Why are indian men such a bunch of pathetic little bitches? They are so fucking passive aggressive, it's pathetic

why are indian men such a bunch of pathetic little bitches? They are so fucking passive aggressive, it's pathetic.

I'm a white American guy living in India, by the way, so don't see the Indian flag on my post and attack me.

I just replied to some stupid indian guy living in America on LinkedIn who accused Trump of being a racist and sexist. I absolutely destroyed him with evidence showing how Trump has been a friend to African Americans and women in the past and present. I hope that faggot indian man goes home and kills himself.

The reason indian men act like such little bitches is because they are super jealous of white guys. So many indian girls are rejecting indian men and dating/marrying white men nowadays, so that just makes these beta male indian faggots burn with envy and impotent rage.

We truly need to exterminate indian men. They are a cancer on this planet. After we remove the niggers and spicks from America, indians are next.

Got a story about a bad or rude experience you've had with an indian man? Please share it below

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k
youtube.com/watch?v=Uj56IPJOqWE
youtube.com/watch?v=7p2Kj0vXsm8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mysorean_rockets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stfu pathetic noob

fuck you faggot, I've been on Sup Forums for like 4 years now

Nice try Pajeet.

Indians make me sad. Even the politically correct people tend to avoid them.

dude fuck off.. I'm the same guy that has been making those threads about opening sterilization clinics in 3rd world countries.

yes, they are really a pathetic and sad group of people, full of impotent rage and hatred towards the world because they feel so fucking inferior to everyone and everything.

Let's just kill them off since they clearly don't want to live anyway but don't have the guts to commit suicide in mass.

digits confirm
Do designated shitting streets really exist in India, by the way?

The pic is actually from Bangladesh a.k.a the armpit of India. Somebody nuke us plz.

That's a Bangladeshi, you idiot.

I spent two months in Calcutta.

They do, but they're pretty discreet about it, if open defecation cam be discreet. But you do often see a group of women wearing dresses chatting in an alley somewhere, one of them squats down, they all keep chatting, then she stands up and they all move away. And there's a pool of urine where the squatting woman had been.

That place is a malthusian catastrophe waiting to happen.

actually Bangladeshi women, bengali women are the best on earth. OP here, I've fucked like 30 bengali women this past year

good for you.
t. virgin

>fuck you faggot, I've been on /poo/ for like 4 years now

newfag, too bad India didn't have computers long enough to even have an oldfag pajeet

If it makes you feel any better it's like that in the USA.
It's all the races! Yay passive aggressiveness!

You sure post a lot about how many women you've fucked, I wonder how you feel about your mother

POO

This is why

Obligatory:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

An Indian man diagnosed me with autism at the hospital.
He was right.

i hate indians, they are the reason i cant get into medical school

Indians can be kind of based though. They tend to be pretty nationalistic. They know the danger of Islam due to their proximity with Pakistan and Muslim foreigners blowing up buses or going on shooting sprees at a hotel in Mumbai.

lol, so many white servants! Indians can't help but think in terms of a caste system.

lol at the strength of the Indian Rupee vs. the American dollar.

I can't believe how Indians think.

lmao kermits asshole

white american programmer here, used to come into contact with this garbage tier race daily. without fail, indians are petty, passive aggressive, boorish, and generally unintelligent. god damn what a consistently awful group of people.

Stop trying to fit in, Pajeet.

You'll always be a filthy street shitter to us.

A LA MART

youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k

well i find them very exotic

prostitutes are very cheap in india

Indian threads always crack me up

You should timestamp webm one of those gay head things you do when talking to each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uj56IPJOqWE

>american programmer
What about asians

depends. some share the same awful characteristics as indians. some are fine. had a very bad case of favoritism between a chinese cto\chinese peer before.

Seriously though.

Is there any difference in Northern Indians (Supposed Honorary Whites) and Souther Indians (Sub-Sharan and Dravidin)?

i am being serious. i'm not sophisticated enough to know the difference between the various sub-types of indians, i'll admit that. so i can't answer your question.

what is the difference between an indian and a bangladeshi?

I knew a bangladeshi guy in scouts

The Indian has been subservient to the Aryan since ancient times, they are a slave race, it is no surprise that their women lust for Aryan cock and their men are filled with petty jealousy.

i've never seen that. But I do see people shitting on railroad tracks and in open fields.

