Pedophilia is implicitly white, and to be anti pedophile is to be anti white

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

kys

t. child fucking Mohamed

Was just thinking this.
At last, a sexual preference movement where Islam is ahead of the cuve.

Agreed. The tough redpill, right here.

Whats a MAP?

Minor Attracted Person

>antipedophobe aktion

>That are not heterosexual

But you can be attracted to kids of the opposite gender which makes you a heterosexual pedophile.

it isn't exclusive of heterosexuality because you can be both a pedophile and gay/straight/bi, and that part has never been the problem, just that you actually want to fuck children.

I give it five years before pedophilia becomes "pedosexuality" and is widely accepted. Kids as young as four have the sexual agency to (((decide their gender))), so why can't they express that sexuality in a healthy, consensual way :^)

Pedophilia is for whites because only whites find that a crime. Other races marry 13 y old girls and that's ok

There's a bunch of topographical evidence of maps on Sup Forums.

Stop saying that because I hate fags and childfuckers I'm somehow afraid of them.

If that's the case then leftists just have wealthphobia or logicphobia.

Creepy it would never happen though people aren't sweden levels of stupid but Sweden may be!

It's pretty fucked up that fags have stolen rainbows forever. Fracturing light into a spectrum is actually bad ass, and now it's just fruity.

Wait a minute wait a minute
Is this why "maps" is a codeword used by the clinton pedo ring? It had a direct relation to pedophilia all along?
Holy shit guys this could be a smoking gun right here.

Is this one of our psyops? Fuck, can't be real

Im sure you've done some 'research'.

Ok which one of you faggots posted this?

I really hope leftists push this pedo shit, because it will lead to their death.

Trump needs to mother fucking kill all these asshats once he get in office.

I see I'm not the only one angry about that.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedo

>America got snagged by the pussy by pedo jews
>Trump has risen and is snatching that snatch back

>Pedophilia is implicitly white
Whites are the first and only ethnicity to completely outlaw pedophilia.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a furry! Raise your paw if you agree!
>*Raises paw* /(*x*)\

Does anyone have an objective reason why adults and children can't have sex other than:
>Muh feels
>Muh degeneracy
>Muh appeal to morality

The majority of pedos are homos.

so that's what John Podesta was talking about when someone mentioned his "handkerchief" and talked about a "map" that seems "pizza" related

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

Honestly feel a bit dirtier just knowing that.

You're rushing a child into something that can cause long term damage and it's not natural they're on two different planes of thinking and it's manipulative anyone can get a child to do what they want you fags cannot be trusted in having a NORMAL relationship.

How can it cause long term damage? If a child has sex with another child, it doesn't cause long term damage. The only reason with an adult supposedly does is because of societal reactions and stigma.

Remember: You die before she does leaving her to suffer for years and years alone and insane.

huh?

Jesus. What could possibly be meant by this if not connection to pedophilia?

>pizzagate breaks
>MSM/globalist elite counterattack is twopronged
>one pronge is to discredit anyone talking about pedophilia in government a conspiracy theorist or "fake news"
>simultaneousy, they realised that they can't keep a lid on it anymore, so the construction of a new narrative has started with the goal of normalizing pedophilia and rebranding pedos from "sick fuck criminals" to "oppresed sexual minority"

Loving the timing of this appearing in the wake of the "obviously fake and overblown" pizzagate shit... At first I thought pizzagate was paranoia and detective LARPing by autist Sup Forumsacks, but the more of this shit I see, the more convinced I become that

Sup Forums was right again

That's like saying to be against the caging of animals in zoos, is to also be against niggers in prison.

Whats a pedophobe is it like a mega-pedo?

Children with children is a same plane of mentality thing sometimes it happens. Adults are too smart they are not on a child's level. To put yourself there is disgusting because it means you're not an adult but besides that the relationship is purely out of a fetish. You can not be in love with a fucking child unless you're actually unstable you are on par with scene kid pansexuals or turbo hippies who fuck trees stop being fucking retarded and get on everyone elses level you Roo nigger.

