Sup Forums is literally muslims tier

You guys hate them because you ain't them. You talk shit about muslims, but you think and believe the same things they do. You hate jews. Want to subjugate roasties. Hate democracy.

Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East_Media_Research_Institute#Accusations_of_bias
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut up and post more Memritv

They also love Trump, who is pro-Isreal, and has a converted daughter and a Jewish son-in-law.
Sup Forums is literally retarded.

>pol is muslim tier
>prove you wrong
Ok. We dont actually kill the infidels.
We actually are a board of peace

>day of the rope
>throw them in the oven

Lol. ok

We dont actually do it, lrn2read

Because you can't yet.

Wed deport them.
You try and make it sound like the first thing we would do is kill them all.

Kek

>everything that you think we did was actually da joos
Muslims = nigger tier dindu nuffins

god i love these

>literally Sup Forums

fuck of schlomo.

You are wrong. I hate them all. Nuke them ALL.

Maybe we can agree on some things without wanting them in our countries.

Alot if anti Jewish propaganda in the west comes from from sources funded by Arab money, (just look at any major anti Israel media outlet).

Sup Forums is a board of peace user. If you wish to continue discussing this, then perhaps you should invite us to your part of the internet so that proper understanding and enrichment can be achieved.

Until then, praise kek and bless you user.

yes but it has people of non rgba(255, 255, 255, 1) skin color it in.

Are any of these even real? They are posted constantly here

I actually don't have a problem with Muslims. I just have a problem with Muslims occupying my country.

I've watched a shit load of these, and seems that when there's a debate between two guys, one is dressed like the left (dress shirt, professional) and the one on the right (robe, beard, etc), the one who looks like a stereotypical Muslim is also the one who starts violence.

Yes I have watched a few videos to confirm that the subtitiles are real. These people are really fried

Aww der jus liek mee XD

>want to be a brainwashed literal retard who lets religion control his life and habits
No thanks.

>fried
>implying they're not right about everything

The fatal flaw of Islam is that it's represented by shitskins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East_Media_Research_Institute#Accusations_of_bias

> Sup Forums is one person

i love democracy. only hate the jews that are globalist scum. and dont give a fuck what roasties do.

also
>Sup Forums is one person

Most of the captions are fake. MEMRI is an Israeli owned psy-op. A lot of the captions are exaggerated or place fake. Most of the ones on here are obviously faked for comedic purposes.

>but you think and believe the same things they do
No I do not. Even marginally. I'm a Roman Catholic. I believe fundamentally in democratic practise, freedom of speech and written word. I no not believe in multiculturalism. I do not believe in capital punishment or totalitarian states. I find the practise of punishing apostasy repugnant and contrary to freedom of conscience. I personally consider islam and muhammed at worst satatanic and at best heathen.

I would rather be dead than muslim and do not wish to live with them..

This. Muslims would fine in their own countries ruled by their strongmen. Except for the ones that actively spread terrorism like Saudi Arabia which is ironically allied with Israel and the USA.

>no true scotsman

yes switch around whatever suits your argument atm

We don't marry and rape children

of course. You send them to church were the priests do it for you