SHE IS GOINT TO STEAL THE THRONE!

IT WAS ALL PLANNED SINCE THE THE DAY AFTER SHE LOST! YOU MUST BE BLIND IF YOU DON'T SEE IT.

>Trump wins
>Millions of dollars from very important people were spent in Hillary's campaign, she LITERALLY CANNOT LOSE. The pressure on here is very heavy
>Hillary dissapears for 2 days
>She appears looking like shit, like if she wasn't got sleep in those 2 days (too many things to do for the assault to the throne, no time to rest)
-She, in her speech, says "we all have to have an open mind". subliminal message for Trump for what is comming
>She starts appearing in pics doing normal stuff, the citizen Hillary is being showed to the people to clean her image. Taking a walk, buying at a glocery shop -People must see her closer to them than Trump is
>Trump is pushed to admitt that a lot of things he promised during the campaign are impossible to make
>Trump supporters start being a bit dissapointed
>And now, the final strike, THE RIGGED RECOUNT WILL GIVE HER THE TRHONE

Trump is suspicious, look at his lastest tweets, he seems pretty nervious, acting like an ungry child. Something is going on, anons. Be aware.

No.

Kek save us from this witch

Hillary will win.

I dont know why everyone on the right is quiet. Clintons are corrupt to the core.

They will find some illegular code and blame a russian 400 lb hack with a "self deleting program" or somthing.

Its not just the Clintons. The left think Trump is literally hitler so they will tryany dirty trick in the book.

Wisconsin head of elections is probably being offered Dec of Defense right now by Clinton

>ALL PLANNED SINCE THE THE DAY AFTER SHE LOST
And everything will go down the drain once again just like their campaign on the election day.

i don't see what's wrong.
America is well know for the quality of his entertainment and how catchy their TV series are.
aren't you as impatient as me for the next episode ?
i even wonder if next GoT season will divert my boredom after the quality of this election.

It has been planned for years. Trump and Hillary are working for the Jew World Order. The goal is to create as much civil unrest as possible so that Obama can declare martial law. He will then call for gun confiscation, and then Russia will invade and we will be put under communist control. Then depopulation will begin. The Jews want the US to be depopulated so that it can be used as farm land for the Israeli Empire.

That will never happen. Trump has heavy armed militias. Democrats have not.
Now you understand why disarmament is dangerous.

>glocery shop

They will be called "white hate groups" and be drone striked.

Hillary is emotionally unstable. How can you trust her judgement when something goes wrong?

Democrats have the fucking army in case there i as a massive revolt.

he said it >delcalre martial law

Nothing will happen. Lefties get pissed and want to nuke half Switzerland at least 4 times a year here before they shut the fuck up and deal with it since they have no balls whatsoever.

i know it's grocery, dont be a fagoot grammar nazi.

>singles
kek

how many dimensions a chest require to be able to calcule and achieve moves like this ?
can white man even compete !?1

faggot*

If the 3 recounts go ahead, they won't meet the 13 Dec deadline. That means those electors will be declared void. That means Trump will go to the Electoral College UNDER 270.
That's why he is rambling on twitter right now.

dems most definitely do not have the army on their side.

And then half the military defects

US army will never strike down its own people. America is not Libya.

US army is legalist. They will always follow what the supreme court says.

That's faggot grammar natsoc to you.

fake lol

saged btw

>right wing militia starts attacking people and politicians
>army do nothing

in which alternative reallity are you living?

>Foreigners thinking their opinion matters
Kthx