>be 21
>disgusted by huge tits and ass
>love the physique of 16 year olds with smaller breasts and bubble butts
>not sexually attracted to anyone under 13

Am I weird/pedo or no?

I think, if we come to close to the elites Pedo-Rings to be dangerous to them

They rather would like public to be ok with it

At least a degenerated society, doesnt regard degeneracy as such

OP is a shill
FUCK PEDOs

So you're saying that all the child marriages in Africa/Middle East and Gulf Arab states are white people with face paint on?

Mind = blown.

You're normal.

Under 13 is pretty great too, though :^)

>attracted to teenagers
>asking if you're pedo

You clearly don't know what pedophilia means. Pedos are attracted to pre-pubescence. Teenagers are going through puberty.

You seem biased.

In any case, it's a real problem because the only girls who seem interested in me seem to be 16-17 but I fear that if I take them up on that people will look at me like I'm weird.

I remember being 16 and thinking 20 year olds dating 16 years olds were creepy but I don't know what society at large thinks or if I was mistaken as a kid.

That's why I added "weird".

>t. mohamed

>Kids as young as four have the sexual agency to (((decide their gender)))

What he said right there is why I could see it happening. That happens now and society hasn't torn itself apart because it's out of sight and mind to most people. Keep telling people and especially the younger generations that something normal, and you can eventually normalise it.

Oh my god they're coming up with nicer sounding acronyms for pedophiles now. They're trying to normalize it.
I'm not even mad because it's going to make the left lose credibility faster but what the fuck is going through these people's heads.
I understand that pedophiles are not always child abusers but this is not the way to raise awareness. Especially not by shaming people for being intolerant to pedophiles and lumping them together with gay people. They just don't understand that insulting people to push their worldview is why their candidate lost.

A 50 year old man and 20 year old woman are not on the same level mentally or physically, but this is allowed.

Rollo Tomassi has been stating this thing for quite some time now. He says that the push for allowing children to decide their (((gender))) as early as 4 years old, is the slippery slope that will later used to allow or normalize pedophilia.

I just hope to god I don't face an actual guy promoting this points, because I will be tempted to kill him or smash his teeth in at the very least.

Anything after 16 is okay if you live somewhere that makes that legal but anything below that is disgusting and just shows you want some loli fetish shit.

Especially not by shaming people for being intolerant to pedophiles and lumping them together with gay people

it is true that gays are far more likely to be pedos than anyone else

>bait
Would you want someone fucking you're 10 year old daughter, if not younger? Or having some old man twiddle your son's dick for fun? Didn't fucking think so. if so just go ahead and let it happen and kys.

Didn't read thread

Pedos need to be gassed

My bias has to do with young children, not teenagers. It's scientifically proven that it's normal to be attracted to pubescent girls. The issue is that there's a social stigma behind it, probably due to bitter old hags not wanting men to get with younger girls

kek
sauce

I don't think we need an American's opinion on what is and isn't white.

Pedophilia is legal if you read Talmud or Quran..
Please tell me where in Bible does it say pedophilia is ok?
I'll wait..

doubtful. the movements that push the idea of children deciding their own gender (eg. feminism) are the same movements that have the harshest attitudes towards pedophilia.

i don't agree with pedophilia, but i think there needs to be more emphasis on rehabilitation, and preventing the person from committing the crime in the first place. the feminist attitude of "lock up all pedos and throw away the key" simply is not working in practice.

How is this shit NOT entrapment?

oh and btw
The "messages with underage minors" are all conducted on roleplaying chatrooms, so its even less real

the way our world treats pedophiles is so disgusting

Sure thing, Mohammed.

Pedophilia will never be normalized. Normies have a stronger knee jerk reaction to pedophilia than they do to holocaust denial and that's saying something.

