GERMANY YES!

>The Federal Statistics Office reported that the birthrate in Germany reached the highest level in 33 years in 2015, boosted mainly by babies born to migrant women.

>German President Joachim Gauck said he believed that Germany will eventually have a Muslim president.

>Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble called for the development of a "German Islam"

Quote:
>"Considering the diverse origins of Muslims in Germany, we want to promote the development of a German Islam, the development of self-assurance of Muslims living as Muslims in Germany, in a free, open, pluralistic and tolerant order, according to our laws and the religious neutrality of the state.

"There is no doubt that the growing number of Muslims in our country today is testing the tolerance of mainstream society. The origin of the vast majority of refugees means that we are increasingly dealing with people from very different cultures.... In this tense situation, we should not allow for the emergence of an atmosphere in which well-integrated people in Germany feel alien."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jjhb90YWACY
reuters.com/article/us-germany-islam-idUSKCN1220KC
liveleak.com/view?i=e43_1479914309
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why can't these faggots live in their own countries? I'm ignorant but I want to know why.

>1337
nice
thats why

living in germany is great if you are not white

Well its clear that the establishment want these people to come over.
Correct!
>A 49-year-old Syrian refugee in Rhineland-Palatinate is seeking social welfare benefits in Germany for his four wives and 23 children.

sure it is

German islam lol these people think islam it's like catholicism when every church speaks their own language, islam is nothing more than arab expantionism, you will never create a germanic islam.

Why is this a problem?
Let's face it. Germany has had huge problems with the declining birth rates in the last decades.
Now the influx of migrants helps to stabilize the numbers and helps to keep germany going in the future. We should be happy about it.

how are they doing it

Learn history of Lebanon and find out what happens when muslims gain majority. They won't show pity on you just because you let them in.

Nuke us please

>Germany can be compared with Lebanon

Sure.
Germany needs immigration.

That is a fact. We need at least 500 000 migrants a year to cope with the low birth rate of the ethnic german people. Look it up. There are many studies

And what's good in migration of 0.5M of subhumans that won't work and you will have to pay for them?

in case you're serious 50-70% of children under 6 are non-germans

this is going to increase with every year, it will explode again when those children have their own kids in ~16-20 years

these people won't become german or adopt german culture or whatever, there will be an even bigger parallelgesellschaft than what we had with all the turks, and in about 20 years they will outnumber germans and this place will stop being germany

this country will survive, but it won't be germany anymore

>Ctrl+F
>"//www."
>No results

Nice source faggot

THEN HAVE FUCKING BABIES HANZ AND GET OFF A LAOTION WOODCUTTING ANIME BOARD

We do not need immigration, we need better treatment for ethnic Germans so our birth rates can go up on their own. Note how all that money that's been swallowed by the shitskin horde was never there for our schools or our roads or our homeless or our elderly. Snap the fuck out of whatever they've been drugging you with, what you are doing and cheering on is simple genocide. Against us native Germans. Fuck off from Germany. Go back to Israel.

*ahem*
if you're going to go with statistics
a) atleast read them right
b) interprete them right.

Nowhere in your statistics does it state your 50-70% rate, in contrary the only mentioning of average germany yields

So you think if we can't fix the problem we should simply import some immigrants which will lead only to other problems?

Our country and culture is destroying itself and nobody in this shithole even notice it.

Good luck germany, you'll need it.

like half of germany lives in those cities so the amount of non germans in the rest of germany will not be considerably less

and tons of slav scum from eastern europe doesn't work, they live off welfare and steal and rob and commit burglary. europe is killing itself with schengen nonsense and that's disregarding the arab plague

fuck you

Can you please stop the "we need to have population growth" meme? The world is overpopulated already and we're sufficient germans in germany. We will have no worker shortage because more and more jobs get automated. We will have no birth shortage because the problem will solve itself: Those that dont want to reproduce wont. Those that want will and their kids will be more likely to want to reproduce aswell (through family culture & genetics).

"like half of germany lives in those cities so the amount of non germans in the rest of germany will not be considerably less"
Your statistic. Look at it. Read the last row. And now use your brain. If you still dont get it, please dont reproduce. I'd rather have intelligent russians than you (and yes, slav immigrants on average get a higher education than native germans).

Mass immigration is never the solution especially from countries who views whites as oppressors. You need controlled immigration who can assimilate in german culture or make babies.

just cause it's under 50% doesn't mean it's considerably under 50%

then get a better statistic. The one you used does not make the point you want, which is exactly my point.

Germany this better be an elaborate ruse and you just gas all of em.

german source please

This exactly. Stop bitching and start pumping out babies you German dipshit. Stop complaining about the benefits you are not reaping when you could be by just having a boatload of kids.

In about 5 years, you could be a father of 8 and be happily set with all your government's cushy benefits raising a beautiful, pure German family. Seize the opportunity you Kraut bastard.

>be me
>talking to a German girl
>she's going to visit the US
>find out she's an Ameriboo
>she's literally taking a university class in Germany about United States election
>didn't even know this was a thing
>one day she makes fun of Trump
>this is where I draw the line
>proceed to drop the redpills
>tell here I voted for Trump
>her Hilldawging subsides for some time
>she makes fun of Trump again
>I don't respond
>she proceeds to post a status "Love Trumps Hate" with a little American flag

what a fucking retard. why do people live vicariously through Americans. fuck off

Yes Goy, the answer to "overpopulation" is for you and all whites to have no children. Ignore the shitskins next door with their brood of ten monkeys subsisting on your welfare tax.

