Did Negan break the NAP?

Did Negan break the NAP?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xe_SfM0fn6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, by demanding taxes from Hilltop and Kingdom. Negan is the state.

>villain
>not violating NAP
pick one

Anyone who believes the NAP should be tortured to death. Based /ourguy/ did nothing wrong

No.

>tfw Negan is a libertarian

Anybody got the pic if him in the MAGA hat?

No, but he broke a few skulls though

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh hatchet?

>Taxes people
>Is literally the state, not just your average statist
>Not violating the NAP

Hmmm, really made me think.

Clearly a Capitalist in an Anarchist state.

He does provide them with phenomenal service

(You)

Negan is Stirner.

>Only people who volunteer to pay taxes are forced to pay taxes.

>It just so happens that everyone who doesn't pay taxes is residing on Negans land and using Negan's property without his permission. This violating the NAP.

>Negan is a textbook AnCap

rick violated the NAP before he did

this show is ancap as fuck in hindsight if laughably boring, nowadays and for a long time going.

This

Was the joke that bad?

literally this.

literally shaking.

why do you people watch shitty television? Get some taste niggas

youtube.com/watch?v=Xe_SfM0fn6M

For you, seriously though, thank you for making me check my digits, 888, Kek is with me

I would have checked them for you, but I didn't notice. I guess I'm losing my edge.

Are people really this stupid or are they just pretending?

Negan is the personification of Anarcho-Capitalism. There's literally no government and he's exploiting others for material gain with ridiculously violent methods.

Wait, isn't Jesus a Zombie? And then you have the whole raising the dead thing.

The Walking Dead confirmed for Christian dogma. Will it ever stop?

Would there really be any humans left if anarcho egoism qas allowed for even one week? We'd all kill eachother over petty shit

Based hue. Libertarians need to take a dirt NAP, amirite?

Thank you for this.

I don't think so, but I do believe that most of the people are just too dumb to live by the ideas of Stirner.

However maybe an "egoistic" state/nation can exist and flourish.

Updated version with color.

Negan is egoistic state.

Checked

If you ever come to Finland, I will buy you a beer.

An egoistic state would take care of it's own people and their interests above all else though. The state would not recognize other nations and their holdings though.

State always works as an oppressor to somebody. State takes money to somebody and gives it to somebody else arbitrarily. Negan also works towards his own people by stealing other peoples stuff.

An example would be "Our glorious nation is the rightful hegemon of the universe, and outside our gates exists only barbarians who must be conquered."

The NAP is a spook.

Are all the anti napers consensus crackers? I've yet to see any real arguments laid out by either side other than memes.

I'm pretty sure Rick broke the NAP by taking his group to slaughter his men by stabbing them in their eyes while they sleep just so they could get some food

Negan did nothing wrong

Final version because autism can take you only so far.

Thank you.

Did that even come out yet? Looks pretty good.
Also 'The Knick' is a pretty good show.

It's all his land. Rick and his group agreed to pay taxes to him.

Exxxxxxactly

Yes, when they first were threatened. Do you agree to use those fucking pronouns now that your state orders you to do so? Do you know what will happen if you don't comply?