Don't you have any disgust? I heard their hygiene sucks

I understand why you'd be mad at Indians. We're more human than you, smarter than you, and take the jobs you wish you could get.

We actually have a culture and history that belongs to us and us alone, not to Jews or another outside group of people.

You grew up as losers and watched anime, and found out that Japanese culture largely derives from Indian culture. The attention you crave from East Asians we already have.

Our food has actual taste.

Our women don't take every black dick within a 20 mile radius.

Everything about is better than you, more moral, more empathetic, more poetic. You'll die losers, sharting in basements, but India will live on and spread throughout the galaxy.

Funny coming from the Planet of the Apes

Germans tried to claim they were Aryans because they're subhuman animals who were regularly mocked by the Romans. You will never be us, you'll never rewrite your barbaric, ugly, animal history.

India is the past, present, and future.

Basicslly the litter Skinned Northerners who have Caucasian facial features and the Southerners who are borderline black with Abo features?

Nice try pajeet, if Britain didn't colonise your shit stain country you'd still be 3rd world, have some respect

why the fuck are you in India then? I assume it's for work, but if I was forced to move to the land of pajeets for work I would quit on the spot.

I bet u don't wonder how men feel about ur mum, m8.

Apes can be very hygienic desu

POO

>I'm a white American guy living in India,
POO
IN
LOO

For all your obsession with Indians, boy fuckers don't know anything about India. South Indians are richer, more educated, and boast higher HDIs.

well i was in Cambodia at the time, so. Anyway, it's sad because even Cambodia is more advanced than India. Cambodia just got out of a fucking 30 year civil war where 3 million people died.

India is fucking hopeless. That is why India needs to be nuked.

i wish i had fucked her too back when she was slightly attractive, like 20 years ago.

it's true, indian men have tiny dicks. That's the real reason they are such little bitches.

Indian men are the most autistic men on earth. You should have fucking slapped him in his fucking face and then kicked his fucking ass.

Next time any indian talks shit to you, kick the FUCKING SHIT out of them. Indian men talk shit but they will never fight you because they are such pussies.

Tons of indians are immigrating to Canada and meanwhile white people can't get into college. And then they accuse us of racism if we call out their bullshit.

KILL INDIANS NOW

The next indian you see, beat the shit out of him.

yea but hating white people is part of their "nationalism". It's a fucking joke.

indians are vile, racist, elitist people. That is why we white men need to start beating the shit out of indian men.

This is the truth. Any white person who has had daily sustained contact with indians knows the reality about them, how evil they are.

We truly need to kill all indians NOW.

Asians hate indians. Indians are hated by everyone except politically correct white liberals.

South indians are actually much more polite, in my experience. North indians, and punjabis, are fucking rude and obnoxious, annoying people. They truly need to be all killed.

a leaf

Have a (you) on me. Hope you feel better. You can always come back to pol and cry my friend

lad I think you're confused about the meaning of 3rd world

youtube.com/watch?v=7p2Kj0vXsm8

Hi Guys my name is Rajeet and I invested heavily and shorted some top global stocks that landed me with enough money to retire early and go out to restaurants and the like. It is so dignifying to be treated as an equal, now the Anglo serves me Wine and I am engaged to a Beautiful English Girl who nurtures when I am sick and gives me really good Massages at night. I own 3 Homes and now the Anglo is paying me Rent. What a glorious thing Racial Evolution is to allow me to come to a Developed Country and earn what I rightfully deserve. My Lexus is fully loaded with the latest Gadgets and I sit up high in Traffic knowing that my Race will one day Immigrate to your Lands and Take Over as we see the Big Picture and Invest Wisely and Live Decent and Moral Lives. I pray to god in thankfulness for the Opportunities I have been Given. Please don't Discriminate on us.

there is no difference. Bangladesh used to be part of India.

Now bengali women are fucking awesome. You guys really need to get a bengali girlfriend. They are the best women on earth.

indians are subhuman lower castes. That is why the brahmin Aryan caste made it illegal for the lower castes to even show themselves in front of an Aryan brahmin. Only brahmins could associate with other brahmins.

The caste system is perfect because it keeps the high class Aryan white people separate from the subhuman nigger races who feel only envy towards them.

no most of them are pretty clean and didn't smell at all. Their dark brown skin is so fucking arousing though.

