Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ "Kuru" Edition

Previous Thread:
Most up to date archive: pastebin.com/kDkhimha (embed)

Newfags, read: dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

Recent leads of importance:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Bradley
american.edu/spa/faculty/akline.cfm
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7561915.stm
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/24/vt-exclusive-largest-pedophile-ring-in-history-70000-members-heads-of-state-the-rats-scramble/
snapnetwork.org/snap_locations
archives.sfweekly.com/sanfrancisco/un-orthodox-behavior/Content?oid=2145058
youtube.com/watch?v=xCOF2WmNHOk
youtube.com/watch?v=O2yIbiGCALY
youtube.com/watch?v=Yi61QZPNzN0
youtube.com/watch?v=bmBrwea6qTA
tuecaa.wordpress.com/2009/07/07/pedophile-symbols-and-codes-an-update/
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL
youtube.com/watch?v=OxZmRO4ZPKg
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
aangirfan.blogspot.com.es/2013/10/madeleine-mccann-conflicting-evidence.html]aangirfan:
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/emails-between-paedophile-clement-freud-8234088
youtube.com/watch?v=Pua51D5oe4c
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5es6m9/more_on_icmecncmec_pizza_connection/
lunaticoutpost.com/thread-591116.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q1r_55nBlQA
mega.nz/#fm/8tZkzJaA
youtube.com/watch?v=bk5B1Ujw8e0
supersoldiertalk.com/2016/05/19/eight-reasons-for-military-abductions/
youtube.com/watch?v=_jI6iAa-cC0
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-key-witness-accuses-2433328
youtube.com/watch?v=lCZqLVHQ64o
youtu.be/v09h2gqhnKM
youtube.com/watch?v=e9RG7NYQa8k
jessewaugh.com/blog/2013/4/6/gaming-belief
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

one element that I think a lot of people are forgetting is that some of the people involved are supposed to be prosecuting crimes against children., ie., Arun Rao and Andrew Kline.
If these groups really exist, then it makes sense that they would want to control these types of positions. There are have tons of accusations leveled at Child Protective Services for being involved in this stuff. One of the most prolific pedophiles ever caught was a pediatrician:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Bradley

TLDR: these groups gravitate to professions that are supposed to protect children, and then abuse that power. Andrew Kline and Arun Rao are good leads.

In the other thread there was something about dominoes. Something about playing on pasta or on cheese? What are "pasta" and "cheese" code words for?

You guys were on NPR just now, Comet Pizza's been getting hundreds of death threats and harassment. Congratulations, if there was something going on there it's most certainly been vanished because nobody understands fucking subtlety.

This has surfaced before, several times around the world.

They have been exposed before.

This time it's different, where previously there was victims speaking out of their experiences. It was much easier to discredit a distraught teenager. Bottom trying for the top.

This time we've started at the top and working our way down. It will fall! Don't loose hope, we're closing in faster than we realise.

>making rich connected and powerful pedophiles shit their pants and freak the fuck out

Agreed, with all the noise, things are likely scrubbed already. With the alleged connects, getting hard proof of possible activity is now going to be harder.

As if this board is to blame for that?

And get real, anything incriminating inside comet has been moved more than three weeks ago when this got tracktion.

I agree. Andrew Kline should definitely be investigated.
american.edu/spa/faculty/akline.cfm

What do we have on Arun apart from that one Instagram picture he liked?

The thread was archived shortly after I posted that.

Here (pic) are 4 of the 'domino' references. They were all between Herbert & Susan Sandler and Tony & Mary Podesta.

Sep 1, 2014
>Susan thanks John for teaching her the "domino-game". Says she's going to get a set.

July 10, 2015
>Herb tells John about his boat trip & dinner. Says he's playing dominoes that day and won't be calling John for the rules.

July 11, 2015
>Herb says he missed John & that Susan 'whipped' him and Sherry at dominoes. Claims she (Susan) made up the rules as they played. John replies by saying Herb was having more fun than he was.

December 24, 2015
>Herb expresses his surprise to find an assortment of cheeses, from John. Says he can't wait for his grandchildren to come back so they can 'demolish' them. Asks if he thinks he'd play dominoes better on cheese, than on pasta.

Some people are too autistic to control their emotions, threats and harassments are the worst ways of approaching this investigation. This won't do anything other than making us look like retarded spregs. We need to focus on uncovering information and building a solid case.

What do you guys think? I can't tell if they're legitimately talking about dominoes or not.

Starting this party out right...

