Why do whites dominate motorsports?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Formula_One_World_Drivers'_Champions
youtube.com/watch?v=2bmqdnx5R1U&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's the only "sport" where physical ability is irrelevant, and only rich people can afford to get into it.

Would you try catching niggers running away on foot or in a car?

>last 2 years were dominated by a half-breed
glad nico won but you are an idiot

thats it, it has to do with being rich. maybe with dirtbikes and snowmobiles but cars are only for the wealthy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Formula_One_World_Drivers'_Champions

really made me think

Why are women so bad at motorsports and chess? There's no physical advantage to it so it must mean that men are superior in everything

Because niggers always try to run off with the tires.

did hamilton not dominate the last 2 years?

>arggies win
>hues win
oh, so they are white now?

Rosberg is a total fucking loser, him being a world champion is just another blow to F1

dont go there sweden, you might get arrested

>cherry picking

oy vey a halfbred won the last 2 years meanwhile lets ignore the past 60+ years

wanna look into other motorsport series too?

I don't understand why F1 is so big, it's so boring to watch. There is far more interesting racing, in F1 the only overtakes happen during pit stops

Black guy losing because he was held back by poor equipment and less support. Yeah I haven't seen this before...

i never said to ignore the past, i'm just saying that you are a fag. now fuck off niki

fuck off hamilton, you lost fair and square.

Because only rich folks kids can get into motorsports at young age.

>austria has 8 mil population and 4 total championship wins
>usa has 300+ mil population and 2 total championship wins

really made me think......

This. Also, look at e-sports, zero physical advantage but the only successful "female" professional gamers are mtf trans. Much more girls play than trans women so...

ok, you just sound like a fag. never said usa was better, why are you so pissy?

"Blacks dominate sports". I think you mean "Black dominate AMERICAN sports because AMERICAN WHITE GUYS are a bunch of losers. There are hundreds of millions of blacks obsessed with soccer, but they don't dominate it. Why? Because they face hundreds of millions of whites in Europe and South America. You can't even blame their lack of dominance on "white men are holding us back". Soccer is CHEAP, can make you worldwide FAMOUS, you can make a lot of MONEY, and African, Latin American and European blacks LOVE it. So why 90% of the players in the last 10 FIFA Team of the Year awards are white? So black dominate sports because they are great at BASKETBALL and Am. FOOTBALL, sports that almost nobody give a fuck outside USA?

not pissy friend, just having a blast :)

it's not that american white men are losers, it's that things like affirmitive action favoring blacks due to the american culture being a pile of trash

Most racers aren't from wealthy backgrounds though.

They're usually the children of blue collar business owners and tradespeople. Blue-collar middle class all the way.

Rich people* don't generally know how to drive
>*Born into riches, self made is very different

Are you sure about that?

football is just the most based sport of them all. but to be the best football player only a football isn't enough. You also need the best training facilities. Somebody like Messi wouldn't be the same if he didn't train at elite facilities starting at a young age.

this, you can have rich parents with good connections and you can still end up with a shitty career like pastor maldonado and end up crashing every race and then dropping out of f1

all you need is middle class parents that push you into karting at the age of 6 and then you work your way up yourself

but if you have rich parents and the talent like rosberg or verstappen, things will be easy as fuck

Because you dont need to be physically trained to do that "sport"

This. If Messi had stayed in Argentina rather than than taking the offers by Barcelona FC, he probably wouldn't even be a professional (due to the whole hormonal treatment he supposedly underwent).

are you implying sena isn't white ?

>f1 drivers are hyper athletes capable of enduring g-force like a fighter jet and even lose up to 3kg of water during a race without a problem
>dont need to be physically trained
pick one friend

brazil's not awful

cause they invented motors and the sports that revolve around them

Whites kick ass at motor sports because it requires significant effort and training. Only the most dedicated hone the skills required.

FACT: Finns are the greatest drivers in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=2bmqdnx5R1U&app=desktop

There is a physical advantage in certain esports since your finger movement speed is important. Some Korean players took performance enhancing drugs to be better at startcraft.

