Hitler had high hopes that Finland and Romania would free europe from evil

''I am convinced, that Finland, and likewise Rumania, will forthwith take part in this conflict, which will ultimately free Europe, for the future also, of a great danger.''

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_Letter_to_Benito_Mussolini_Explaining_the_Invasion_of_the_Soviet_Union

Sorry for that selling Germany out to Soviets thing bby, luv u :^)

Hitler was an idiot, who started a war - white people killed other whites, but we needed unity. Don't mention him.

Yes, we mourn deeply for the old days.

You're goddamn right we will

Russia what's wrong with your flag?

>Hitler was an idiot, who started a war
The bolsheviks started war in Germany. Hitler retaliated. Western Europe should have intervened before Germany rebuilt their army if they had an issue with this (protip: they wanted Germany and Russia to fight). It would have been a good plan if Hitler didn't secure a temporary non-aggression pact with Russia.

The only thing Romania will free is other people's pockets when they steal their wallets and start begging for money

he needed to free you guys from the bolsheviks which indiscriminately killed your people

Sweden, Hitler never had high hopes for you.

you are now aware that germany lost ww2 because the 6th army let romanians guard their flanks

Churchill was evil but he also was lucky that Hitler had stupid decisions and Stalin was a cheap prostitute.

Lies you monkey. We were their favorite child

I watched a documentary that stated that Hitler backed up from Russia during winter and this resulted in Russia winning the Germans on eastern front

is that true?

No, Abdul, you weren't

>Abdul

>''I am convinced, that Finland, and likewise Rumania, will forthwith take part in this conflict, which will ultimately free Europe, for the future also, of a great danger.''

He was wrong. Again.

Hitler wasn't a huge fan of the fact how you blocked us from getting military supplies from western world as preparation to suck bolshevik penis.

You still won against the bolsheviks with only a few snipers.

Well we sent you all the supplies you needed plus 12k swedish men volunteered to fight your war against soviet. We let the nazis pass to Norway and we literally did everything we could for them including placing mines against british trade ships, while still remaining neutral. What more do you want my mongolian brother?

He didn't want war with the UK, france and the US. WW2 was never supposed to be a war among whites and not a "world war" to begin with.

>Don't mention him.
>Never talk to me and my daddy russia again.

Hitler declared that finns from now on are nordic people

But we did. We went to war with the soviets and gave German troops permission to pass by our lands. And this was only a few years after the winter war. We hadn't even finished rebuilding by that time.

We only made peace with USSR when it was clear that Germany was going to lose the war and continuing would have been pointless.

anybody?

Honestly the best timeline is

Franco and Mussolini kill Hitler
Franco and Mussolini tell Churchill to fuck off

Italy, Germany(under Francoist rule) and Spain invade UK and free the british people from zionist bankers.
Italy, Spain and France invade Russia and free the russian people from Stalin.