Japan vs South Korea

Which is best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIGLe6vQrrY
vlive.tv/video/17749/MOMOLAND-X-PPAP-Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2736473/A-flavor-favor-Dog-meat-fades-S-Korea.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3561012/Korean-dog-meat-farmers-seek-fresh-start.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3650567/Dog-butcher-brandishes-blood-stained-meat-cleaver-chunk-animal-flesh-hanging-chops-carcass-ready-dinner-plate-China-s-Yulin-Dog-Meat-Festival.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3522695/Squeezed-cages-skinned-boiled-cats-dogs-await-fate-ahead-China-s-annual-meat-festival.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Japan, obviously.

Best banter on the entire board.

I do feel like nipland has the better banterz, but i'm quite bias for them.

Would have been a better question if it was "Which is shittier?"

Though of course, Korea is definitely shittier.

I like the passive aggressiveness of Koreans too.

>Japan
>Stagnant economy, fucked up demography, no military, degenerate culture

Korea is the exact opposite, with the exception of demography.

Why thought?

No money, no culture, no president, no nothing.
Japan's got all three, so I'd say they're better off.

I like them both. Not sure whose bantz are better, Korea or Japans.

I feel like S. Korea would have an interesting history and culture, but I could be wrong.

Nipland is better then South Korea and North Korea is better then Nipland.

> Starcraft vs Anime
> Samurais vs K-pop
tough choice

It truly is.

At least Gimbap is better than fancy Sushi.

Jupan have there own culture.

Nip land is better, better electronics, better econ cars, better culture, good cartoons. All worst Korea has is feminized fuciboys and ugly women with too much plastic surgery.

I'm going to stay in Korea for a while and i'd like to learn some basics of Korean. Even though i'll live in a foreigner bubble i'd like to learn the language as best as i can. Can anyone make any suggestions as to websites, books etc ?

Did you try going to a library look for books about the language, even if you find only mediocre books or just one. I feel like it would be a good start. I did so for japanese and found some pretty good books.

>no culture
This is honestly what I think of SK as an outsider, I'm sure there exists Korean culture that's distinct from it's neighbours but I just don't know what it is and I don't think most other foreigners know either. Which is kinda weird for a country with like 50 million people.

South Korea ofc. From 1000$ gdp per capita in 1960 to 25000$ in 2015.

Also South Korea now have one of the best technical education in the world.

How can Korea even compete.

>mainstream anime for children

yea ok, kim

wrong. everything is stolen from Japan /China

I don't much about their history, but wasn't Korea a chinese puppet for a long time?

Japan.

Koreans are always so passive aggressive. Like they have something up the ass. Japanese people are fairly chill.

Also, Japan has a rich cultural heritage and many achievements, almost on par with Western Europe. The Japanese are the Aryans of Asia.

They have pretty much been cucked throughout history.

Korea will become Japanese land.
>See video
youtube.com/watch?v=tIGLe6vQrrY

Why do regular koreans and japanese fight when their celebrities get along so well?

vlive.tv/video/17749/MOMOLAND-X-PPAP-Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen

North Korea

Wow, kill it with fire

Japan, of course.

>worst korea
>anything but an american puppet state
And now it is out in the open that it was even a social testing ground, calling it a country is too much, it is just one failed experiment.

It's a feminist country. It's always been very feminist.

Just imagine a batshit insane feminist, and it's worst corea. Their women are all batshit insane and good for nothing because they've been spoiled so bad by all the men around them for literally centuries. And they're greedy as fuck and have no honor or values. They'll do anything for a little money or status

All the Japanese/Korean posters are American teachers.

Japan

Korea is just butthurt in that picture, why is it considered bantz?

You have to admit, it's pretty funny.

It would be if wasn't even worse for Korea.

Gook here:

North Korea > South Korea > Taiwan > > > China = Japan = India

Well, no one can deny North Korea is Best Korea.

>early Korean "culture"
>being Chinese with funnier hats
>new Korean "culture"
>claiming the culture they inherited from their previous oppressor is actually theirs all along
Kek

They eat dogs in South Korea just like in China, their genetics are defect and they should be genocided and their land be used by the superior Japanese people.

Been to both countries multiple times. Japan is based, but South Korea is on the come up and will surpass Japan in this lifetime.

South Korea are far superior in just about everything you can think of, other than degeneracy.

the younger generations in korea don't eat dog

japanese are an aging nation of racist fucks
south koreans have peaked. The children of the most powerful naval shipyard in the world only want to play videogames. Once ship building migrates to a different country they will decline fast

>Says the inferior balkan-turkroach

What is the best country in East Asia, or South East Asia?

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2736473/A-flavor-favor-Dog-meat-fades-S-Korea.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3561012/Korean-dog-meat-farmers-seek-fresh-start.html

South Korea is filled with borderline retards

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3650567/Dog-butcher-brandishes-blood-stained-meat-cleaver-chunk-animal-flesh-hanging-chops-carcass-ready-dinner-plate-China-s-Yulin-Dog-Meat-Festival.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3522695/Squeezed-cages-skinned-boiled-cats-dogs-await-fate-ahead-China-s-annual-meat-festival.html

Korean language is much less grating than Chinese and Japanese, at least you guys have that going
Good movies too

japan

>Korea
>ideal woman is a plastic slut
>popular stories are all self-insert fanfiction where you're either a fukboi dude dating a plastic slut or a plastic slut dating king fukboi

>Japan
>ideal woman is a child
>popular stories are all self-insert fanfiction where you're either a loser otaku virgin almost dating 5 different mentally handicapped high school girls or an overly kind, selfless woman getting raped by fat men

It's a rough choice.