Important info 2008 Article

Paedophile 'librarian' is jailed
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7561915.stm

"Users of the forum would post borderline-legal images of children and pass comments on them.
Police said "indicative images" rather than explicit child sex abuse images were posted online in an attempt to keep the site "below the radar" and prevent it being shut down.

"According to CEOP, which co-ordinates covert investigations into internet child sexual abuse, users would make contact this way then meet other like-minded individuals and exchange images in "different online environments".

"Its chief executive Jim Gamble said: "This website - whilst appearing to operate on the margins of legality - was clearly a front for the sinister, sexual abuse of children and an image trading ground for paedophiles."

Largest Pedophile Ring in History, 70,000 Members, Heads of State, the Rats Scramble

veteranstoday.com/2016/08/24/vt-exclusive-largest-pedophile-ring-in-history-70000-members-heads-of-state-the-rats-scramble/

no

its good

when it all leaks out we will see a civil war.

Adult Victims of Sexual Exploitation by Clergy

Although clergy of any denomination can sexually exploit children, teens, men, or women, many experts estimate that over 95% of victims of sexual exploitation by clergy are adult women.

Adult victims of sexual exploitation by clergy often don't see themselves as victims. Without wider public awareness of the extent and impacts of this form of sexual violence, adults who have been sexually victimized by a beloved priest, pastor, minister, rabbi or other clergy will remain the "silent majority" of clergy sexual abuse victims, suffering in their shame and self-isolation.

An editorial in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel on February 8, 2010 advises the following:

Talk to police first: Sexual abuse is a crime, and it needs to be reported first to law enforcement, not to officials of other institutions.

If you are a victim of sexual abuse or if you know someone who has been sexually abused or you know of a case of sexual abuse, you need to report that to the police or other civil authority before you report it to anyone else. You don't first report it to a school principal, teacher, counselor, minister, rabbi, imam, priest or bishop. You go to the police.

Sexual abuse is a crime and needs to be reported to the proper law enforcement agency just as any other crime should be … That should apply to all victims of sexual abuse, regardless of age …

Definitely CODE. As a child, I happened to play dominoes all the time with my grandma--a teacher. She used it as a teaching tool for counting, etc. Understandably there are variations of game-playing/rules/strategy but she never said weird comments like this or wrote to me about dominoes in between seeing her and playing the game. What adult does--esp. with other adults??

A Welcome to Survivors of Abuse

Pokrov.org is a resource for survivors of abuse in the Eastern Rite churches, both Orthodox and Catholic. We are NOT affiliated with any church, nor is this site “blessed” by any hierarch. Pokrov.org is proud to be under the umbrella of SNAP, the Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests.

To find a SNAP support group in your area, go to

snapnetwork.org/snap_locations

Abuse can take place whether you are a child, a teenager or an adult. Adults can be married, single or divorced, male or female. Even clergymen, seminary students and clergy-wives can be abused. Abusers can be clergymen, monastics, clergy-wives, or just members of the laity.

Were you abused sexually or otherwise by someone in one of the Eastern Rite churches? Are you currently being abused by someone?

It is not your fault! You are not alone! We believe you!

Any theories as to what cheese and pasta are referring to?

History of confession is a tale of sexual obsession, exploitation
About that box: It was designed by 16th-century Cardinal Charles Borromeo, who was outraged by the many complaints of sexual abuse lodged against priests. Borromeo's box put a physical barrier between penitent and confessor, but priests continued to abuse their power by sexually exploiting men, women and children. Real solutions to this problem would arrive only in the late 20th century, as the laity began to challenge church teachings on sin and began to confess, to each other and to legal authorities, the truth of their experiences.

[Michael D'Antonio is author of Mortal Sins: Sex, Crime, and the Era of Catholic Scandal.]

Reposting from previous thread:
It would be a good idea to get the info to people who most likely will be heads of DOJ/FBI under Trump like Sheriff Clarke and Jeff Sessions.

Un-Orthodox Behavior
Catholicism isn't the only religion with sexual abuse scandals. Three S.F. women are working to expose cases within the Orthodox Church.
archives.sfweekly.com/sanfrancisco/un-orthodox-behavior/Content?oid=2145058

Reposting from Previous Thread:

>In 1995, FBI special agent Ted Gunderson comes forward and tells the world pretty much everything in pizzagate, 20+ years ago.
>Everything playing out now is playing out just like he tried to convince people.
>Child trafficking, pedophilia, satanic rituals, baby sacrificing, etc.
>Goes into detail about exactly what they do, what they follow, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=xCOF2WmNHOk

Lots of good information in this.

