twitter.com/davidegreenwald/status/802734783172218881
twitter.com/davidegreenwald/status/801833482842304512
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice source.

FUCK!!

>third party voting remains the same
>Clinton loses votes
>Trump loses votes

then where the FUCK are those votes going?

Not gonna work

>[citation needed]

>(((Greenwald)))

twitter.com/i/moments/802191838668988416

They're going to do recounts and Trump will get even more of the vote.

Madam President.

they're trying to get ballots thrown out entirely. it's not that they were miscounted.

Exactly what i was thinking.

They aren't even trying to be subtle anymore lol

Harambe

>third parties no change
>democrats lose votes
>republicans lose votes

That's... that's not how math works.

So a million of these sgupid fucking threads all day.

Kthx faggot

GTFO

I have a question for the americans are you actually gonna use your 2nd amendment to your advantage if she wins the recount or are you just gonna complain on Sup Forums like a bunch of queers?

>18% of Trump's advantage
So in other words he still won legitimately even after you've made a second attempt at rigging the election

gonna need a sauce on that

it's a case of being more restrictive with what is valid. People putting ticks and not crosses; or equivalent bs

they are looking at the ballots individually and trying to determine "intent" which means if someone votes for trump and democrats on all the rest they will go "oops he must have pressed the wrong button" and throw the ballot out

The votes don't necessarily have to exist, there could be a duplicate error

see
and especially

Can I see a real source for this? Everyone who keeps spamming this is referring to this one guy who I never heard of.

Stupid fucking shit. Who is this crypto nigger?
mobile.twitter.com/LatishaOrtiz54

wat

fake news

>Greenwald

Really? That's some retarded jewry, anyone can vote on policy, not partisan standing.

What the fuck?

Source? That's too fucked up to be real.

Is there a source on this? You can't just say split-ticket voting is invalid.

>the electoral college was created so electors could keep people like Trump out of office
*tips yamaha*

Hanging chads

twitter.com/davidegreenwald/status/802734783172218881

Oh yeah, I'll definitely be purchasing a rifle if this happens. I'll probably get one in a few years if Trump wins.

(((Greenwald)))

Exactly. These dumb cunts on Sup Forums greatly underestimate the corruption that is possible and happens every day across the country.

What? He already one, they can't change that!

Then you are naive.

And how the fuck is that possible? I thought recount wasn't even started

TRUMP BTFO!

u right. it did not

Source Lmao

Couple of random twitter accounts

And?

that's not what voter intent is dude- voter intent is looking for poorly marked selections and determining if intent can be inferred

post yfw hillary doesn't accept the results and concedes again.

Either you are a piss poor troll or legit retarded.

SHUT IT DOWN

twitter.com/davidegreenwald/status/801833482842304512

Can anyone provide a source that isn't someones facebook or twitter?

This was an issue with the Florida Ballot Count in 2000. I don't know if these ballots were thrown out, but a lot of people may have mistakenly voted for Pat Buchanan over George Bush. Every recount they did edged Gore closer to winning the state. He got to 500 before the Supreme Court told them to fuck off with that shit.

no us presidential race has ever changed the outcome by recount

How the rest of the ticket is marked is one criteria.

So why is he losing thousands while Clinton is losing hundreds?

Jesus fucking Christ what is wrong with your election system? It just seems to be rife with fraud at every turn.

Kthx, Scoop.

(((Invalid))) votes

wonder how many bernie sanders write ins were counted for Hilary?

Believing everything on Sup Forums, now THAT would be naive.

Already bought an LR 308 on black Friday. Currently snuggling my rifu now waiting for the recount

Their ass would be another source.

Yeah, old Jewish women voting Buchanan seemed odd.

So he still won it? Which means that the other recounts are literally pointless since he still gets 270.

Nice source faggot.

This entire exercise is pointless.

The hell it is. There are going to be lawyers from both parties there and nobody is going to buy that shit- they put them into piles in which they agree and in which they disagree. These aren't mechanically punched ballots, this isn't going to flip 20k votes.

