New CANADIAN FLAG

WOW.....

thespec.com/news-story/5340104-canada-s-maple-leaf-flag-born-amid-bitter-debate/

Fuck off, Trudeau.
#PLSGOTRUDEAU

Other urls found in this thread:

collectionscanada.gc.ca/lac-bac/results/images?module=images&action=results&Language=eng&PageNum=1&SortSpec=score%20desc&ShowForm=show&SearchIn_1=&SearchInText_1=flag&Operator_1=AND&SearchIn_2=&SearchInText_2=&Operator_2=AND&SearchIn_3=&SearchInText_3=&Media[]=&Level=&MaterialDateOperator=after&MaterialDate=&DigitalImages=1&Source=&ResultCount=20&BIGipServerWEBSITE_V41XAPPS_SERVER=1361792654.20480.0000&BIGipServerWEBSITE_DEFAULT_SERVERS=2016038542.20480.0000
thespec.com/news-story/5340104-canada-s-maple-leaf-flag-born-amid-bitter-debate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A FUCKING GLOBE

What's the matter? Don't you want to give up your life for the pink, white and poo?

>Canadians can't come up with anything else but common inanimate objects for their flag

kek

Looks like a gay ass dessert.

They have a much stronger cultural marxism brainwashing than us

Anyone ever read Anthem?

when (((Ben & Jerry's))) makes neapolitan ice cream

>pink, white and poo

I fucking lost it 10/10

Wow, this is my cities paper. I've been banned for commenting because I triggered to many people with my facts. So I don't visit their shitty opinionated stories anymore.

A
FUCKING
GLOBE

A FUCKING GLOBALIST ICECREAM

Neapolitan ICE CREAM

god I hope so. fake though.

Congratulation Canada

The combo of Pepto Bismol, Cum, and Poo, Canada's new flag.

>That flag doesn't even appear anywhere in the linked article.

Fake bread.

kek

This design was pretty neat.

How dare they put the Americas at the front of the globe, could you get any more ethnogeocentric? I'm literally shaking right now, fucking xenophobes.

The article was a history lesson, nobody wants to change the flag. This thread is obvious cancer once you actually read the fucking source.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THAT HAHAHAHAHA

>Diefenbaker, back in Ottawa, pens a memo: The Pearson flag is a meaningless flag. There is no recognition of history; no indication of the existence of French and English Canada; the partnership of the races; no acknowledgement of history. It is a flag without a past, without history, without honour and without pride.

>Letter to Pearson from a Saskatchewan resident: I think you are a traitor to the Commonwealth and should be hauled up for treason . . . Why on earth were you given the Nobel Peace Prize, I'll never know. Just what sort of Jekyll and Hyde complex have you got?

BASED SASKATCHEWAN (for Amerifriends, Diefenbaker was the only Prime Minister to hail from that glorious flat cold shithole known as Saskatchewan)

Anyway I don't see what OP's point was other than shitposting. The article has literally nothing to do with his post, at all. Trudeau Senior wasn't even the fag who designed the new flag. That was Pearson (one of our top 3 worst PMs ever; Pearson, Trudeau Sr, and Mulroney. Campbell doesn't count since she didn't do anything, at all)

Fuck I was gonna make that joke. But yeah it looks like a strawberry/ vanilla/ chocolate ice-cream with a clipart globe in the middle.

Utter shit

also Chief Dief predicted Sup Forums flag shitposts 50 years ago

>John Diefenbaker discussing the single-leaf flag on CBC television: [It] shows nothing of our heritage . . . it would be far from distinctive. As a matter of fact, it would be the Peruvian flag. At a distance of 100 yards, you wouldn't know which was which. If we ever get that flag, we would have the Peruvians saluting it anyway.

Where are you getting this neopoliitan flag from? It's not in the article you linked

This comes to mind.

theyre trying to make our flag based off the strawberry/vanilla/chocolate ice cream?

I love how you always fool hundreds of autists on pol with your troll threads, have a (you) on the house and never stop it's entertaining watching these morons fall for this shit all the time

True, the bants are good though.

fucking kek, slovenia

>A
>FUCKING
>THING

Kek. Saved.

Here's a link to more flags, collectionscanada.gc.ca/lac-bac/results/images?module=images&action=results&Language=eng&PageNum=1&SortSpec=score%20desc&ShowForm=show&SearchIn_1=&SearchInText_1=flag&Operator_1=AND&SearchIn_2=&SearchInText_2=&Operator_2=AND&SearchIn_3=&SearchInText_3=&Media[]=&Level=&MaterialDateOperator=after&MaterialDate=&DigitalImages=1&Source=&ResultCount=20&BIGipServerWEBSITE_V41XAPPS_SERVER=1361792654.20480.0000&BIGipServerWEBSITE_DEFAULT_SERVERS=2016038542.20480.0000

I'm pretty upset that they didn't chose this flag

People outside of the US don't actually read much, they just assume they're right because they've been taught that we're the uneducated source of all evil so they are enlightened by comparison. Source of a lot of international problems,actually.

>thespec.com/news-story/5340104-canada-s-maple-leaf-flag-born-amid-bitter-debate/
Looks like an ice-cream shop signboard

Loooooooool

>Candians replace a fucking leaf with fucking Neopoliton icecream

For fucks sake keep the leaf, at least it doesn't look like THAT

Fucking lol. Banned from commenting on the website? Were you one of the ones always shilling for corporations over pensioners?

Is there actually a chance you change your flag?

Red Ensign was pretty much perfect.
Should go back to something with the beautiful coat of arms escutcheon.

The article has nothing to do with this random picture

>a creasent moon
>the Gay Islamic State of Canadistan

>left
literally gay
>right
literally poo

Fucking neapolitan ice cream

>A
>FUCKING
>...ice cream?

icecream planet faggot