Erdoğan's refugee plan

what will yuropoors do when Grand Sultan opens the gates?

They will cuck themselves.

We'll be ready.

>opens the gates

that's not how borders work

implying rapefugees will go to durkey
they want gibs and free shit and turkey is a shitholestan

you can swim from turkey to greece in like an hour or two lol :D

once they are in EU i don't think greece or any eastern european countries would stop them

ami you are dumb. turkey is trying really hard to keep them in right now and we are spending billions on that. europeans promised visa free travel and 6 billion € for that yet gave neither.

what happens if turks actually use buses and boats to put them on greece/bulgarian border and transport them to island with ferries? that is the question

you definitely have an experience building Berlin wall my stasi comrade

The dream come true: a war with Turkey, the retake of Costantinople.

with the coup and other commotion earlier this year there will be no progress on turkey acceptance
also there should be consensus with other EU members and some of them are opposing turkey in eu

there are like 2 million of them in turkey

kek
no one wanted any progess of acceptance
they promised 6 billion euros and visa free travel for refugee deal and gave neither.
erdoğan keeps growing furious and threatens to release them any day. if he actually does it i think anyone apart from kurds,even the atheists would vote for him.

i think he will put a referandum about whether turkey should join eu or not and if NO comes out he will release them top kek

>you can swim
i can
fugees usually can't

and if you ask them they will tell you that they use turkey as a transit point only

hans what will you do when we get them on boats and ship em to you XD

Pff, easy.. Suicide by cops yo. Better than being beheaded by a SJW who turned Islamist

you contradict yourself quite a bit here
look at refugee flow into yurop in the last few years
erdogan has pretty much no control on those magical gates that contain mudslime refugees
if he have had any control he'd be anxious that his own turks will be leaving for better pay in yurop

Just pay directly to the border patrols. That's what we do with Morocoo and we only get 100 per month nowdays.

That is exactly what is going to happen. EU opens it free movement and suddenly a million turkish pass ports are issued and then thrown away in Berlin's train station a month later.

moruk last months there is almost no flow
you go look it up you seem clueless mr redneck
turkish migration to europe is negative. turks from europe are coming back home top kek
either they give visa free travel and all the kurds we bomb run away to EU
or they don't and we give syrians free/boats buses and open the doors for them to take over EU
its as basic as mongols catapulting rotten cow heads and beheaded enemy soldiers
won't work with erdoğan.

pünp :D

Help them get to Western Europe faster.

zdravo

I've been Erdogan's side for awhile, because it's obvious that the EU is just playing games with everyone.