>(eg. feminism) are the same movements that have the harshest attitudes towards pedophilia
where are you infering that from? on paper, yes, they SHOULD be against pedophilia

but we all have seen what's the stance of feminism against islam. they should ABHOR it, as an ideology, and nevertheless they comply with the narrative, sometimes advocating for the ''rights of muslim women to be oppresed if that is their culture''

what makes you think they won't tip over and end up being apologists for the perpetrators of pedophile acts?

>How is this shit NOT entrapment?

the decoy never initiates contact, and they never initiate sexual discussions. the men do that, the decoy simply goes along with it.

>The "messages with underage minors" are all conducted on roleplaying chatrooms, so its even less real

the excuse of "i thought it was just online roleplay" would be more believable if;

a) the men didn't actually show up to the address.
b) the men didn't ask about the decoy's parents, and didn't try to arrange a time to meet with the decoy when her parents aren't home.
c) the men didn't act suspicious in the chat, asking the decoy if they are really a police officer.

I believe sex with children is wrong. I also believe the definition of child is wrong.

>I might be here illegally...
>But that doesn't make me criminal

but how can they be charged with anything? the crime could never happen, the "child" that they're chatting with doesn't exist!

>where are you infering that from? on paper, yes, they SHOULD be against pedophilia

well, they are. pedophilia fits in nicely with the feminist "victim" mentality. numerous women's rights groups offer support to women who were abused as children, and they want men who committed acts of abuse to receive tough prison sentences. feminists are no different from conservatives when it comes to sexual offenses. personally, i have no idea where you are getting the idea from that feminists are OK with pedophilia.

>but we all have seen what's the stance of feminism against islam. they should ABHOR it, as an ideology, and nevertheless they comply with the narrative, sometimes advocating for the ''rights of muslim women to be oppresed if that is their culture''

this one is due to political tribalism, ie. "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." conservatives hate feminists, and conservatives hate muslims, so feminists believe muslims are their friends. and yes, you're right in believing that it's fucking stupid, since islam is one of the most right-wing conservative ideologies that exists today.

I'm an injun who deals with child protective services in my band a lot, you are so very wrong, op.

No argument detected.

>Appeal to emotion
Why don't you have an objective argument. You're arguing like a leftist.

it's illegal to groom someone, who you believe to be an underage child, for sex. even if they don't show up, they've still technically committed a criminal offense. the fact that they've turned up shows some intention to carry out the actions they were talking about, which probably gives them a longer jail sentence.

this is the same in other western countries btw. in the UK, simply messaging an underage girl for sex is also a criminal offense, even if no meeting occurs.

If I were you I would push the pro-pedo idea and work to make it part of LGBT to really fuck with them

Then how come it is practiced most, and even promoted as a form of safe sex, in Africa?

I honestly think we should meme this to help mainstream society hate the gay/LGBTQ movement more

I find it weird that SJWs are now pushing for pedophilia equality when they have been bashing men for being perverts, rapists, and pedophiles all this time.

It's almost like they have no solid code of morals at all. It's almost like they're just easily manipulated morons who will do anything you want if you can convince them that it's "progressive".

If you're fucking anything below sixteen you're Achmed tier roo

>there are pedofags on MY Sup Forums

Why are these people, without fail, allways marxists?

Huh, I guess this proves it. The elite are somehow retarded and instead of talking about what they are talking about they use all sorts of complicated similes when they communicate through uncompromised channels.

Someone in the world genuinely believes this.

I will never accept this as normal. The day that I see people openly dating children in public is the day I start murdering people.

>If you don't allow us to touch little children you're a homophobic xenophobic islamophobic racist bigot REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fuck leftists, a bullet for all of them.

Child rape in Africa happens at a 10,000 to one rate when compared to any other place in earth. So it's more a nigger thing than any other race.
Great bait though.

because Marxism and pedophilia are the logical conclusions of life