Here's your (you)s

its not fraud in most cases, its simple human error. remember the hanging chads? some people just suck at writing inside a circle

Probably the latter.

Kek.

It's actually not far from the reason they gave.

>Hillary's results do not match our expectations

>Therefore hack

Kek.

What the actual fuck
What the actual fuck

The black kid that posted a videonon twitter of the voting machine not taking his Trump vote appeared to be due to this. It automatically locked the whole ticket as democrat and he had to get a poll worker to override it to let him Vite Trump.

Im not looking for attention, queer. Stick your (You)s up your keister.

I agree. I'm stating a historical perspective. This recount could get interesting since they need to certify the votes. Which is probably why Clinton is getting involved. Her lawyers will need to hide the DNC fraud.

sure thing chaim

I keep forgetting how fucking retarded the majority of people are sometimes.

Youre a fucking clueless knob

>100465209
Kthnx

To be fair, the Florida 2000 ballots were fucked up and stupid.

You don't go outside very often, do you?

too bad recount isn't official and hasn't started yet

that's a very roundabout way of saying "trump still won"

(you)

Holy shit whoever designed that should be shot.

Not a lot. I mainly work.

Who knew we would get the excitement of a second election where Trump still wins?

The exercise is to give justification to the left to commit violence.

#NotMyPresident

Etc.

Soros SOP.

Same shit in all his staged revolutions.

The Democrats really are breaking down. They are no longer looking toward standard election strategy. They want to accelerate violence.

Have a look at the track record - everything they leveled at Trump? They've done it.

LWDS will happen.

Hell, their best puppet up in Canada just wrote a glowing tribute to Castro.

They're gearing up.

op is huge faggot. the recount doesnt even start until next week

this is from cnn

A duplicate error that duplicates far more trump votes than Hilary votes?

Very very unlikely.

>Same shit in all his staged revolutions.

This might be an interesting meme to push. Do you have any further info? Sourced bullet points?

>No source for numbers
>Pulling them out of his ass
W-Wow, now he really convinced me

>A bunch of anti-gun cucks didn't stand for a democratic result
>Better rig the election to appease them even though they're the minority because I'm sure the anti-tyranny, pro 2a non-cucks will totally accept it without question

>music critic

> Listening to some faggot music critic from Oregon about vote recounts in Wisconsin

I'm from just north of the Mason-Dixon Line. All the people with Trump stickers are driving jacked-up dualies with shotgun racks in the rear windshields. There are people on this board who suffer from the misconception that nobody is going to revolt because they spend all their time on here, and so find it inconceivable. They seem to forget what just happened with that rancher who seized a government building and went down reaching for his gun. If that happened over a land dispute, there will be an armed revolt in this nation. That's what the faggots trying to pull this little stunt don't get. They think all those flyover hicks they spit on are just gonna say "Aww, shucks!" and forget about it, and that they're going to go back to slurping down $8 lattes at Starschmucks and reading Salon. Nobody is going to take this quietly. I, myself, own a couple of guns, and if they try to fraud Trump out of the Presidency, I won't have anything left to lose at that point. We'll just have to take our country back by force.

Yeah, I did in lots of other threads. Can't be bothered now.

Others must have outside of Sup Forums because Stein made like 5 tweets disavowing Soros connections.

But they know her campaign "donations" were mostly from a single source bot, the groups she's working with are Soros financed (in part), and the "study" they cite is a fabrication used by CNN and others to set a narrative. So called "Fake News".

You'll see lots of astro-turfing in the next few days on Sup Forums, twitter, reddit etc about Russian Hacking and voter fraud - despite no evidence.

Lots about "anomalies" and "inconsistencies" too. Any request for evidence will go back to fake sources or CNN/Guardian articles etc that link to the Soros study cited in a New Yorker Magazine that is a fabrication.

Mark my words.

Trump needs to get the feds on to this the minute this phase wraps up. This is how it starts.

Harambe

well she did wind the popular vote, not to mention the Russian influence. It's time to give the people what they want!

I think he meant something more reputable, like a wiki article