I will never leave this stupid country

>I will never leave this stupid country

Wanna get sham-married and live in multi-kulti bizzarro world with me?

We don't even need wedding confetti

By the power of poo, you can

pretend to be a syrian refugee and canada will take you

Stop hating your country, pleb.

right....back to work then

I wish I was born in aus, the wildlife here is boring as fuck. The only thing I have to fear going outside is some jakey's knife in the gut.

At least you can wear the shit out of a fox. All our animals either have shells, melt/explode when you take them out the ocean, or are only useful for leather.

I mean, are placental mammals too much to ask for?

H1B rejected? Lol

>these are a delicious delicacy in australia

don’t worry fellow poonon suicide is always an option

POO

I thought you loos liked poo?

They fucking ARE

>australian delicacies:
>roo jerky
>fried shark
>chthulhu gumbo
>headcrab with salad
>snacking ants (pic related)

how about you turn it around, instead of wanting to shit in our streets??

In Indian Communist Party, LOO POO ON YOU

poopy

>Wanting to leave your country
>Not wanting to stay and make it better
Fuck off we're full, poo in loo, etc.

im serious :
What is the problem with your country. I know there is poverty. But i also know you guys are fucking top tier tech and medicine. So im getting you are well educated. Why there is so much poverty then ?

I like your country, maybe will visit someday, but otherwise I want it to be left in peace like Sup Forums wants Japan to be left in peace. After all you're the only white country left without major problems (unless you believe in the existence of new Zealand). Western Europe is too full of middle easterners, eastern Europe is soulless commieblocks, USA while looks good on surface, is a complete police state where one bad day can ruin your life

If you know it's shit, stay and at least try to make some change. Be the better person and then teach your children to be the better person.

Shark tastes like rubber chicken that someone rubbed tuna broth on. You just eat it cause you think its edgy

POO

Don't come to the west

Mate instead of let your "stupid" country why aren't you tryig to fix it, think in your friends and family.
Mate think on fix everything you can in your country.