The most sad betrayal of mankind. All three united for a single and only one reason: kill the goyim

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tehran_Conference

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Soviet_Agreement
youtube.com/watch?v=-8XlYEvhoPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All three quite different systems that weren't even allies are united solely because insane and rabid fascist war machines attacked all three of them in most mean and uncivilised way possible.

you gotta stop drinking the cool aid

FMK?

I want this stupid time wasting maymay to die

fuck off moslem

The irony of this picture always makes me laugh. One reason they entered the war was because of "Hitler killing lots of people," yet they are sitting next to a guy who killed many more times as many as Hitler did by the end of the war. Not only that, but he murdered millions of prisoners of war, including tens of thousands of allied prisoners of war.

In my opinion, it proves the case that the only reaoson the west went to war was because jews forced them to.

Rather to destroy one aggressive totalitarian state and mae half of Europe slave to the other just as bad while fucking over their allies.

>killed many more times as many as Hitler
because anti-soviet propaganda is 100% correct desu

Stalin speech
"Anti-imperialism! But first let me meet with western banks to have a slice of europe"

Churchill speech
"I hate germans, I hate nazis, my only obedience is to the Star of David"

Roosevelt
"My youngest son has been just born. His name is Bill Clinton."

It's even funnier when you consider that Hitler and Stalin together started the war. Politics is prostitution for males.

No. The West went to war with Germany because Germany was their main competitor in every regard and still is.

No it cause you attacked or ships while we was being good business men

The plan was that Hitler thought Stalin would help him to destroy UK and France. Stalin made secret deals with Churchill and USA.

Not that Hitler was innocent thought but Stalin was way more smarter - in a evil way - than him in that regard.

Pretty poor business strategy to supply Britain during wartime and not expect to get sunk

You started ww2, Poland. APOLOGIZE.

Britain declared war on us because our economy was much stronger than their. You feared us as well because we managed to become great by using peaceful means unlike you (slavery and native genocide) and the Brits (imperialism and exploitation of their colonies.

You supported Britain, which was at war with us, with material. You were de facto at war with us already before Hitler declared war on you.

I know without Stalin there would be no WWII. He was the key to all of this.

While your comment has truth the reason WW2 was officially declared was because USA couldn't miss the opportunity to kill goyims with the British.

Read Pat Buchanan ''Churchill, Hitler, and 'The Unnecessary War'"

USSR was the first jewish takeover and Stalin had so many jews controlling both the Communist Party and KGB.

It's very sad that the west in the end instead of killing Stalin thus ending bolshevism they made it stronger.

"goyim"

you are implying it was ONLY in the interest of jews to destroy Germany, which I do believe was not.

It was also in the ethnocentric interest of the Anglo-Saxon people to eliminate their main competitor.

Basicly anti-goyimism from the jews + anti-Aryanism from British and American Anglo-Saxons led to the destruction of Germany.

We are not going "The eternal anglo against the eternal german" again are we?

What are the most red-pilled books about WWI and WWII?

Protocols of Zion

Also I do not believe that their main goal was killing Aryans/Germans, but to keep us under their boot basicly. If they wanted, they would have killed all Aryans/Germans if they wanted.

But I dont think they wanted to kill us all because they needed us for their ethnocentric Anglo-jewish imperialism. Who do you think has achieved the most in the fields of science and engineering? Certainly not Anglos. They need our industrial power and our great minds under their boots. By killing us, they would lose a big market for their shitty products AND our creative abilities for their goals.

Checked

>It was never in the interest of the Anglo-Saxon people to destroy their main competitors in mainland europe

What were the Napoleonic wars?
What was WW1?
What was WW2?

Look....
we are not going "The eternal anglo against the eternal german" again are we?

Germany is not that great regarding industrial power. You are worse than China, USA and even India.

Nobody attacked UK

>Napoleonic wars

This was not a fault of Anglos. This war I know very well. It started as with mad dog who wanted to conquer europe and was even aided by germans.
Napoleon is the son of the French Revolution.

>Germany is not that great regarding industrial power
that's because Anglo-Saxons stole our great minds for their own imperialist purposes.

If not for Anglo-jewish engineered WW1 and WW2 there would be 200 million+ germans on this earth. We would be almost USA-tier economically.

>Germany is not that great regarding industrial power
Because they tried to destroy their heavy industry soon after the war.

Where do you get your information? where is the source that Napoleon was a british agent?

You are paranoid to be honest.

I don't care how "good or bad" Napoleon was.
His goal however was opposed by Anglos out of ethnocentric and geopolitical interests.

A unified Europe is the greatest threat to their shit economy and their genocidal empire and the Napoleonic wars prove it.

>Where do you get your information? where is the source that Napoleon was a british agent?
where did I say that?

I do not believe he was a British Agent.

I do believe that Napoleon proves that Anglo-Saxons will sacriface millions upon millions of Aryan lives in order to remain the top-dog and keep the mainland down.

