Why is suicide politically incorrect?

Like why are so many religions, charities and governments in the world dedicated to prevent suicide and any discussion of it?

Isn't suicide just nature's way of culling the weak willed from the strong? So why is this seen as a bad thing?

Religions and governments make money off of the people.
Imagine if the cash in your wallet occasionally tried to kill itself.

Isn't suicide just nature's way of culling the weak willed from the strong? So why is this seen as a bad thing?

Dead people = not productive

>Isn't suicide just nature's way of culling the weak willed from the strong?

High IQ people are the most likely to commit suicide so I don't think so.

religion often promisses eternal bliss and shit in the afterlive. you kind of have to tell people that you don't get it if you kill yourself, otherwise all the true believers would instantly suicide.

Religions and governments make money off of the people.
Imagine if the cash in your wallet occasionally tried to kill itself.

I'm a stoic so there are a few cases I find it acceptable, but in the west (which is built off mainly Christian morality), suicide is wrong because it's wrong in Christianity. Though some of the older bits bled through and we can see it as acceptable, or even heroic, in some instances.

Put yourself in the shoes of someone who maintains power by exploiting the weak-willed. How would you feel if your golden geese started offing themselves?

I think so. The problem is that white males cant compete in a fair environment so the 'weak/strong' argument is moot.
Weaklings have antidepressants, HR stazi officers in the workplace, enforced diversity quotes, ect... Its not a natural fair compatition.

Pretty good if it were the actual welfare class too stupid to look after themselves.

>Isn't suicide just nature's way of culling the weak willed from the strong? So why is this seen as a bad thing?
>Isn't suicide just nature
no its not. I never saw any animal killing itself willingly without a disease or a bigger threat coercing them into it.

If you want to be ultra-cynical about it, it's because it hurts the feelings of others. And you're willfully putting your loved ones in economic uncertainty now that they have to pay for your funeral.

Well it's not. There are a lot of functioning, wealthy teens and adults who want to kill themselves.

It's called life insurance poorfag

Suicide is the ultimate redpill. The Buddhists and Camus' absurdists were very close to realizing this.

I'd commit it in the blink of an eye, purely due to the utter meaningless of my existence, but I'm still chained by conscience and morality by realization that it would devastate those close to me, primarily my family.

Fpbp

life insurance doesnt pay out for suicides

Welp today I've learned that I was ultra-cynical about suicide.

>life insurance
>covers suicide

Ok buddy.

OP your logic is flawed cause you are still alive.