You pizza guys, you want to know the secret? Pic related, that's where you will find all the answers to your questions

You pizza guys, you want to know the secret? Pic related, that's where you will find all the answers to your questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/travel/underground-tunnel-dc-finally-getting-fresh-air-180955206/
belowthecapital.org/dctrans/
dupontunderground.org/index.php/news/
youtube.com/watch?v=lcHy8xEt2QI
youtu.be/dfbyQnMQpI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Location, long lat? Address? Source?

Sexy. Really excites my Kippah.

That Canser tag is pretty good!

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

38.910246: -77.042747

It's BS. Google Dupont Underground. Has no relation to pizzagate.

sage.

The title of the pic gives it away

Russian "fake news" strikes again!

go to this tunnel, go in it, walk 200 meters to the right, take the first stairs downwards, then walk 50 meters further right, then you will see a metal door, this door is locked, but leads to a tunnel that is connected to the underground facility at comet ping pong. do not ask me how I know this, just go

legit?

k, keep me posted.

Didn't you play Fallout 3?

But yes, there's legit tunnels under that area.

Bumping for interest

look pretty toyish to me

Big if true

But google says it is pretty far, almost 4.3 miles. I hope anyone finds something though, I'm in Russia, can't do nuffin.

Stop memeing us

So, who lives nearby and gonna check?

cmon murricans get your fat asses up and go check plz

even if this is true, who's gonna risk getting abducted by cannibal-pedos.

Why should we believe you?

It's the DC underground, been around for centuries. This isn't National Treasure or some shit. Are you stupid enough to really think Podesta keeps his child slaves in the DC underground?

no one is going to check. said the door is locked, and if this locked door is real no one is going to break into it and walk miles through the tunnel and risk getting arrested.

macgyver's the opposite of 95% of Sup Forums

DC underground has all sorts of archaic tunnels that lead all over the place. Some that haven't seen the light of day in decades

That is the old Trolley underground tunnels in DC. They are looking at opening as new space for shops.

They exist... An article on them was done awhile back.

smithsonianmag.com/travel/underground-tunnel-dc-finally-getting-fresh-air-180955206/

belowthecapital.org/dctrans/

dupontunderground.org/index.php/news/

Bump

Put me in the screen cap if this becomes historic.

it won't even start

this

we're all sitting here pressing f5 but we know nothing's going to happen

Digits confirm

Those digits

Bumping on the 0.0001% chance some madman sees this and checks it out

In fact, that particular opening is on the Dupont Circle area. I have walked past it before.

Its locked doe

doesn't mean it can't be broken into

unfortunately though all evidence has probably been wiped clean since the pizzagate thing has had so much attention (assuming there was anything in this tunnel in the first place)

My name is Nino

Give us more info OP

Don't die guys

pls murricans

Psssst

Hey, DC fag here

There are tunnels under Georgetown university, they go far

WE KNOW ABOUT THE TUNNELS BUT NOBODY DARES DO SHIT!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Alright you Netherland faggot, I went exactly where your ass said and the door is locked...

this is the most unhelpful picture I've seen

Pfff, liar liar pants of fire! And if you ever went, why no crowbar yo?

Sorry, it's dark as fucking down here and my phone light is the only thing allowing me to see.

No interest?

It's in nw dc

Is it a normal, wooden door?
Does it seem like there's a deadbolt?

Take a picture of the doorknob and deadbolt if possible. Depending on the manufacturer, how new it is, etc, we could determine if the door was recently secured or if it's been this way for a minute.

that's a lot of pizza places

Hmm, well if you are not lying(which you are). Then go back up, get crowbar and flashlight. If you are MacGyver some gum and a needle will do

come out of that closet and admit your a faggot

can we get the fbi or local police to look into this? seems better than some random anons going down there.

>Out of all the people in DC
>It's a retard

DC feg here. Getting that kind of access to DuPont UG isn't possible. The hatch is locked and it's in a very well lit, well traveled area. There's also surveillance on street level.

The only way to breach the tunnels without getting instantly arrested would be to go in during a riot.

It looks like a normal metal door that is just locked. It doesn't look too sturdy, I honestly could probably kick it down but I do not have a desire to be charged with destruction of property/breaking and entering.

We have a better chance getting into the Georgetown tunnels

>go during a riot

I think I know what you're getting at...

>go to this tunnel, go in it, walk 200 meters to the right, take the first stairs downwards, then walk 50 meters further right, then you will see a metal door, this door is locked, but leads to a tunnel that is connected to the underground facility at comet ping pong. do not ask me how I know this, just go
If I follow those directions I'm still 4 miles away from Comet Ping Pong.
Dupont Circle is 4-1/2 miles from the Chevy Chase area where Comet Ping Pong is.

if you're lucky they don't have heartbeat or heat sensors down there...

if you're actually not larping, bring a 9mm, flashlight, water, crowbar, skin and face covering and periscope this shit.

>Doesn't know about the warp zone in the tunnel

DO NOT KICK IT IN.

If you are able to come back at a later time with a flashlight, get a good picture of the door, the frame, and the floor just beneath the door.

What you're looking for is anything out of the ordinary for a door underground. Deadbolt, nail marks, if the door can be locked from the inside, etc.

Is there a DC tunnel map that we could throw over a normal map of DC and see if the tunnels overlap/connect?

trash, kys

>implying most people in DC aren't retarded.

Right, I also forgot about the powered sidewalks under there too.

>Arrested

>do not ask me how I know this, just go

The evidence has to be in the tunnels.

My town is 100 years old, max population was 20k. We even have sealed tunnels that run under the central business district.

Take a gun if you go down there.

wtf of course dupont is related to pizzagate

I call troll. Give a proper picture that proves you're even there.

The tunnels under Dupont Circle only go a mile or so Northwest on Connecticut Avenue. They don't even make it fart enough to reach the National Zoo.

Comet Ping Pong is another 2 miles from Dupont Circle than the Zoo is.

I'm coming back later with a couple flashlights and a friend, it's just way too dark to see anything properly. I can say though, the area does have a creepy vibe to it.

Didn't you know? All authority figures are cucked & corrupt. The news is fake unless you go to conspiracy websites or conservative websites.

I feel like I'm in fallout 3 rn

Be careful dude.

We need heat sensing cameras in the trees behind ping going, or sensing under the street

Please don't just be some role playing faggot

This is getting entertaining

>go into garage with phone
>turn off light
>post black images while larping

10/10

Upload somewhere else and link so we can confirm exif data, assuming you save coords.

Until then there is no reason to take you seriously. But i want to so please do

Georgetown

When is later?

If you go back later and take pictures, you can direct message me at FinalDMS. I have documents on the underground tunnels in DC and this could help TREMENDOUSLY.

Motherfucker's going to kill us.

how do u know this

exif data is easily faked

youtube.com/watch?v=lcHy8xEt2QI
>i have such a raging clue right nao

Is flag is Norway you dumb fuck

Call the local cops with a voice distorter and tell them you hid 3 bodies here. They'll check it out, even if they don't believe you. It sounds like an ambush and they'll want to check out who wants to kill cops.

>fart

Guys

Let's try open sourcing this in youtube

youtu.be/dfbyQnMQpI4

Yeah, I'd have to agree, I don't know how to make a thermal nuclear warhead out of duck tape,bubblegum and a pine cone

THIS

Oh man I can't wait for the headlines when this user gets v8