TWEET
Podesta & International Satanic Pedos (11/14/16 11:32AM EST)

Posting in an intriguing thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=O2yIbiGCALY

This fucking madman! Not mines are catching on. TUMBLING DOWN

Has Podesta tweeting anything since the 7th of November or what?

*normies

last we heard of him was him getting yelled at by hillary to go say something to the people at clinton hq on election night

This, along with a few emails, was posted here on Sup Forums back when the scandal had just broken out. The problem is that it could've been made up by anyone. Unlike the FBI report on pedophile symbols, this isn't verifiable

This whole thing reminds me of this strange shit i found on youtube while searching for police interviews.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yi61QZPNzN0

If i remember correctly it was said that the accounts of these children were false and it all went away.

You won't win Goyim.
youtube.com/watch?v=bmBrwea6qTA

Police sketches aren't enough to build a case

I've looked at his twitter pretty much every day since Hillary's defeat, his last tweet was on November 7th, you'd think he'd tweet something since then? But no, dead silence.

PEDOPHILE SYMBOLS AND CODES:
An Update
7/7/2009

"Recently, I received a comment from a suspected pedophile bragging about the newest additions to their collections. These logos were not created by them but are already in place as innocent designs for unrelated issues. The purpose for using these common images is to fool society into not thinking twice when seeing someone wearing these items. In the words of the person who commented to me:

""We do not adhere strictly to the shapes you posted. We can modify them slightly and still recognize other girl and boy lovers. I am sure you have seen the new necklace designed by Jane Seymour. You probably have a pendant of your own. The ladies like them. So do little girls and little girl lovers. When asked about mine and why I wear a bit of woman’s jewelry, I say it is a reminder of my dead wife and child. Don’t you know, people don’t like talking to widowers because it is a sore subject. They would rather change the subject fast, and so I escape further prying into my necklace that signals other girl lovers that I am a GL. For my BL attraction, I don the wiccan triple knot. I know too of GLs who use the Roxy surfer girl heart logo and BLs who use the pagan vaulknot. These are both variations of the GL heart logo and the BL triangle logo but the public will never know the difference.""

[snip]

tuecaa.wordpress.com/2009/07/07/pedophile-symbols-and-codes-an-update/

pic related

user from previous thread talking about how people always dismiss me as paranoid and crazy when I bring this up. I have been browsing Sup Forums since early 2010 and Sup Forums since late 2012. I always thought I swallowed the red pill, but I sat in my chair and realized that all of this is real and happening. The people responsible and involved will most likely get away. I feel super sick and depressed now. Is this the true swallowing of the red pill?
*not trying to sound emotionally faggy.

"THEY'VE TAKEN HER, THEY'VE TAKEN HER".

A quote from Maddie's mother when she ran back to the restaurant she was eating at.

pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL

Look at how nervous he looked here as the crowd shouts about his emails and wikileaks

youtube.com/watch?v=OxZmRO4ZPKg

my more updated one pastebin.com/kDkhimha

Paedophiles really using a Celtic Knot now?

That symbol has been around for at least 1000 years.

>mfw captcha is yo "heart symbol" pizza
>mfw Sup Forums knows I'm investigating
Oy vey pls don't cook me in an oven.

What ever happened to the NYPD starting to arrest?

oy vey goy look le evil nazis pls fel good now goy look everyting is fine nazi is evil and we ar good goy eys

ABOUT THE WITNESS WHO HELPED TO MAKE THE PODESTA PORTRAITS:

At around 10pm, M[B]artin Smith reported seeing a man, who did not look like a tourist, walking towards the beach carrying a blonde girl.[/B]

The police now claim that this is likely to be the kidnapper.

dailymail

"The Smiths were secretly brought back to Portugal. On Saturday, 26 May 2007, Smith and his two children were interviewed.

"Their testimony is credible, but given the lack of light in the area, they can't identify the man who was carrying the child."

[url=aangirfan.blogspot.com.es/2013/10/madeleine-mccann-conflicting-evidence.html]aangirfan: MADELEINE McCANN - CONFLICTING EVIDENCE[/url]

Can someone locate the witness and show them the Podesta´s? I doubt Podesta were that known in 2007 much less in Portugal.

ALSO APPARENTLY MADDIE was carried to the beach according to this witness, FREUD MANSION was in the other side of the beach, Maddie parents had a dinner with this pedophile

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/emails-between-paedophile-clement-freud-8234088

I read they were told to stand down, if i recall.

