Vaping > Cigs?

Redpill me on quitting cigs to vape

Have yet to be really convinced.

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/government/news/e-cigarettes-around-95-less-harmful-than-tobacco-estimates-landmark-review
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't be a fuckign faggot and stop smoking, or continue. But don't fucking vape.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums.

Nothing wrong with vaping just don't be a hipster faggot about it.

this leaf is alright

just don't be a faggot who talks like this

>hey check out my mod bro
>DUDE SICK MOD
>DUDE I GET LIKE 35V NO PROBLEM
>IS THAT 10MG OR 5MG? I PREFER LIGHTER JUICE
>DUDE TRY THIS MIX I JUST STEEPED
>BRO, CIGARETTES ARE LITERAL CANCER

>checks flag
of fucking course.
OP, don't listen to this faggot.

Don't smoke either. Drugs are the worst thing. You need to be healthy for the meme war.

Well it works. Your teeth are getting whiter pretty fast, you Can breath again, lesser shitty taste in mouth in the morning, fuck longer and get a harder dick and after a while you start to notice That cigarettes smell like shit and that vaping is superfluous.

How about not vaping at all.
It has no good effects and anything promoted to the far left is probably not good for you. Just saying.

t.

You'll look like a tool but desu not tasting and smelling like ass and rat poison is worth it

This OP.
The reason I'm passionate about it is because I've had family members go through Lung Cancer and the unsuccessful attempts of quitting smoking, along with Financial troubles.

I'm sorry I look like a sperg, but listen to me. Drugs are what jews want to control you with. Ever read Brave New World? Soma was a key function to keeping the society alive.

Haven't had a cig since Sept 2015 and went from 18mg N to 3mg since then. And I smoked a pack+ a day for 20yrs or so.

It ain't perfect but its better. Just make sure you get a nice quality piece.

>vaping

When first I saw them I was sure I was witnessing someone licking off his >gf's vibrator before fire consumed it all

Now I cant unsee

>Using the douche flute
Fuck off

It's certainly less harmful than cigarettes, or even weed, since you're not combusting anything. But you are heating up weird metals, and chemicals that are not intended for inhalation.

This is especially true when you get into 'muh strawberry cream donut with fruity pebbles on top'. Who knows if this shit is estrogenic, as well. You could be cutting your lungs up with aerolyzed chemicals that *could* cause COPD, and growing manboobs. Is it really worth it?

How about you just quit altogether

How about not being a pussy addict.

i quit cigs 5 years ago...still vaping. Not sure if that is a problem, but i guess it is a safer alternative.

>This is especially true when you get into 'muh strawberry cream donut with fruity pebbles on top'.

Its the same flavoring that is used in food. Not saying its safe to inhale but your average reputable e-juice manufacturer uses all food grade ingredients except the nicotine obviously.

My dad has stopped smoking and started to vape. He can feel the taste of food again, it's easier to breath and just cheaper (he smoked 20 cigs per day).
The main danger is that teenagers think vape is safe at all, and when their interest to vape is lost, they just go smoking cigs.

Vaping is for fags. Just buy normal cigaretes.

My dad switched to vape around 10 years ago. Before the first brick and mortar vape shops started popping up, before massive box mods and before fedora faggotry. I thought it was the coolest shit ever and it saved his life so you'll never hear many complaints about it from me. When he first showed me and I saw how well it worked I had to ask myself, "Why has nobody thought of this sooner?"

explode in pocket, end up in surgery.

>poland
>there's a joke in the somewhere

Get a pescription for Chantix and just quit. I went back to cigs about 3 times trying to use a vape to quit

>trusting the water vapor jew
just stop cold turkey
or are you a faggot?

Just quit both retard

You save a lot of money if you buy juice online. I use bluedotvapors.com it's 16$ for a 100ml bottle and the flavors are great.

Also get a good mod and tank. You can get a good mod for like 50$, and a tank for about 20-30$. A 4 pack of coils costs about 10$, and a coil will last you around a month.

Just don't be a homo about it. It's a drug, not a hobby. You're just trying not to smell like shit and ruin your lungs.

You outed yourself as a vaper. You tried to make it sounds like nonsense, but the greentext makes perfect sense.

