‘Sanctuary California’ Faces Bankruptcy if Trump Withholds Federal Funds

Also, California Hate Thread.

breitbart.com/california/2016/11/26/sanctuary-california-faces-immigration-defunding-bankruptcy/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2012/06/the_supreme_court_s_arizona_immigration_ruling_and_the_imperial_presidency_.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good, let them go bankrupt

HAHAHAHA
Let them starve. They wanted to give away our country, let them waste away.

Please do this

t. Californian

trump wont be able to do shit once the recount is over and madame president is in charge

Cali may just get the sucession they want. bahahahaha

>pic related

60 houses a block

2.6 people per house

156 people per block

imagine they changed from row houses to apartment buildings?

a single apartment building could house multiple blocks of people, leaving more room for parts, helping with public transportation

Now you are thinking like ant people, we can't have that here.

Keep being a delusional bitch ass shill.

hahaha good

also eeryone who has kept quiet about illegals should be charged

Immigration law, 8 US Code 1324 states that it is a crime to, either knowingly or recklessly, “conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, or attempt to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection… transport, or move or attempt to transport or move” or… to even “encourage or induce” an illegal alien “to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowingly or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law"

This.

I'm not Korean, I just live here.

Would you rather a pokey, ramshackle house with a tiny private yard or a well maintained apartment with parks and facilities?

What's better for your kids, a big sprawling neighbourhood and no parks and few other kids nearby. or a more densely populated community with loads more kids for them to play with, where school is only a short work away, where everything is within a short walk and there are facilities galore for every kind of sport and a robust public transit system.

I'm not calling for micro-homes, i'm calling for vertical planning

Where do you grow your tomatoes and house your chickens?

Nobody knows, the triples I've seen

You know why America is great? It is because of barns and garages. Having that spare room on property has been the natural incubator of innovation for business and culture that have changes the world over several times. Garages and barns are creative space that American's tinker and birth things that change the world.

Thoughts?

That's /sovietbloc/-tier, which looks like shit and accomplishes none of the things you listed in the end. Parks don't exist, schools look just like the concrete apartment buildings, children have nowhere to play, and you are surrounded by neighbors through 3 walls. Grocery stores are overpriced, specialty stores never make it. It looks and feels like a Mars outpost, lifeless.

Organized suburbs slowly giving way to sprawling countryside is the American way.

yes, I have thoughts

I'm Californian. If everyone in this state were stuffed into a gas chamber, I would hold the door closed myself to ensure that none of us escaped.

Well share Muhammad

CA isn't actually going to take on the feds, Sacramento has been completely silent on Trump because Jerry Brown wants to kill calPERS (he tried once in 2010, and will try again before he leaves office) to finally balance the budget. Brown also wants $45 billion from USDOT for CAHSR.

Remember that there's a larger game being played here: the Democrats are turning on the Unions. It's why the NCLB and Common Core were allowed to stand. Why? Because Democrats seriously think beaners can replace them. End result will be a showdown over calPERS and a statewide strike over it. Which is one of the reasons why Prop 1A (ie, CAHSR) exists: the things funded by it hire private sector UTU railroaders and not militant SEIU people.

yes it's why even San Francisco requires all homes to have garages. And the end result is that half the city is zoned for single family residences and not apartment blocks, causing rents to skyrocket. Too much of a good thing has the opposite affect.

well, id Obama

yes, that has something to do with it, but the main thing is highly intelligent people, i.e. Whites, a good work ethic, and being the freeest nation ever created(until fairly recently)

A real American hero

godspeed, good lad.

bring the hate, this new made my fucking day.

>but these useless spics are good for the country
>we just need your tax dollars to pay for everything

what's funny is that that picture is taken in one of the least sprawl affected places in america, san francisco. you can go a mile or two west of that and you're on a beautiful beach.

CA actually contributes net money to the feds.

Also, don't forget who let all the beaners in: neocon farmers in the central valley. The people who had Reagan give their workforce an Amnesty.

