Americans get the fuck off this board

Americans get the fuck off this board
You think you're right about everything and you're so proud of yourselves, you think you know it better then all of us and many here delusively follow you into their graves spouting the same nonsense you do.

Take your support of libertarianism, conservative, materialism, individualism, corporatorism and capitalism somewhere else. These are not aspects of red-pill. America of the 50's was not red-pilled, neither 'is america the greatest country in the earth' OR the centre of the Earth. America is fucking shithole if you ask me. There is no democracy, you are ruled by Jewish merchants why buy off the whole campaigns of presidental. You have no freedom of your choice. Your fucking police is brutal and getting militarized. There is no social security, yet you have pay shit high taxes for the military. There are homeless on the street. The NWO is literally behind the right door and your doing nothing about it but spouting about how 'great merica is and acting as if some corporate shill called Trump is going to make it all better. You all say Canada is fucked because of multicultarlism, well you hypocrite america is fucked because of it, which is liiterally the most multicultural countro of all. Fuck off you deluded cunts and I call to ALL EUROPEANS ON THIS BOARD. DO not listen to Americans. For many citizens the US is a 2nd world country.

Instead, look at Canada for real 1st world citizenship, where the police won't shoot you for no reason, where the police actually helps, where you don't have to live on the street if you are in financial problems, where there isn't a mass shooting every month, where there liberal feminists and niggers spouting up nonsense. THIS IS ALL IN AMERICA. NOt the in Canada, but in THE US. All this liberalism and modern feminism, tumblrism comes out of the US
REEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This

Americans do not belong on Sup Forums

Shut the fuck up nigger.

So you guys stop identifying as "Americans" when it suits you?
Good, fuck right off, the Americas are ours.

Bwwwahhh. Now with Trump you will bow to the true glory of the USA.

Fuck off you poor fucking beaner, we don't even think about your stinky favela riddled country. I'm surprised you have internet honestly

Yeah, the ((((US)))) is going downhill after electing an idiiot like Drumpf for president.

>monkeys telling humans what to do
AYY LMAO

I've known this all along. Although, you do come across a few yanks that are alright but that is a rarity. Most of them just spew the "Murica #1" drivel that has been drilled into their heads since birth. It is hilarious to watch

Make my burrito you shit skin

We should of let the Nazis wipe your ungrateful ungrateful ass' out oh well Mohammed is doing it now

America is based and white

Nice rebuttal. You know it is true cletus.

>AMERICA

Literally the font of all degeneracy.

It's that simple.

Fuck off you subhuman. Guess what bitch? FALKLANDS

Wow, I didn't know Sup Forums was full of a bunch of JABRONIS that needed ASS KICKINGS.

americucks are shit, very arrogant and ignorant
its true

but you're a leftist

kys

Can I be right about being wrong about most things?

Hmmmmmmmmmm, only niggers saying USA is bad. USA number one, fuck off.

america is a degenerate nation. Fuck american scum, they tried to stop based hitler.

>america created rap culture
>america spread degenerate pop music througout the world
>america created black lives matter

nuke yourselves

Cry harder Mohamed

>scum, they tried to stop based hitler.
>uk

(you) too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes

the police don't usually shoot you, they prefer to run you over, it's less paperwork
police will help if you have tits or money, otherwise, "fuck you buddy"
plenty of peeps living on the street- see pigeon park in Hongcouver
less mass shootings, yes
most dumb canadians have the same dumb ideas as dumb americans because they watch the same dumb tv, they are just too polite to throw it in your face

Amerilards on suicide watch
>Go to school
>Get shot
>Go to the movies
>Get shot
>Go to the mall
>Get shot
>Run a marathon
>Get bombed
>Go to work
>Get plane'd
>Go vote
>Get shot
>Go to mart
>Get sharted

Forgot this

>Thinks it's just England under the UK flag
>Doesn't realise that Republican Irish also live under the UK flag
user pls.

What's it like to be sub human and not live in the greatest nation god ever created

Driven by hunger, a fox tried to reach some grapes hanging high on the vine but was unable to, although he leaped with all his strength. As he went away, the fox remarked 'Oh, you aren't even ripe yet! I don't need any sour grapes.' People who speak disparagingly of things that they cannot attain would do well to apply this story to themselves.[4]

>Mohamed
You do realise that 1 in 2 children under 5 in the US is non-white, right? You delusional fucking moron. You're south africa tier. You're fucked and I'm glad.