>WE WAZ HUES

But the first person to drive a car was female

>There won't be another Fangio
It hurts. >We will never shine in the F1 again. At least we have Turismo Carretera.

Mercedes has dominated the last 3 years yes, but other teams are catching up quickly.
Especially Red Bull, now that they have a Dutchman who gives no shits even when Niki Lauda tells him to.

Or willing to be a rich dude's boyfriend.

i fucking love max, he's gonna be a world champion one day

maybe instead of austria and holland not liking each other that much, we should work together a lot more :)

Whites tend to like engineering, knowing how a car works allows you to set it up to be faster

simple

There's definitely physical ability involved in things like F1 racing where car handling and reaction time are key to winning.

It's supposed to be 10 dimensions ahead of conventional motoring. ABS, traction control, flappy pedal gearbox, exquisite turbochargers, all developed for F1 and whittled down to ye olde Skoda.

Regulations made it boring though. Few years ago the boffins decided that tyres were too reliable, that not having to swap them during a race wasn't exciting. They got Pirelli to develop tyres that were explicitly designed to be rubbish in the reliability department, and they succeeded. The season as a result was a catastrophy.
Then they decided that the best way forward for F1 was to get rid of the thundering V8s and go for turbocharged V6s instead. With that, gone was the noise.
Other aerodynamic and suspension developments and regulations mean that driving a modern F1 car is actually really safe compared to those from the early 90s, and did I mention modern F1 cars are slower? Almost forgot that.
Track safety removed a lot of speed too, sadly. All those chicanes at Monza, changing the corner on Imola where Senna crashed because of his steering wheel breaking off for again "safety reasons".

Honestly, the three hypercars from McLaren, Porsche and Ferrari and also that Koeniggsegg are more interesting to me than samey F1.

If they want to fix F1, they can start by doing the Nurburgring again. Not the GP circuit, the Nordschleife. Take a chance for once.

Not the ones that require athleticism.

>Dutch car manufacturing
>Austrian car manufacturing
Uhh, how?
I'd like to see what us madmen can accomplish with you lot, but we don't exactly have a booming car industry

Could be because there are a lot less women in there, which means there is a lot less chances to find a genious or above average chess player/driver

we produce the cars, you produce the drivers, senpai

What about in 500 ad?

What was your knowledge back then?

Deal.

No, Senna wasn't white I think. People with "da Silva" surnames are almost always guaranteed to have some nig or native in their lineage. Also, Nelson Piquet wasn't white either. Our actual white drive sucked ass and never won us anything.

>motorsports

You stupid shitskin you

Just take a look at Formula-mEme. Couple of female drivers are in that who to my understanding have not won a single race yet.

I wasn't around in 500ad

Motocross is a motosport

Whites dominate most sports because it is in our nature.

Read You Gentiles by Maurice Samuel and you will understand.

>look at e-sports, zero physical advantage
Wrong, women are generally far worse than men when it comes to reaction times, eye-hand coordination and other shit needed to be good at e-sports.

Someone called?

Antron Brown still the Top Fuel leader, or is NHRA not considered motor sports?

Because there's nothing faster than the speed of white.

Follow a real man's motorsport.

Only fagy europoor ones allowed

Biggest spectator sport = NASCAR.... consider your privilege checked.

Also All brazilians have african blood. SHAME

>whites

You ment Finns?

(((ROSENBURG)))

>Nascar

Kekked hard

Automatic gears and oval track

> drag racing

Literally the niggers of the racing world LMAO, nice one burgerboi, you truly never disappoint

Implying a nigger hasn't dominated f1 for the past 3 years.

Formula 1 is not a competition for the better man, it is a competition for the better car.

That's cool though, they're just blasting around the track at full speed, lots of overtakes and crashes. Nothing happens in F1. But I mean something like touring cars are more entertaining than F1 as well

Except with modern regulations every car is basically the same. They should let the engineers do whatever they want again so we could have interesting designs

Louis Hamilton.