You truly disgust me

>in physics class
>get grouped with an piggu chubby asian girl, an older white guy, and this Indian dude
>me and older white guy are just muscling through the assignment
>asian girl just sits on her own and does all the math by herself and shares it with no one unless asked
>notice Indian guy's paper is still blank
>show him my paper so he can write down the values we're measuring
>10 minutes later he's just sitting there silently with nothing written except the values I showed him in the beginning
>show him where we all are again so he can catch up
>10 minutes later he just walks away from our group.
>see him in the back if the class with all the other indians
>they've literally all abandoned their assigned groups and just working together on the assignment huddled in the corner
>next class professor notes that he had to grade everyone's group assignments individually (usually he'll just do one for each group) because so many people just did their own thing and none of the groups had identical assignments.

Probably but nonetheless the Indians have the west to thank for the non degenerate parts of their culture desu

How comes indian threads always attract the worst kind of autists from both sides?

Thanks Brits for ruining us for 198 years.

LOL. I stopped reading at "more human".

Once you are able to build toilets for the 500 MILLION indians who still shit outdoors, then you might be able to claim to be more human. Until then, have fun shitting in the street you filthy subhuman faggot, LOL

there are no Aryans left in India. You lower caste sudras wiped them all out, along with the Muslim invaders.

Are you this fucking stupid to dare to identify with the Aryan culture, which you lower caste indians helped wipe out? Kill yourself you fucking subhuman piece of slime.

i am here for a few reasons. It's a long story.

haha you punjabi men are the biggest faggots and that is why your women all want white men. I dated 10 different punjabi girls and they all told me how much they hate indian/punjabi men and think white men are so much better.

Are you upset because some white guy stole your punjabi slut girlfriend, you faggot?

of course I disgust you, you virgin faggot. I've gotten more indian girls this past year than you will in your entire life.

>India needs to be nuked.
I never thought I would fight side by side with a manlet street shitter

Can you tell what caste an indian is by looking at them? Like if you dressed them/cleaned them the same? What attributes make one class distinct from another?

sounds about right. Indians are so fucking autistic and insecure and incapable of integrating with western culture. That's the real reason they hang out with each other and avoid white people- because they are SUPER INSECURE people.

you mean thank the UK for CIVILIZING your worthless asses for 200 years.

i'm a fucking white american guy living in India. Didn't you read my OP?

>full of impotent rage
I can feel the projection from halfway around the world.

Stfu "whitey in India". Too cucked to pull any poon in USA, so you fucked off to India? How does it feel to be talked down to by Pajeet?

with all the news about rapes one woupd think its a national sport in India

>bengali women
Ready to make babies Sup Forums?

I concur. Had to work in a 2/3rd Indian department at Discover last summer. All fucking H1B visas. I hope Sessions ends this H1B abuse because Indians are subhuman and cliquey as fuck.

>ruining
Can you imagine what india would be like without british rule? India wouldnt be much better than africa.

Look man, it's beneath me to respond to your posts, because you whites are inferior dalit animals. Germans and Anglos tried to claim "Aryans" and Egyptians because they knew they will NEVER have a culture of their own, so they invented an entire mythical past where animals like you were civilized.

Indian princes even used to wear gloves before touching Europeans, because they were afraid of being polluted by your untouchable hands.

Pic related is more than 2000 years old and what the Aryans looked like. Indians then were even darker than they are now. There's a reason you subhumans lose your jobs and make 1/3rd the money we do. We are the Aryan race and you're just violent, animalistic pretenders.

y-yes?

Yeah, okay, Billy. Europeans risked their lives to visit India because it was a shithole and not because it was the wealthiest region in the world.

Glad you animals are unemployed.

>it is beneath me to respond to your posts
>posts 3 paragraphs + image

>of course I disgust you
And here I was thinking I hadn't even replied to you

But if you ever buy sex from an Indian prostitute.. There is no way I would EVER consider you to be a member of the "superior" race you claim to be.

You are worse than a nigger you subhuman filth

Many Indians from the north are half breeds now. About 1/3 of the indians at my software job are over 50% white.

no, you can't tell what caste they are like that

Caste is not important anymore anyway because the caste system is no longer genuine. Any idiot can claim to be a brahmin nowadays.

I am not disagreeing with you, I was pretty beta back when I lived in America. But ever since I have moved to Asia, the women treat me like a rockstar, so of course I love it here.

