Why are Europeans so obsessed with America?

Why are Europeans so obsessed with America?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&tl=en&u=http://www.svd.se/svenskar-de-forsta-europeerna
youtube.com/watch?v=n1VTcJfL7RE
vocaroo.com/i/s0xS4bDIXBV4
youtube.com/watch?v=M72aa9QuB8c
liveleak.com/view?i=e43_1479914309
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We aren't

>Sweden
>European

who?

Because we're more important than any European single country has been in a century.

The world is generally obsessed with the superpower of the age.

Not to mention the first Europeans.

>The Scandinavians are more closely related to the first Europeans than, say, French or Germans. It shows the mapping of "the first européen '- a 37,000 year-old skeleton.
>he skeleton unearthed in Russian Kostenki 1954 has now been mapped.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&tl=en&u=http://www.svd.se/svenskar-de-forsta-europeerna

Pure unadulterated jealousy

The US has been a better friend to us than our crazy western euro libshit (((brothers))).

>the first Europeans
>the ones most genetically similar to the first people out of Africa

Loving every laugh, cuck

Is this ur mum?

Obviously you are two niggers since you started this thread. Enjoy the facts though sub-humans.

youtube.com/watch?v=n1VTcJfL7RE

>can't handle the bants
Also I like how you assume I OP'ed the threat or "started" it since I posted some sweet mummy

If you're attracted to that thing it tells me you have nigger genes. A White person would go for higher quality.

We are too few in number to remove you and so have to sit through you shitting up everything. Might as well have fun with that I reckon.

Nobody gives a flying fuck, we pretty much hope you guys die.

U sound so fucking retarded

Imagine being Italian, having your city filled with fugees, escaped from Obama's war....

Fuck off

Fuck that ugly mixed cunt

What did you just say about my mummy?

vocaroo.com/i/s0xS4bDIXBV4

And you kiss the ground and bare your asses to them because the pope told you to.

Nothing beats the aussies at cringey wannabe americanism.

>t. twink brother sells his teenage boypussy for taco bell across the border and you're envious at his success

MUMMIE
ITS MUMMY NOT A THING
this is me btw

why are americans obsessed with their "european" heritage?

you're american, you have american heritage not a european one have some fucking pride, I thought US was #1

>And you kiss the ground and bare your asses to them because the pope told you to.
Not more than 10% of Italians listen to the Pope, fugees are just tolerated by the majority. But no one is happy, and this is one of the reasons Renzi is going to loose his referendum.

>he finds this unattractive

She looks fucking beat in that pic.

Did she just flip a booger

"American" implies "white, homely, hard working, etc etc" and there seems to be a social stigma against all that currently. By claiming various unique and 'diverse' European cultural heritages you get to avoid the headache, mostly because it sounds like you are prideful of being a decendant of an immigrant.

As you well know, I hope, America is a fucking mess. Heritage? What 2 generations of it? We like the idea of something that goes a bit deeper into history. You do too so shutup about it.

Touched the corners of her mouth. Common Germany.

>tfw there's someone else out there with a virtually identical Natalia Poklonskaya folder as I do
wew

wow mummy sexy legs
what beat mean
something

I do what I can.

>(1)

ooooh! I don't have that one! Thanks nigga

I bet it has something to do with the fact that murrica pops up in every foreign policy issue on the planet like annoying tsundere girlfriend.

Ayyyy it's this guy again. What's up weirdo? How you been?

Are? Seems like the other way around to be quite honest.

Also the autisti... I mean special child in class always gets some more attention.

i am wel

keep lerning rusian and working

mite go to peterburg next yer on my own

because you are better than us in all dimensions. you invented the internet, freedom, lady gaga and the iPhone

america didnt invent internet on its own

Because america is literally destroying the planet? Just a guess.

Wew the mockery. 1st time I've heard that phrase though. "America" invented the internet.

Maybe it's just because Americans make up something like 90% of traffic on this site?

>being a little smart ass
Did a 60% white American rape pet Muslim or something?

Walk in
See this
Wat do?

MUMMIE

can i have a cuddle mummy im scared

>me under the table
:3

>posts a gif of a european that he is obsessed with

stop making sense

>tfw everytime Natalia gets posted I get reminded of my oneitis from highschool because they look exactly alike ignoring wrinkles from age

good question

In WW1 Europe mauled itself to the point of destruction and after a short interludium it continued to do so in WW2. During thi period the US rose and took over.
Europe is still struggling with the loss of power it has experienced. Especially colonial powers like France and Britain are in a long-term depression about their decline. Germany is neutered, Italy and France a shadow of their former selves.
So in this era of the passed by second WW Europe was more or less a dominion of the USA and this dependence left its mark.
Some people love Americe, some people hate America. Few do regard it as a power among many others that deserves no special attention.

