Why has nobody called out Shaun King for being obviously White?

Plenty have, why do you think his nickname is Talcum X

Seriously someone tell him to shave his mustache.

they can't because he said he doesn't know his real father and his mother was a whore which like black dick, yes he officaly stated that. Way to respect your mother.

This idiot has 5 kids? Man i feel sorry for those fuckers.

He's not white, he's just not a nigger.

Tfw niggers are so dumb they buy this

>niggers appropriating white culture like christmas

>This idiot has 5 kids?

Look at them. The only one who looks like him is the girl in the back. Rest are probably his wife's kids.

they actually don't, nigs call him out and hate him.
it's white liberals that call him black

Good catch leaf. The cuck is still raising them though their life is still most likely fucked.

>christmas
>not kwanza

I bet their house smells wonderful.

Nobody is white in that picture. Even the "whitest" one is clearly not even close to white.

Isnt his biological parents both white as the driven snow?

>Man i feel sorry for those fuckers.

Why? They have a loving dad. Can't say the same about a majority of black kids.

hi mother fucked niggers.... she never deserved any respect to begin with

A mentally insane white guy pretending to be black constantly playing the victim probably teaching his kids to do the same too.

This problem can be easily answered if he grew his hair out. We would have a defintive answer. But I've seen the pic of him as a kid, he has white people hair. I used to think he might be black and have Michael Jackson's disease or whatever, but naw. This guy is maybe 2-8% black, barely more than sargon of akaad who could also lead black lives matter apparently

No one likes Talcum X.

>probably

>ugly christmas sweaters

I loathe this artificial normie meme tradition. It is appropriate that it's tied to millenial filth.

If he was 2 to 8 black he wouldve done that dna test that black group offered him money to do.

How fucking dare you!? He is 1/5 black from a mixed mom and a white dad. Just like I'm a jew for having a jewish grandparent 5 generations ago.

Check your cis privilege, goy.

He's married to Diane Abbott lmao

>The girl on top left is darker than the mom
well he's still white deep down I see

His "blackness" was being heavily investigated back when that Rachael Dolezal thing happened, but then Dylan Roof had his his little spergout on a black church and he got bailed out because nobody was going to fuck with black people after that, not even fake ones.

>hangs with niggers
>acts like a nigger
>thinks like a nigger
>smells like a nigger
fuck him. he might be white,
but he's still a nigger.

>mfw I remember him saying that

Kek

>deadpool
Is this cultural appropriation of black culture? Pretty sure blacks invented dying in a pool because you can't swim

she didn't though
he made it all up

One of these things is not like the others

This is Shaun King before he transitioned into niggerdom in High School. He's literally just a wigger that took things too far.

He looks black according to pol

Rachel Donegal claimed to be black as well, she has white parents.

>mfw I remember when Rachel Dolezal was on whatever (((talk show))) she was on
>mfw "I know I'm not black, but I feel it. I'm trans-racial"
>mfw waiting for the big blowout
>mfw "You're so brave" cue rapturous applause

They don't even have any metric for what the fuck is going on. If you say to them your trans-[insert physical impossibility] then they'll say you're making a mockery of people who "actually suffer from that condition" even though for that "condition" to be confirmed requires no more evidence than the person saying they're trans-[insert physical impossibility].

>Close mental hospitals
>Mental illness runs rampant ever since

Wow, didn't see that coming.

He has brown eyes so he's not white. Maybe he's latino

Thing is Rachel Dolezal could actually pass for being biracial, milf material too, this faggot looks like the v for vandetta mask with his awful looking mustache

He has downy features/FAS.. So instead of admitting that, he claims he's black.

There's black basketball players who look like him. Mike Bibby, Zach Lavine. Some mixed ppl are super lightskin it's not that complicated

Its not his skin colour that gives him away,its his facial features, he has a fat nose but thats about it, he doesnt look black/biracial at all

>this faggot looks like the v for vandetta mask

he doesn't look quite white, either. that's what I can't figure out.

>Milf
Let's not go too nuts. She went nuts enough for all of us.

>that is considered white in america

Why did her parents throw her under the bus? They mad she disowned her heritage or something?

> Italy in charge of knowing about white.

The southerners are literal sub Saharan privative Eddie Murphy tier DARKNESS

The northerners still aren't white by any reasonable metric

Before he grew fat and whiney he had the potential for looking pretty descent

>The southerners are literal sub Saharan privative Eddie Murphy tier DARKNESS
TOP KEK! My hair dresser is from Souther Italy. She literally looks like Taylor Swift. And I won't even comment on your ridiculous claim about Northern Italians.

The only people in Italy who got MUH DICKed by Ayrabs were Sicilians.

my country is the founder of western civilization soi'm in charge of saying what i want

Has anyone else noticed that white looking black people usually desaturate their photos to black and white if they look really Not Black? I've noticed it with it the guy who used to be the token from giant bomb and other retards

I think the story was they put up with it for over a decade and finally just got sick of it. Who wouldn't.

Who gives a fuck? The only time I ever hear about this nigger is on pol.

He made it up.

It's like that whore who flipped after her parents adopted african children, cut off all contacts, graduated in african studies and pretends to be black ever since.

Trans black man.