>SF
>least sprawl affected

what is the rest of the bay area?

>How small is too small? Inside the 28 sq ft, $500-month 'pod' an illustrator built into his friend's San Francisco apartment
>Peter Berkowitz, 25, constructed a tiny bedroom pod in the living room of his friend's San Francisco apartment
>One bedroom apartments in the city rent for $3,500 per month compared to his $508 per month to live in a pod
>The pod is equipped with a fold-down desk, cushioned backboard that's slanted and LED lights for reading
>He believes pods can provide a 'needed fix' for people who want to add a bedroom to apartments without rent rising
>His eight-foot-long pod is also equipped with a sliding door and has room to store his books and clothing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html

GET EM OUT OUT OUT!!!!

remember that this is the long term affect of prop 13

It's a good mix. Look at a lot of people who grew up in cities, they have zero critical thinking skills. If something breaks, their first response is to pick up their iPhone and call somebody.

SAN FRANCISCO YES!

>live in California
>plan on leaving this shit hole ASAP
Where do I go help what state is MAGA

Earthquakes~

Nobody seems to be noticing that standards of living are blatantly falling.

PA is a good pick if you stay out of Philly. The rest of the state is at worst tolerable. Rural PA has some of the most based people I know of.

But I thought CA was the 2nd largest economy in the world and that they were going to seceed, how will USA ever recover, etc?

you're alright

We will recover by deporting 20 million illegals.

that's a kennel dawg

that's partly the education system making people into idiots

But harboring illegal aliens is unethical

Stay in your containment state Californians and fuck all of you

Definitely, there isn't a lot of free thinking, especially if it involves liberal arts courses.
My local schools are being pushed by the engineering instructors at the local college to get more hands on work into the school, and less busy work.

>there is literally a law in America that states the government has to give money to people who break the law instead of a resting them
Great country

Witnessed.

If CA is a net positive state, then why would withholding federal aid bankrupt them?

Checkmate.

Where are the 1.8 extra km going, into the sea?

F

please let this fucking happen
maybe those fuckfaces will think twice before trying to build a fucking $68 billion dollar train with the sole purpose of shipping illegals to sanctuary cities.

t. californian

>CA actually contributes net money to the feds.
Only because old people leave the state

Good fuck them, and checked.

apartments are absoulutely disgusting.

a true patriot

Oooooooooo what's this?
My superior state has made Sup Forums ass mad again?
Tee hehehehehe
*sips mineral water*

>"Sanctuary" cities refuse to help federal authorities apprehend illegal immigrants, who are all literally criminals (for entering the US illegally)
How is this legal? How have federal authorities not castrated these bitches yet?

>brietbart
DROPPED

You faggots may bitch about us all you want.

But its shit like this that keeps them coming illegally.

You're asking for it.

>telling all your friends you live in San Francisco
>posting pictures of the city all over Facebook, Instagram
>brag about how lucky you are to live in the "best city on earth"
>sleep in a fucking dog kennel for the price of a 2br house in middle America

Can the cascadia subduction zone finally end the San Fran meme for good? Kek please

john taylor gatto has done some interetsing vids on the subject, I think they are on YT

essentially if you put fleas in a small tin for long enough, they stop jumping

Like the stunning and brave hero at the Miami night club?

you don't know how taxes work, Californians pay income taxes to the Feds which is returned to them through grants to Sacramento

illegals can't

BUILD

the SF meme is ending itself, because all these hipsters are slowly coming to terms with the idea that they aren't going to be paying back their college loans and that their startup is worthless

THE

we should give CA to mexico

WALL

hey guys nice memes

Good, fuck CALI. This is what they deserve for dragging America into this illegal immigrant fiasco.

One of the Richest states, has gold, oil, legal weed , highest gas tax and grows 90% of the produce America consumes, has a state tax and still can't balance the books, for one stop keeping scot Peterson alive. Tax Hollywood, repossess homes from squatters. CALIKEKS

No because then 40% of California would have an armed revolt, this is because many of the beaners here are wanted for crimes in Mexico and would have to go (back) to jail. This would also mean they wouldn't have US citizenship a thing many actually kill to get.