However, after 500 years of white man's rule not only is America coming to and end but it is questionable if Europe can step up the game again. Certainly not by the means of the EU.
We will have hard times ahead of us. Brace yourselves.

NO

Gorbonism is going to lead to a nuclear holocaust very soon

MUMMIE

Either the drugs are taking its toll or Russian women really do age like shit.

mummy just tired ok

You're saying this like this make you proud but who cares? The First Europeans weren't very brilliant at all.

Europe was build thanks to Greeks and Romans and that's it. Germans or Scandinavian start being relevant very late.

Fucking hell what happened to the UK

All she needs is a headscarf and she'll look like a babushka.

Regardless of how replaced they are/cucked they are they're still more European than you will ever be.

Hello Satan Mummie

You act like that's a good thing.

Being European must be suffering.

wat
noooooooooooooooooo mummy lovely so muuch
wat satan

This is what your "MUMMY" whore will look like in ten years cucks......
enjoy

>wat satan
The gets

You're literally all over the place.

And, when I say "literally", I mean a military base in my town, another one 20 km away, and another one 100 km away.

Also, your govs influenced our politics ever since the Marshall Plan was a thing.
CIA armed right-wing fighters in the 60s, in a project known as GLADIO. Problem is those "armed" men, who were supposed to keep silent until a Soviet invasion, suddenly decided to make use of their skills by bombing trains and banks.
Then, you possibly infiltrated the red terrorists by means of petty criminals you trained at your "language schools" in Paris. Such people organized the kindapping of Aldo Moro, a former PM who belonged to the pro-American party (i.e. the Christian Democrats) but was open to dialogue with the far left. He was killed thereafter.

Your government keep buying land from our corrupt politicians to build military bases, where you stock nukes and other amenities. You invite our unelected PM for dinner and pretend to treat him as a legitimate leader of our country (protip: he isn't).

Our Berlusconi-owned Televisions have broadcast American series ever since the 80s, and people are used to watch those fictional characters as something to aspire to... to the point that the recent disillusionment with your media-induced American dream has prompted negative reactions to all the things your politicians and ambassadors say.

You are fucking literally all over the place. Not always your fault. You flooded us with your military, your MSM and your sloppy rhetoric.

No wonder we care.

>being this new

she is mummy to all Britons, fag

Ayyyy.... alrighty there "fag"... so you all act like retarded children, cool, got it.

THICC

F E A R L E S S

Can you imagine the erect that dolphin must have?

I honk you're only mistaken in that gladio was intended to do exactly what it did (see "strategy of tension"). And personal preferences for me say killing far-leftists is okay. Besides that I fuckin hate how meddlesome our government is.

fully erect

unfg

mummy hips lovely and sex :3

>that gladio was intended to do exactly what it did (see "strategy of tension").
I agree. I just didn't want to put too much meat on the grill in a single post.
>And personal preferences for me say killing far-leftists is okay.
So you agree that CIA infiltrating and participating far-leftists' actions (e.g. the kidnapping of Moro) was a mistake? Moro might have been friendly toward communists, but he wasn't a communist!
>Besides that I fuckin hate how meddlesome our government is.
Thanks. On my behalf, I would like to point out that I acknowledge responsibility lies as well with those, among our people, who betrayed the nation by accepting money and weapon from your government.

Brief, the reason we are so obsessed with the USA is that some Italians are obsessed in first place and keep coming back in the same way hurt women go back together with the partner that beat 'em up. Because of such few corrupt people that look at America as a source of power, everyone else feels compelled to consider America whenever they read politics or make electoral decisions.

It's a fucking vicious circle fuelled by greed on both sides.

>watching Russia enter Crimea long before any major news knew what was going on
>first watching grainy CCTV of APCs at checkpoints
>then watching Hinds fly over spooked Ukranians to red march
>watching Spetznaz storming public buildings
>Natalia was the finale

Best Sup Forums

>so obsessed
I don't dislike America, but (You) please do fuck off. Pic related.

>youtube.com/watch?v=M72aa9QuB8c
>liveleak.com/view?i=e43_1479914309

Vicentino spotted.

kawaii :3