>"America did nothing during WWII!, the USSR beat Hitler!"
>"America tried to stop based Hitler."

Wew.

Posting in a righteous thread.

>third world police state with 33% obesity
kekus maximus

>you're so proud of yourselves, you think you know it better then all of us
we've earned it, tyrone.

>it's a reddit thread

Coming from someone living in Cuckistan.

>Don't be a dork, bin that fork

Is where you're going

You guys are ashaming us. please leave. Get a non gommie book in your way out.

Still beats living in Muslim countries faggots

1/10 bait.

thats a lot of text...too much to read, but i'll take a guess and agree with you that America is #1 and all the haters can suck it!

#TRUMP2016 #MAGA #420BLAZEIT

You have more muslims than us though. Holy kek

bunch of jealousy is all I see in this thread

Keep crying, your tears are delicious.

YOU don't belong on this board - you should be one of those "disappeared" we hear so much about, rotting on a landfill outside your city.

How cute they think people in third world shitholes deserve an equal opinion to a world super power and greatest nation on earth.

Por que no vas a comerte un choripan? negro de mierda

Fuck off nigger. The rest of the whole fucking world has been blaming the US for every goddamn thing wrong for the last century while themselves stirring up all the shit, starting all the wars, starting full-retard radicalized versions of any idea we tried in moderate form, and swallowing fucking communism whole.

If Europe had fucking listened to us, understanding that we have firsthand experience, when we said they should be moderate in their intake of refugees and embracing "diversity and multiculturalism", they could have mitigated or avoided their current crisis. Our current social problems derive almost entirely from Marxist propaganda being fed into our school system a few generations back by retarded conniving Eurofags.

But no, you always blame Americans for everything because we were good-natured and we'd take it. Not anymore. Shit where you eat, blow your brains out, do what the fuck ever, but stop fucking blaming all of your goddamn shitty problems on the world power that just wanted to trade peacefully and got shoehorned into all of the rest of the world's retard-tier autism wars and being a shield for the west.

All of the shit that seeps into south america through the US comes from Europe, you are an ignorant faggot who will never understand or appreciate how much our culture takes a hit to shield yours, and mostly go fuck yourself and uncripple your own culture so you no longer feel a driving need to blame us for every fucking thing.

>Oh I know, to save face and to dodge the FACTS I'll post a cherry picked image

Says the sub-American posting on an American image board, hosted by American servers, founded by an American man.

Go to your own message board faggot.

>Go to school
>Get shot
>Go to hospital
>Get billed
>Go to rehabilitation
>Get shot
>Go to hospital
>Get billed

One black guy got killed after molseting women at one of our coffee shops.

Dindu molested woman. Police were called and people tried to restrain him in the shop.

Dindu ran.Dindu resisted arrest. Dindu accidentally died.

Whole country was like " Muh racism", "Muh police brutatlity."

Black Lives Matters is huge here.
Apparently we are as bad as the U.S and have to be shamed all the time. People hate whites here and we just take it.

Fuck off, Argentina. You know nothing about my country.

We have more people than you. You're like one state. When we have fifty times as many Muslims as you, you'll have something to talk about.

At least you didn't have a televised fucking trial (right?)
The worst part is that you guys haven't even any real historical justification for acting bashful around the melanin-enriched.
Stay safe majestic Canada, I believe you can elect a good next PM.

Stay salty if you must, little guys.

Just give them each a 40oz a year on the governments dime and say the police payed for it. It'll placate them good.

Oh, yeah at least we escaped that.
I know, friend. Still, everyone acts as if it's so here, especially towards the blacks who we helped free! For fuck sakes.....

I know, desu. Did you hear what he said about Fidel Castro?
Fucking hate Trudeau.

Ha!
Probably.

>BLM is huge here

Yhea, those sillies setting leaf neighbhourhoods on fire every time a dindu gets shot are a real problem

Oh wait.

Twitter BTFO him, at least. There are some limits to the poz. You see the pic of Castro holding him as babby? Everyone in Canada says he got elected only because his dad was cool guy, but his dad was actually friends with Castro. Was his dad the secret megafaggot? I know his dad was Rolling Stones cuck.

>get off Sup Forums
>a website created by an American

you speak the truth niggerman

>wake up in denmark
>make unfunny jokes
pic related, it's OP after the god emperor won a landslide victory.

>Argentinian
Qué te pasa, boludo?
Mad you don't live here?