Also Bush made it so that enlisting in the army means expedited citizenship.

>pic
Bullshit. That doesn't exist. It's too soulless.

There's still a chance for Trump though, however small.

>All the characters have long noses
Is this an edit?

>Cali may just get the sucession they wan

How do idiots on here -- ESPECIALLY someone from the U.S. -- not know the difference between succession and secession?

Why are you so stupid?

Around your mums fat ass Pedro and meh hee co. is paying for it too

California's tax situation is fucked because Prop 13 (1978) capped property taxes. Combined with shit zoning policies this means that any real estate becomes a lot-cost retirement plan. This fucks the state out of money leading to higher taxes on everything else.

The thing is if the Democrats really did want higher taxes they'd repeal Prop 13 but doing so would cause even SF and Berkeley to flip red out of anger. Remember that home owners, realtors and bankers run everything in CA.

Good lord, that's even more depressing than commieblocks. At least the ruskies made an emphasis on green areas.

It's sunset district of SF. Go look it up. 19th street

Texas could easily surpass Silicon Valley. If/when it does, "grant" California their "independence" and laugh as La Raza sleepers take over their state and hand it over to Mexico asap.

Build wall and kek as videos of affluent hipsters being beheaded flood the internet

>Prop 13 (1978) capped property taxes.
they can still go up with inflation
Sacramento has plenty of money they just piss it away on welfare and education

>deliberately ignore federal law
>still get federal funding
Why is this allowed? I hope Trump does this, but to be honest I'm too cynical to expect it.

Also, desu I expect Hillary to rig the "recount". Who the hell thought it was a good idea to allow the Hillary campaign to be involved in this? Does "conflict of interest" mean nothing to them?

>breitbart
>news
Yeah no.

All Trump has to do (and all you guys have to do) is show them this

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2012/06/the_supreme_court_s_arizona_immigration_ruling_and_the_imperial_presidency_.html

SB1070 was Arizona state law that basically gave state law enforcement the power to enforce immigration law because Obama wasn't doing it.

Leftists were screeching about "MUH SUPREMACY CLAUSE" and how ONLY the federal government has authority over this.

Well, the shoe is on the other foot.

All the mayors of sanctuary city's should be jailed.

Massive increases in population density are not a good idea, and they're completely unnecessary. If Trump is actually true to his election promises, we're going to see a lot of deportations, anyway.

>Breitbart

Also, anyone who wants to get rid of sanctuary cities is an idiot. They're objectively a good thing for communities, that status allows people who might otherwise remain silent to report crimes and assist police in investigations, and it saves police money since the don't have to act as immigration enforcers.

They need to do this ASAP, as well as build wall.

Why is CTR still here?

Good, I am sick and tired of California acting like they control this nation.

Maybe they need a wake up to figure out they are 1 State in the 50 United States.

The problem with your densely populated area is that you now have gangbangers and drug dealers preying on your children.
There was a time when parents played catch with their children, took them fishing- you shouldn't have to rely on other children to keep your own kids occupied.

t. muhammad

>They're objectively a good thing for communities, that status allows people who might otherwise remain silent to report crimes and assist police in investigations, and it saves police money since the don't have to act as immigration enforcers.
They shouldn't be there in the first place. They should get nothing but a ticket back over the border.

not just the mayors, any of the city council that voted for it, and probably senior police who allowed it to happen instead of arresting those who implemented it

Barrier breakers connected with Soros.

Look up "David Brock and Soros" in a search engine and find the news story.

They are pathetic now.

>If Trump is actually true to his election promises, we're going to see a lot of deportations, anyway.
e-verify will kill illegal working

Animals are the ones who act without regard for morality and legality, with only their best interests at heart. Humans have the capability to be better, even if many do not exercise that capability.

Where the fuck is the place in OP pic? I tried to do a reverse image search, but google just thought it was patterned wallpaper...