All of this. Well, I didn't notice any sexual dysfunction under cigarettes, but all the rest in any case. You can breathe again, you can run again, you can get out of the bed without feeling like you want to die -- well, ok, you'll still want to die, but not due to congested lungs.

Cigarettes also do taste like shit afterwards.

Yeah, but "food grade" flavorings are barely safe for FDA edibility standards. Fortunately, the stomach can break down a lot of shit, so it's generally not an issue. But the lungs don't have natural acids that can break down things too easily, and the walls in the lungs are susceptible to many things, and are incredibly penetrable.

>slow killing drug vs toy for teenagers
Hmmm, really hard and important choice.

Teacher here.

Ever since we stopped giving keys to pupils to use, the Biology and Chemistry toilets have went to utter shit. I took one look in the chemistry toilet and there was shit like "VAPE GOD" drawn in permanent marker on the wall.

Just last week, a first year went into the toilet and spotted a bunch of seniors vaping and told me about it. Deputy Head was strolling around so I dragged him along, got some prefects to burst into it and drag them out. All four had vapes and one was actually in possession of WEED, we had to call the police.

This school is fucked up.

>doing either and giving money to jews

Oh I really care about what people say on an anonymous imageboard about something that gives me dopamine which is more important than their opinions.

This is what I use. I might get a vaporizer.

terrible advice user.

Vaping is like wearing a helmet on a motorbike: you're still gonna die but you'll look like a dork while doing it.

Why are some vapes so fucking huge?

Most people I know that vape have ones that are the size of pens.

The point is that quitting smoking is actually extremely difficult. I've quit all sorts of shit in my life - I even quit the sugar jew at some point as an experiment. Fuck, I drank water and ate unseasoned raw meat exclusively for a month as an experiment. I know a thing or two about quitting habits.

But the tobacco jew? Pretty much an impossibility to quit. Especially if you are in some sort of a creative field where brainstorming and anxiety are the order of the day.

Vaped for three days and the desire for the tobacco jew just went away. Never quite entirely got over the inherent sweetness of propylene glycol and the impossibility of entirely non-sweet juice, but you get used to it.

Anyone who ever smoked and tried to quit will instantly recognize why vaping is a danger to the tobacco industry. There are so many dumb, ineffective surrogates are out there. Vaping is the only thing that actually works on the majority of smokers.

>taking SSRI's to quit smoking

Pretty sure that losing one life to cancer is preferable to the six lost in the mass shooting.

i tip my fedora to you desu

Good job.

You will reap the benefits of quiting smoking tobacco.

I occasionally smoke tobacco but i switch back to vaping a higher nicotine than back down to a 3.

>The gaseous Jew

It's food grade flavoring. Some chemicals used in it have been proven to be harmful if inhaled, like Dyacetil ad Pentanedione. But they don't cause man boobs, they just destroy your lungs and kill you in the long run. Almost all reputable e-liquid manufacturers (all non-cinese ones) have stopped using them.

For the most part, vaping is significantly less harmful than smoking in the short term, it has been proved by many medical studies like the one made by Dr. Umberto Veronesi in Italy, which also recommended vaping with no nicotine as a mean to stop smoking. Long term we really don't know, as it is still a relatively new fad. It is reasonable to assume that due to the chemicals involved (mostly PG, VG and water) it is still less harmful than the shit you get from inhaling smoke from burning tobacco.

well...maybe my personal story will convince you

>smoked for almost 10years. not heavy but constantly
>bought vaporizer 3 months ago
>reduced the nikotin continuosly
>stopped vaping completely 1 months ago

bonus: your clothes (maybe house as well) will stop smelling like shit.

>ID SOY
>low test high estrogen detected

Don't listen to this guy, he can't even be direct with people, has to use fedora meme.

Its batteries.
Some goofballs like massive power supplies to "epic clouds" others like nothing, just little steaws of gay.

Don't smoke anyway
Its shit for your lungs

some people, known as 'cloud chasers' like to use really powerful sub-ohm setups to achieve cumulonimbus level vape clouds. it's nerdy as fuck desu

you can buy e-cig batteries that produce over 250 watts of power, it;s fucking ridiculous mate.

having said that, as a vaper, it's much better to spend £40-£50 on a decent ecig rather than use the cheap £20 ones.