WOW, the CTR shills are getting desperate now.

Soros's money must be running out.

Well to be fair it's not like we can ask the rest of the world to get off of everything created by americans. What would they have left?

He speaks the comforting lies you want to hear rather than fix your own shit. Remember, it wasn't the US who fucked your economy, and let's be honest, the whole "EU is collapsing because US economy sneezed" was largely a ruse to distract you all from how shit the EU really was fiscally. And you all bought it.

(((they're))) pushing divide and conquer pretty strongly today

>yank bragging about inventions
yeah nah cunt, that is where we are #1
>SHILL SHILL SHILL!!!!
Pathetic.

>wake up in america
>be unemployed neet

>usa
>not third world

>wake up in denmark
>made bad jokes in denmark
>die alone in denmark

is that the wall donald trump is building? looking pretty good so far.

>be american
>use nigger memes

K

Wew lawd. Denmark BTFO

You're #1 spaced out over a birrion year empire interspersed with lots of raiding, looting, piracy, rape, wars of aggression, and conquest you never bothered trying to justify. We're nearly saints by comparison to the bloody ol' brits, barely out of the crib and we already run the information age despite openly allowing competition. Respect us or get rumbled faggot, wait until the US hits adulthood and we'll show the world some really cool tricks.

Or fuck with us and be alcoholic parents until we teen-suicide, whatever suits you I guess.

But is our unemployment by percent actually unusually bad by European standards in the first place? Or do you guys have ways to hide your useless people and deflate their numbers legally?

That's not lack of infrastructure, that's nigs destroying the infrastructure that was created. Short of killing them all so they can't keep fucking it up, there's really nothing we can do. Europe doesn't even have room to talk, even your white kids behave like nigs, see antifa.

>You're south africa tier.
Reporting from Londanistan, I'm Holden McGroin, and THIS is CNN.

Nice thread

Barely out of the crib and already in decline. Hard to be #1 when there is competition, eh?
Have you seen new york? California? You're a fucking joke

>look to Canada
AHAHAHA DUDE YOU SHOULD DO STANDUP

No for real back to fucking cows you Argentine Commie retard. America is the best country in the world, it was founded on some very strong enlightenment principles. Canada was a colony until it was no long profitable and England kicked those snow niggers out on their ass.

Poor Denmark, getting totally BTFO in this thread.

>Have you seen new york? California?
No I have not seen them. Spot of tea?

#TRUMP2016 #MAGA #420SOMETHINGSOMETHING

I agree with nearly everything you said. Great video as well. Although you won't get any serious informed responses by Americans on this board because they are all either artistic/uninformed.

>this deflection
What's wrong cletus? Don't like reality? You're living in a third world shithole. It isn't the 1950s anymore.

Detroit is an abandoned city, there are abandoned cities in every country you tard.

all i read was the first sentence lol

What does Cletus mean? You watch too much Sky. I love America. Still the best. I like the UK also.

Third-word shithole...kek.

Truly an outstanding post my white colleague.

I just can't believe how these chimps behave.
Absolutely disgusting.

Ha

Please keep sleeping frenchguy, don't mind me i'm just playing with my Switch.

Bing

Bing

YAHOO

>The entirety of America based on 2 states, one of which is only fucked demographically because of its major city
It's like saying the British empire was shit because there were too many poos and dindus

Wow so thats the new hot maymay xD

From which subreddit did you found it?

>Muamba gets butthurt.

It's called chocolatine, cunt.

Explain that to your idiotic countrymen. They're the ones that love to bring up "le londonistan" meanwhile all of your major cities are non-white.

>Implying that Germany is better
>Implying one cherry picked image from google search represents all of America

Who cares, your country means nothing in geo-politics.

you da douche that spewing shit about muh country. we betta den you...just face it sucka. why you cry so much?

Love, Cletus.

It is hard to be #1 when there's competition and you shackle yourself to not just bowling it over by military force...the European one. Yet we continue every day. The US is "in decline" only in your wet dreams. Every little hiccup - usually induced by filthy, European-based Keynesian economics - you cackle with glee and rub your cracked dirty palms together, proclaiming "this is the end of the US! Let us feast on the blood of the young!"

Every time you're wrong.

sounds like someone is mad that they arn't living in the greatest country in the world, soon to be the greatest country of all time.

Also pol was founded and runs on a server hosted in america, so you can eat a can of cocks my dude