie extra will be shown how the world works by the President of the Fucking United States.

Just go on welfare and party all the time wagecucks! We're all going to die in a nuclear war soon, your career doesn't mean shit when the bomb eventually drops.

Deagafkins are fucking pathetic. YAS KING SLAY degenerate deagan

Deagafkins love russia while king carter lovers hate those commies.

The Soviet Union and Iran are going to BTFO along with deagafkins

Geagan is gonna get BTFO

Fuck, I bet that even Vice-President Mondale would smash him

some post king carter pepes.

They are making a movie named Chariots of Fire about a JEWISH RUNNER.

top kek, it's gonna go nowhere, I tell you.

You liberal international scum. Lift the sanctions against the hope of Africa. Viljoen will lead us to even greater glory. Fighting the Cubans in Angola for you all.

Also, why does my post come with this funny annoyingly colourful flag? Has the South African flag been hacked?

MINEKEKS BTFO

fuck reaganpf and fuck white people

you chucklefucks hear, the "IBM Personal Computer" is hitting shelves soon; I bet it will be gay...

MUMMY

like USA will last 4 years more, just embrace your communist future, capitalist pig.

I Fucking love this Guy

If the phaggot actor gets elected by a bunch of bible-thumping shit-lords, Iran will fucking kill those hostages. Screencap this!

The delegates, Rahnld

Include me in the screenshot.

>carterfags cannot into based laders

don't you worry, Raeganskins, your christian extermist is gonna lose after the recount in PA,FL,NH,VT,ME,NY,CA,TX,LA,WA,OR,OK,AR,AZ,MS,TN,IN,IL,OH,MI,WI,SC,NC,AK,NJ,VA,KY,MO,IA,ID,MT,ND,SD,NE,KS,MO,CO,NM,UT,NV,WY,OK,NE,DE
reagantards BTFO, #StillWithCarter

>cartercar

kek

Say it with me

President Carter

Jimmy Carter put solar panels on whitehouse! He is the best choice for our world and enviorment.

Not gonna lie, former Reagan supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Reagan crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

Post your predictions

I came to laugh, not to feel.

>Reagan winning the Deep South
Nigga you tripping, he won't win any of those states. I'd give him maybe NH and a couple other old Republican states, otherwise this will be a Cartercaust.

Stay strong, friend!

>Make America Great Again

What does Reagan exactly mean by that? What America does he want to go back to?

Jeb Bush will be president some day,

Check these digits.

Fucking retards actually think a ex B-movie actor can be president.

>We pretend it's 1980
I wish chicks trimmed their pubes.

>saw your flag
dindu
>checked your flag
close enough
>hit refresh
got AIDS

Reaniggers BTFO

I think trickle down economics sounds great, surely the ultra-rich will share their wealth with the lower classes.

Ronald Wilson Reagan == Insane Anglo Warlord