You can't ever get them out of the butcher shop Goyim. They love pepperoni Pizza!
youtube.com/watch?v=Pua51D5oe4c

yes that is redpill

The true red pill is that authority isn't based in truth and thus institutions we create by consequence of natural moral laws must not represent truth, and thus have a gravitating effect to psychopathic characters of society. No good man wants to rule over others, only good men want to make sure no one rules over his fellow good men, and that's why good politicians are rare, furthermore not only this is why government, religion, and monetary systems are unfeasible for humanities extended evolution, but once again those institutions are not based in truth.

You don't feed pearls to pigs, user. I feel you exactly. People I live with watch useless GARBAGE for 6+ hours a day, tell them the truth once, and after that your conscience is clear. Don't barf into their brains. God will sort them out.

MFW i look like OPs pic because these threads keep me from sleeping and now I'm going to church looking like shit.

if there is any decent fiber left in you, please do not let this die.
these are the most evil people on this planet.
this is why we all suffer

Top lel, he tries.

guys be careful with this type of shit. I get it, but it's basically the same level as Podesta's creepy art.

damn dawg u go to mass late

reminder that digging into ICMEC and NCMEC is paramount to this investigation. Not only is ICMECs Jeff Koons friends with Alefantis and Marina but Republican Mark Foley, a former member of the United States House of Representatives was the chairman of NCMEC.

>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5es6m9/more_on_icmecncmec_pizza_connection/

Barney Frank was another one who was part of the ring. Remember that democrat/republic right left paradigm is bullshit. They are ALL involved.

Craig Spence who was running the gay callboy ring was doing it with Roy Cohn... who mentored Trump
>lunaticoutpost.com/thread-591116.html
this is why he won't touch Hillary, they are both sexually compromised so if one goes down, so does the other.

Israel will not be isolated or attacked.
youtube.com/watch?v=q1r_55nBlQA

Has anyone come across this html with a list of names, emails and phone numbers? I am not an autist but have been doing what I can and came across something interesting. Can you view the following list? Someone told me upload it to Mega. mega.nz/#fm/8tZkzJaA

You expect them to do the opposite of what they're doing? Rather than act "below the radar" with post pics and blending in by using codes and signs that "the public will never know the difference" so as to ensure to gather attention is more effective, contrary to what police report is how they operate?

Why?

I'm sleuthing around previous cases. In the lostprophets Ian Watkins proven case there were allegations that a detective didn't investigate the case when people came to him with information. His name is Simon Ashmond and its mentioned in this video at 20:15

youtube.com/watch?v=bk5B1Ujw8e0

What gets me is that at 21:17 a friend talks to the interviewer saying that it was known he frequently had kids at his house. Someone else is also under investigation in the police department over the Watkins case. This points to police and celebrity connection to pedophilia. Remember the Pakistani immigrants in London that were never investigated for similar things?

Is there a UK connection?

How is that the same? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure a lot of the emails are coded, especially the Luzatto kids and (pic), but we still don't actually know what they're referring to. Walnut sauce, for one, is something very common. Handkerchief maps do exist.
That's why the investigation has moved onto focusing things like connections, old cases and money trails.

supersoldiertalk.com/2016/05/19/eight-reasons-for-military-abductions/

No, I just don't understand why they've hijacked a religious symbol that has absolutely nothing to do with children, nothing to do with raping or anything like that?

Why have they hijacked a benign Celtic Knot? Fucking animals, I really despise paedophiles, they are so brazen, I hope they all suffer.

Remember that this guy was arrested about three times, kept on playing with the band and the rest of the band has kept on being musicians

They are still investigating if anyone connected to him are also involved in pedophilia

Lookup the Hampstead satanic cult. There might be a link.

has a video and there are a lot more. Also if i remember correctly one of the video has the interviewer feeling himself up while the girl talks about the abuse.

Oh, so you have to approve and accept their manner and method, regardless of what they do or claim to be doing.

Got it

>Is there a UK connection?
Do you really need to ask that? Right now (on top of the Saville thing) there are footballers now claiming that their coaches raped them... There was the Dolphin Square crap, Jill Dando's assassination etc.

Come on lambs. Why don't you actually try eating other Gentiles children for once.
youtube.com/watch?v=_jI6iAa-cC0

What? What you babbling about, stop being a paedophile enabler or I'll kill you and your family.