Bengali women make the perfect wives

The real reason they are cliquey is because they are too insecure to mix with white people. But they will never admit this and so they try to hide their insecurity with a superiority complex, which is just comical.

Exactly.

haha you are that same faggot from a couple of days ago that was all super butthurt because I was making anti-indian threads.

KILL YOURSELF YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING OF VALUE TO THE HUMAN RACE! KILL YOURSELF!!!!!

Sonakshi Sinha, she's fucking hot.

Indians are super ungrateful people. The British tried to help them and Indians shit all over the british in return. KILL INDIANS NOW

he's a fucking loser indian and is EXACTLY what I am referring to in my OP.

Paid sex or not, I still get far more pussy than you, faggot

North indians are very rude, obnoxious, nasty people. They should truly be killed off. They are mixed with Arab blood, they aren't really true indians anyway.

pooinloo tier post but i'm hoping for naked indian bitches

Europeans risked their lives for the same reason they colonized africa and the americas. India was a country with vast natural resources defended by a culture of primitives that could be exterminated or trained for labor at the Brits leisure.

GDP< quality of life, if you ever been to India you'd know what a shit country it is, everytime I go I get uncontrollable diahorrea and there's no proper loos to shit in
Also the people are almost as degenerate as the Jews, they gang up with each other and contribute nothing to society when they get here

Look, I know white """people""" are stupid, but learn some basic history. Indians were more advanced technologically. It just so happened that all the Indian kingdoms were at war with each other and that created a massive power vacuum when the Mughals (who absolutely annihilated the British in a war), fell to the Marathas.

Pic related. Indians invented rocket warfare, which the British then adopted after they kept losing to Tipu Sultan.

Just face it, you are the most subhuman people on earth. You exist purely to steal and claim other's achievements.

Kek
Its almost 1 am here, and are ranting on Sup Forums
This is either a bait thread or you have completely lost it
Either way, I hope for both our sakes that you leave my country as soon as possibe.

This is the last (you) you'll be getting from me

Lmao this reminds me of the WE WUZ pic with the rocketed pyramids

The indian subcontinent is almost the size of europe and the population was roughly the same. Same with China. Both of you got fucked over by one and a few european countries with 1/10 your size.

Source, born as paki but experience the culture enough at school and outside to know parasitic they are, ashamed to be a shit skin but I try my best to uphold western tradition

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mysorean_rockets

I guess it must be hard to read when you're taking 10 black dicks.

Also,
>snownigger thinks his inferior, unaccomplished people are relevant

so you had an argument with some pajeet and got so butthurt that you had to post on Sup Forums about exterminating them? are you seriously this autistic?

Really though? IQ shows the Northern who bred with the Aryans (White Sansrkrit speakers) have higher IQs.

Not an obessiin, 101 of racial studies.

Being richer doesn't much other than concentrated power.

North is Sikh and Hindu origins, who have the highest IQ of Indian subspecies.

Shit I'm drunk af excuse my typing

t. puja krishnanondo chakroborty

Not even close. First of all, the Aryans were never white. You have always been uncivilized subhumans and only tried to claim Aryans because of that.

Second of all, see pic.

Does Indian pussy smell like curry?

Horrible get

>artistic impression
Your early rocket warfare were inferior to the chinese and japanese anyway. If you're such a WE wuz why are you leeching white country instead of pooing in the street of Calcutta with you fellow brown subhumans?
>muh british empire ruined our glorious WE WUZ empire
They were 1/10 your size and we Europeans were at constant war with eachother too. Git gud scrubs.

pics of desi sluts u smashed?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

:) That's why. Europeans leeched off us, but now it's time to return the favor.

So technologically superior Indians with a vast numerical advantage over their invaders still got conquered and became the property of a british COMPANY for two centuries.
During that time britains taught indians about medicine, built them railroads, developed public primary school programs to educate the population.
And who fucking cares the indian kingdoms were at war with each other? The European kingdoms had been perpetually at war with each other for centuries, it didn't make them weaker and more susceptible to invasion, it made them stronger. Even India became a proxy for wars between England and France and later England and Germany.
Go out to your rural villages. Relatively unchanged for centuries. Thats how ALL of india would still be today if not for the brits.

>I'm a white american
[citation needed]

Are whites really descended from shitskins Sup Forums??? Im getting nervous.