Buy my RPG

Buy my RPG.

Other urls found in this thread:

myfarog.org/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014381311/games/?tab=all
youtube.com/watch?v=UYx2_fEMu7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure thing Varg!

is this a real thing ? does he have an RPG ?

Is it any good? Should I ask Sup Forums?

yes and its based on his delusional pagan views

myfarog.org/

Yes. Google MYFAROG.

Ask /tg/.

How the fuck do you "play" these MYFARG rpgs? They´re fucking books? I don´t understand the fucking concept

No thanks. I dont buy things from somone who burns down churches and murdered his best friend

It is a tabletop game like d&d. You get a few friends and a gamemaster and you play a campaign.

You roll dice and use tables like pic related.

How autist you would have to be to even play such a game?

Very.

You get to fight Jews and mud people though.

Shooting a church with a rocket-propelled grenade would be pretty cool.

Wow, the Sicarii seem cool. Would join 5/5

>fingolian too stupid to comprehend TRPGs and lashes out at his superiors

Mildly, but less autistic than the delusional LARPing fag who made MYFAROG.

Varg is a lot like DnD players actually. He's a NEET, lives off his parents money, and roleplays a meme religion like paganism. Then he tries to act "hard", triny to come off as a REAL man, when this nigger tier faggot moved to a new country and refused to integrate like a fucking ahmed. No woman would even touch his dick consensually, so he had to browse for wives at the local asylum, and found himself an autistic witch. And yet there are some people on this board who actually listen to this fool.

You have no idea.

>you have to become a Jew to be an assassin
I like where this is going

>He's a NEET, lives off his parents money
No he's not. He lives out in the woods and makes money off of his music.

a lot, every person i've seen playing this is either a skinny weird looking autismo or a fat fuck. and if girls are there they are fugly or chubby and clearly just attention whoring.

this and magic the gathering

But he wasn't his best friend
They hated each other

>delusional
good goy

Lol I can understand most peoples criticisms of Varg, but leave it to a leaf to fucking just make shit up.
>Gets to breed french QT all day on his own land.
>Not a real man because actually acted on his beliefs instead of LARPIng about it on Pol

I'd argue that this sort of game (tabletop RPG) is on a whole other level of autism than something like Magic, which is just a stategy card game. I say this as someone who has played both in the past.

this meme isnt really true. I have some Super Blue Pilled normie almost Chad tier friends who are keen as fuck to play this with me once Ive finished reading it.

Order pizza. get pissed drunk, and play MYFAROG with the boys, sounds like a good night to me

He spent more than three fucking weeks on playing Mount and Blade
>steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014381311/games/?tab=all

How do you know its him?

>only 3 weeks
what a scrub

It was linked on his blog a while ago
And there is a video about his kids playing Lego LOTR

The whole concept seems stupid to me even though I´ve read lots of "Sword and Sorcery" -literature

Why order some autist´s book with autistic rules and details (mild breeze, strong breeze, moderate breeze lol) and fucked up gameworld.

The bad guys seem to have lots of disadvantages compared to those "Nobles" (can you even play as the bad guy?) which is fucking stupid to begin with and not much bonuses.

Get drunk with your buddies and do your own RPG without stupid fucking autism

I'd love to but I have literally no friends to play it with.

The good guys are superior but unlike other RPG's its realistic. Get a shit role and get fucked up by a bear or a wolf or some shitty bandit with knife, your fuckin dead

LOTR is about white people banding together to kill "orcs" which are basically black people. So makes sense.

Apparently some people play over the internet via video chat. It's kind of pathetic but it gets the job done, I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYx2_fEMu7o

It can't be any more pathetic than my typical day. Thanks.

I can't imagine that shit
>Hey Mike, what kind of wind is blowing at the moment?
>Err...eeh...it's a moderate breeze!
>Ok, I go around the lake then
>gets eaten by a bear