Bigger batteries equal more voltage and also equal more capacity. Higher voltage = more flavor (also equals more smoke which appeals to degenerates). Higher voltage also equals more juice vaporized so you want a bigger tank unless you're into refilling all the time. And once you're at a spot where you have a big tank, you don't really mind a big box attached to it.

>le fedora vape hipster faggot meme

who gives a fuck, do you guys really think all that shit everytime you see someone vaping? I don't smoke but don't give a shit if other people do. If they can do it healthier, cheaper and make it stink less who fucking cares?

not wearing a helmet on a bike is fucking retarded though

Vaping makes you look like a fag while putting propylene glycol into your lungs.

Smoking makes you look like an addict while putting tar into your lungs.

Both habits are a great way to waste money and gamble with your health.

>will stop smelling like shit

Wrong, instead of the rich, mature odor of tobacco, you'll end up smelling like a fucking candy shop.

Vaping helped me quit. Haven't touched a cigarette in more than a year.
Just don't be a dick about it is all.

Shit, meant to quote

Only if you're too retarded to ride safe. If you hit a tree at 100km/h you're dead.

I never vaped frut/candy/whatever liquids but anyway..the scent in general is a lot less resistant than original tobacco smell

>there was shit like "VAPE GOD" drawn in permanent marker on the wall.

Kids are fucking dumb, but this is pretty funny.

I hope that faggot got his ass whipped.

You don't quit cigs to vape, you vape to quit cigs.

I used to smoke and out of curiosity I started vaping.
Completely stopped smoking and just vaped for like months. Didn't like, so I bought a pack of cigarettes and tried smoking them. The taste of cigs was so foul I gagged. Haven't been able to smoke a single cigarette since then and I don't vape.

>douche flute

my fucckin sides

I'm in this same position but I still vape. Did you quit vaping as well?

it works

partly because vaping is for fags

the vape replaces the nicotine from the cigs

then looking at yourself in the mirror makes you quit the vape

then you get on with life as a nonsmoker

vape has zero scientific evidence of the potential side effects. it might be healthier, it might not be. we'll see 50 years from now. =)

I smoke like 5-7 cigs a week, vaping is gay as fuck.

While I actually like the smell of cigarettes, it's only "rich and mature" in your eyes. Others think you smell like a hobo.

The smell of vape juice varies but the vast majority doesn't linger. In order to really smell the thing, you have to put your head into the cloud before it dissipates.

>WEED

wow your school is fucked up, I mean whose ever heard of someone using weed?

The only true answer.

I'm done with this thread, later nerds.

This is the absolute truth.

what if i have low hp and there i no medkit handy?

>WEED

those ghetto schools...geeeeez

my bet is
>diabeetus
because vegetable glycerin absorbs as a sugar

it's like a fedora for your mouth

yeah i do actually. anyone i see vaping i immediately think less of that person

i switched from a pack a day 8 year habit to vaping in a few days, if you really want to quit its a pretty enjoyable way to step down. just buy lower and lower mg nicotine. its still not easy cause you need to actually quit nicotine but its a lot safer habit for your body thank smoking, atleast for your heart and lungs

maybe in the future e-liquids will carry images of old people's ankle stumps.

No, impossible. I can't drink coffee, tea or beer without it, just like I couldn't without cigarettes before.

However, I don't feel like I have to vape unless I'm working. It feels like the addiction is fueled more by anxiety than a craving for nicotine. When I'm out and about, commuting or in an area where smoking is prohibited, I don't feel a craving to vape it up like a degenerate.

So, if you're a well rounded, stable individual with good discipline, taking that extra step to quit vaping shouldn't be much of an issue.

Why haven't mods banned you and 404d this thread?

Literally turning Sup Forums into Sup Forums.

$age, hide and report these threads.

Haha, silly prole. Vaping is for losers. Haven't you seen the fedora hat meme? Don't listen to anyone who tells you it's a healthier way to manage your addiction. Buy more cigarettes. Cancer is cool.

took me a minute to remember the plain packaging thing over there

you mean a vape isn't somehow classed as a weapon there yet?

They said the same to my fathers grandmother. She died in her sleep at 91.

Wow user your anecdotal evidence surely trumps the wealth of scientific evidence to the contrary!