>death threat meme
>every time
>thousands of death and rape threats

funny because billions of our citizens worldwide are at risk for being raped & killed by these pedo fucks

There is only 1 cure

I FOUND HIM
>I FOUND HIM

The key witness of the Madeleine McCann disappearance who was able to get the sketches drawn, Martin Smith

i found this article
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-key-witness-accuses-2433328

>Retired businessman Martin Smith, 64, provided details for an e-fit of the prime suspect after spotting the mystery man carrying a child at 10pm close to where the three-year-old vanished more than six years ago.

Says he was on vacation from Drogheda (Ireland)

did a facebook search for Martin Smith in that place Drogheda

got 3 results, 2 of which were young guys

last guy:

kikebook /people/Martin-Smith/100006065683201
>kikebook /people/Martin-Smith/100006065683201

And on his liked pages he likes the Madeleine McCann campaign page, which confirms its him!

Someone message him and show him PODESTAS!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMMEDIATELY

CTR shill ye be

This is getting rather Anti Semitic isn't it?
youtube.com/watch?v=lCZqLVHQ64o

SEND HIM PICS OF THE PODESTAS AND ASK HIM IF THAT WAS THE PERSON HE SAW!!

2 masses one is at 9 the other is at 11. Anabaptists.

So you still don't have any proof?

*yawn*

Jews are at the forefront of this

HOLY SHIT someone do it, though I´m afraid that the guy don´t want to be involved for his family.

its jidf

>tfw to intelligent to be persuaded by jews

You are right, we can't all spam him at once...

How should we do this before they get to him and shut down the profile or private it

Aww come on. Join Jewish people. They're fun! You wouldn't want to be a 'fake person' soon would you?

Could the pizza be a reference of the aspect skin can have when burned, abused?

>not posting the superior version
youtu.be/v09h2gqhnKM

Bless you user.

"Say something about your vagina"

Good connections representation. user asked another last night to create a timeline--in response to the large "web map" he posted. On a mobile right now so can't post it. Would you be able to help with this???

Can you view this?? mega.nz/#fm/8tZkzJaA

Lieees. There are no Jews in Hollywood.

no generate the full link with key

youtube.com/watch?v=e9RG7NYQa8k

>mfw almost none of the other threads on Sup Forums interest me more than this topic

all these racebait ideology/whatever/troll threads is a distraction, a white noise. you would the shitposters would come to this. This is some code black shit here.

For the love of god trump drain those fucks in the 100 days that you're in.

*(with creating a timeline?)

It says not matches found.

Just send him the photo of Podesta without the name (I doubt he don´t know about him now but who knows, like less of 20% of people in Spain must know about Podesta, Media only shows Hillary.

But this witness saw even the freckle, Podesta brothers weren´t known in 2007.

Seriously thinking a group of about 50 of us just need to show up at comet pizza the day before or after inauguration and let that motherfucker burn. With Alefantis inside. we'd all order some NORMAL food and then say maybe a kitchen fire starts. Of course that wouldn't let the investigation finish up but it would stop those child killing rapist Satanic fucks from using that as a hot spot, which has no doubt been compromised for their purposes anyway. Nevermind that idea. But if you see him feel free to go all Boston strangler on that fucking faggot pedo pussy.

This, also the Trudeau Castro thing was funny. I came for the election and stayed for the pizza

If he just randomly got a message with the face of the guy he saw years ago, i think he would freak out and block u

i think u gotta talk to him first and ask him if he wants to see

is this based on a true story?

Pure coincidence. I'd clap in a Yarmulke if Hillary were giving a speech. You can't prove nothing Goy. Coincidences.

Art laundering.

jessewaugh.com/blog/2013/4/6/gaming-belief

>So the reasonable deduction from all of this rampant and unfounded hypothesizing I found myself engaging in was this: people are using this "art" to evade the tax man. It's simple: I sell you this bag of dog waste that Damien Koons scooped up from the gutter in the Bowery which is so relevant and your insurance agent assesses it at $1,000,000 and you have an instant non-taxable commodity. Okay - maybe it's taxable - but it's "art" so it falls through all kinds of loop holes. Then you turn around two years later and pass it onto your "friend" who happens to have an apartment in TriBeCa you want to buy. You two strike a deal in which you transfer the now famous bag of dog excrement to your friend for three million dollars and he sells you the apartment at a steep discount for one million. He saves on capital gains, you get a $4,000,000 apartment for $1,000,000; he owns the perceived value of the dogshit container, and your apartment is still worth four million on the books.