Why can't we be friends?

I love British music, sports and tea.

New Order plays here on 2 days and it's gonna be full.

gay

Leave British clay alone

It's Spanish clay tho.

Falklands

Of course we can be friends, we just can't deal with any more mass migration. It's overwhelming, and at this rate we will be a minority in our own country.

You see my friend?

You post friendly and they only kick you in the back, that is why you only engage with englanders by mentioning either Sharia Law, or the word "Malvinas", which makes their butt hairs fluster in resentment

id be open to a Britain Argentinian relationship.

But the Falklands are ours.

We could share them tho.

No need to be such cunts for no reason.

nah. they're ours bro.

That's pretty unfair, it is a given that all countries have a degree of racist opinions and banter against each other. England is no different from anywhere else. This does not mean countries can't intermingle and work together to an extent. There are countless examples of countries working together throughout history whilst having a degree of 'racism' towards each other, it is only natural.

Why would we do that? should Argentina be shared too?

Yes please take all the north.

It's full of indios anyway.

lets be honest bro. your country is pretty negligible.

Our capital is pretty good tho.

Fell into my trap desu, see you made share mean take...
>should Argentina be shared too
>Yes please take all the north.

No deal. Falklands are ours. Think we should be friends though.

You have a fuckton of ressources in your mainland, and yet yo continue to waiste so much energy on these shitty islands...

God, just rebuild your railroad, privatize your oil, allow foreign companies to exploit it and tax it.
You potentially have a fuckload of mineral ressources AND the best agricultural lands on Earth.

Your country has everything it needs to become a world power.

You just have to purge peronists and open your market to Europe.

>Purge Peronist
Kek never gonna happen.

Maybe in 20 years when the last old fucks die.
But by that time the sons of america migrants will have kids and they'll be majority.

Maybe i should get my car now and pay 55% of it's total price in taxes before they bump it to 70% for more wellfare.

You're not Spanish you're Argentinian.

Daily reminder that the Falklands were British before Argentina was even a country.

You don't have to try so hard dutchy.

Your royal kids already got iberan'd and will forever have brown eyes.

I like Argentina, even though they cheat at football and try to steal our Islands.

I would literally kill myself if I were Dutch and my future King had brown eyes. The shame wouldn't let me sleep at night.

I don't hate Argentina, man.

kill yourself
don't wait any longer
just do it

>Argentina
>White