The opposite is true. His war was later on supported by the British Empire, not opposed as you claim.

There was a Hillary campaign ad not too long ago where she specifically cited Germany as being our competitor. There Germans truly are the master race.

>where did I say that?
You didn't but it's like you are saying Napoleon was a britsh agent to destroy aryan lives.

proofs? they only didnt fight against Napoleon during the Invasion of Russia because they were at war with Russia itself.

This

>Napoleon wanted to waste Aryan lives
>it was totally not the Anglo-Saxons that led to the most amount of blood-shed

I fucking hate Stalin and Churchill so much I swear. Stalin was a fucking tyrant without honor or anyone he cared bout, typical soulless bolshevist. Churchill was a fat, alcoholic downy and the biggest slave to jews and their interest in mankind.
No idea about Roosevelt but most US presidents serve (((them))) anyway.

Hitler wanted to be Napoleon and conquer all europe.

Also he didn't attack the UK because he was a dumb strategist. Hitler could have ended WW2 in 1941.

khan'd

>Hitler wanted to be Napoleon and conquer all europe.
that was the main reason for Anglo-Saxons opposing Germany. A united Europe, regardless of hegemon, is a threat to their ethnocentric-based geopolitics, their empire and their economy.

Nobody wanted a unified europe, only Germany (Hitler).

It also happened during the napoleonic wars when the germans sided with the French instead of killing Napoleon and preventing millions of deaths

I gave up on the allies once I learned about the agreement at Yalta. Truly sickening. Look it up.

>German reparations were partly to be in the form of forced labour.

The germans are still paying for reparations for WW2.

None of this is true. France and UK attacked Germany for invading poland.

Hitler would have attacked Britain had he the means, but he didn't. You can't just drive tanks over there

Before Churchill had the USA support (and the USSR east front) I'm sure Hitler could have invaded England and destroyed London in less than 24hours.

With all respect to british soldiers it's my opinion that WW2 could have ended late 40 early 1941

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Soviet_Agreement

> Hitler wanted to be Napoleon and conquer all europe.
"Conquering all Europe" wasn't Napoleon's intent. He wanted to cut away Europe from Britain, so the latter would have been harmed cause the declination of trading.

Of course it was. He wanted Russia and Portugal. Two extremes.

What is interesting is that his two massive defeats happened both in Russia and Portugal.

Hitler didn't have boats m8, and the ones he did try and build kept getting bombed. The British navy was still top tier at that time, there was no getting across, and even if he had the raf would have demolished any real advance of straglers making it through the channel.

fug :D

Hitler could have invaded the USSR and forced the UK to back off.

Still I think with the planes he had he could have invaded.

Regardless, if you look at the great number of Soviet-German deals in late 30s you'll realize that Hitler was dumb and gave Soviet Union license to kill anybody in the eastern countries as long as they were not german.

The result of Hitler desire to conquer all europe was Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact.

Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact was the greatest tragedy because if Hitler had invaded USSR instead of making a deal with them, he would have forced UK to stop and USA would certainly not have declared any war.

I didn't want Hitler to win however what happened when Stalin, Churchill and Roosevelt came together is something that couldn't been worse.

stop doing this ahmed

"If Hitler invaded hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons." - Churchill
The British wanted war with Germany, I don't think you understand this.

fuck sake

They wanted but Germany gave a war to them.
youtube.com/watch?v=-8XlYEvhoPE

Adolf Hitler's Letter to Benito Mussolini Explaining the Invasion of the Soviet Union (1941)

"7. The situation in England itself is bad; the provision of food and raw materials is growing steadily more difficult. The martial spirit to make war, after all, lives only on hopes. These hopes are based solely on two assumptions: Russia and America. We have no chance of eliminating America. But it does lie in our power to exclude Russia. The elimination of Russia means, at the same time, a tremendous relief for Japan in East Asia, and thereby the possibility of a much stronger threat to American activities through Japanese intervention."

Fuck you

London must've bombed itself then huh?

Hitler should have bombed the British Parliament with Churchill inside

Churchill let the bombings happen he always knew ahead of time and left for the country side.

fuckin swedes

two of them actually , stalin and fdr both talked about protecting their own shit and let the English empire die , Churchill was just there to say "im part of the allies" they didnt care about his opinion

Reminder WWI and WWII were creates by the Vatican to destroy Protestantism in Europe and promote Jews as the new ruling class so that the Vatican would no longer be suspected.

Look up Kulturkampf

Literally every EU leader, including Churshill was a protestant.

Hitler hated Catholics because he knew Catholics would never accept his degenerate pagan belief.

This

Taking no chances.

post the nasheed version of this

topkek i like you gook

Nobody knew about death camps until after the war. The reasons for allies starting the war was to maintain the european balance kf power which had guided foreign relations in Europe since at least yhr 1600s. We can all get off of our moral high horses now please

Dick

>8