As far as particulate matter entering the lungs vaping is much better. But make sure you get quality diketone free juice, a lot of the local shops straight up lie about it. Diketones are what cause that dull ache in your lungs when you vale frequently.
Also be sure to avoid the cheap mods, the unprotected batteries these things use have a history of exploding in people's faces so you want something with good shielding and quality electronics.

I don't smoke or vape but got to a gay night club and you will see everyone smoking real cigarettes, so I'm pretty sure vaping being gay is a meme spawned from arrogant youtubers

kek

You don't get it. Governments are against the tobacco industry because despite the fact that they bolster the economy significantly, they simply don't like them. There's a deep conspiracy at play and while I don't understand it whatsoever, I know that cigarettes DO NOT cause cancer because there's this .png that explains it.

thanks for the diketone info, didn't know about that. i've started making my own e-liquids, so i will research the flavour concentrates i buy.

If you smoke sometimes it doesn't matter at all. If you smoke one pack a day, yes, you're fucked. If you smoke a few cigs a week it doesn't matter, especially if you quit when you're around 30.

>fpbp
really, think of your ancestors looking down on you with a stupid fucking battery hanging in your mouth like a fucking pacifier.
if you're gunna quit go cold turkey
>vaping is nu-male cuck incarnate

>Inhaling chemicals of any sort because you're a weak addict and need them to function normally
Fucking disgusting
You should be lined up and shot along with other drug addicts, degenerates and weaboos

Do yourselves a favour and off yourselves

*Diacetyl **in quantities 800 times less than in cigarettes

PG is safe to consume.

I smoked for 8 years, 1 pack a day, then 2 packs a day for the last 2 months of it when I realized I needed to quit. I've done cold turkey before, successful for 6 months, then back on.

Vape for 241 days now, not a single craving.

had to quit cigs after a stroke
doctors I see are cool with vaping, as the biggest problem to them is combustion in normalcigs, not nicotine
now only smoke cigars and cigarillos now and then, and have been vaping for the last 3 years (now with low nicotine)

ecigs do work
if you still crave normalcigs, upgrade for more power to get more nicotine high
if juice supply bothers you, make your own: it's very simple
if people mock you, don't be a narcissistic faggot and stop caring what they say
if you think vaping is quite cool indeed, don't turn into an evangelistic faggot and keep it to yourself until someone asks you a genuine question

Daily reminder to watch A Billion Lives movie if you are considering using vapes to quit or how corrupt the gobvents and big tobacco is.
There are things there that will shock you!:

>being this mad because someone likes a cig sometimes

According to Public Health England it's 95% less harmful than smoking tobacco.

gov.uk/government/news/e-cigarettes-around-95-less-harmful-than-tobacco-estimates-landmark-review

You're still going to be addicted to nicotine though. You can taper off if you believe it's harmful in itself (scant little evidence of this).

After that you will likely be habituated to using the vape (as you were with using cigarettes). There's no physical harm here but straight edgy fedoralords on Sup Forums will call you a degenerate for having any habits.

It's not even addiction for me desu, I just like to smoke one every now and then. I could easily do without.

Anywhere else I would assume you were being ironic, but I'm on Sup Forums so I know someone could actually believe this

I vaped for a while to get myself off tobacco and I went to Apollo Vapes. Don't know whether or not it has dyke juice in it but I never had any trouble. The banana cream flavour was pretty nice. Not shilling (I think addiction to anything is bad) but recommending. If you're trying to wean yourself it might be worth moving from higher doses to lower doses gradually. When you're between 6g and 0g, gradually introduce nictotine-free juice into your vape. Bear in mind though the best way to quit is cold-turkey.

>quit when you're around 30

easier said than done

My ancestors were all likely severe alcoholics who nursed the bottle to ward away the mundanity of their lives.

I think that between hangovers, they fancied the idea that the future of their bloodlines would do whatever the fuck it pleases instead of clinging to some weird father complex that bids them to behave like a grumpy fedoralord.

You don't quit cigs to vape, you vape to quit cigs. Then if you can quit vaping, all the better, but at least you won't be inhaling smoke anymore if you stick with vaping.

yeah i have been vaping almost three years, started on 18mg, been on 3mg for over a year now. haven't tried zero desu