Oh yes, lets do the same thing that turns their countries into shitholes: too many people. Im not advocating not having children, im saying that we dont need immigration to solve the problem, as the problem is only one for those, that want a huge labor force so they can pay low wages.

The best part of
>love trumps hate
is that it is homophonous for
>love Trump's hate
which would be supporting Trump's hatred of shitty foreign trade, illegal immigration, etc. It gives you a great response of
>I too love Trump's hate
and their confusion.

You don't NEED anything you dumbass fucking faggot. Your system is operating off of an infinite growth ponzi scheme, it can't continue forever. You should work towards a system of sustainability rather than one of infinite growth. Or do you want to be like rats in a shoebox without room to breath so you can make Mr. Shekelstein happy? What do you think people used to do you dumbfuck? We used to not even have a billion people across the entire planet.

SUSTAINABILITY

That's a buzzword you liberal idiots like, isn't it? Then practice it.

Fuck off

>>German President Joachim Gauck
Literally who?
Really shows you how meaningless the German presidency is I guess.

he's basically like a vice president in the USA, but without the "takes over power when the president dies or smth" option. So all he does is get drinks with important people and hand out medals.

this statistic is fucking scary

Im an Immigrant to Germany.. Im married to a German woman and we just had our first daughter.

Planning for about 5 little half german kids.

I like germany, I want to keep the culture how it is - well not entirely, germany is full of faggots that have been brainwashed to believe the jewish lies.

anyway. i like germany, i like the history and i like the lifestyle.

i dont live in a big shithole city. i live in a small city (10000 people) and if war comes to germany, ill fight for germany. Against faggots and sjws alike.

Where do you come from?

>implying it will survive that long

Once the gibs dry up everything will go to shit and then it's day of the rope time. This goes for all Western countries.
Unless we lose. Then we get turbocucked and end up like any shitty middle eastern country.

Ausfalia. Families English back to about 1200 AD.. Dont have any records before then.

That theory worked out well for the South Africans

>The Federal Statistics Office reported that the birthrate in Germany reached the highest level in 33 years in 2015, boosted mainly by babies born to migrant women.
>German President Joachim Gauck said he believed that Germany will eventually have a Muslim president.
>Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble called for the development of a "German Islam"
it's time to build a wall

GERMANY NEEDS IMMIGRATION TO SURVIVE

Germans hate children and we love wörking more than raising a screaming meatbag.

thx for underlining that not everyone with a migration background is bad for germany.

Sure an Anglo is better than a non-Anglo but they are still permanently changing the face of your people. You're an idiot.

True. But what would you rather? A german girl to marry a nigger or a fellow european?

while i do agree with you, in some way or another I am changing the culture to a degree with my beliefs. Im trying to assimilate as best as i can with my new life.

Im studying to get my hunting license, to get my fishing license (not really much studying), and learning the history of germany and im being tutored with an english teacher who speaks very high deutsch.

So, yeah, you are right and i cant deny that. But ill be more german than a shitskin and ill raise my children to live a german life instead of a mudshit life.

>In this tense situation, we should not allow for the emergence of an atmosphere in which well-integrated people in Germany feel alien.Unless if it´s actual germans of german ancestry then fuck em all to death , jihad" - German Politcs

>German Islam
Literally Hitler

He also goes to about 900 different "OH GOD GERMANY IS SO SO SORRYYYYYY" meetings with kikes all around Europe/Israel.

normies must know this!

Japan seems fine about their low birth rates. Go get putting your dick in some women and EJACULATING, Hans!

>Japan seems fine about their low birth rates.

No. They need immigrants as well. Look it up.

Nuke us already , burgers or russia.
Please , let us die in dignity

Of course I'd rather have a European than a nigger.

I don't mind a drip drop of immigration between Europeans, this is natural. So yes in a different time you could theoretically fit into this category and there's nothing wrong with that.

But when you bring in half the country from other European countries (mostly Slavs) then it is quite a systematic effort to erase German people. So my complaint isn't so much against you as it is against the system and the German idiots who accept it.

What's a matter faggot? Get so BTFO by my post you're scared to respond?

>germany is full of faggots that have been brainwashed to believe the jewish lies.
This honestly.
From second-hand experience, they buy kebab on the street and then shit talk about auslanders being all over the place.

>What's a matter faggot? Get so BTFO by my post you're scared to respond?

I don't have the time right now. Must fap

you're a part of the problem faggot

as an auslander i refuse to shop at the shitskin stores or allah snackbar.

Boycott all Muslim goods.. Id boycott Jewsih goods too but thats kind of hard to know whats what..

that is true, a slow dip of european immigration to the country is a good thing/not THAT bad of a thing..

But opening the flood gates to subhuman garbage and then PAYING them for being here is retarded.. Its beyond retarded. There is no logically explanation that doesnt warrant execution..

Im waiting and praying for the day of the rope.

My father in law is a hunter, so we have something like, 2 pistols, 3 shotguns, and 5 or 6 rifles.. 2 of which are gay little 22's, but, 22 ammo is cheap in bulk and a 22 can kill.

Or you know, you could just tell Germans to make babies

Rather not

fucking racist

Merkel has irreversibly changed the demographics of Germany forever. This is like when the US brought slaves over from Africa. If they don't get kicked out, they're gonna be there forever.

"the third time" tfw faggots still accept the "germany dun did it" solution of ww1
is this just the result of america shitting into everyones brains? american brainwashing ruins everything tbqh
wouldnt have the muslim shit crisis if it werent for killary fucking up the middle east and our chancellor having a strong thirst for obamas dick.

otherwise, please nuke us. just to kill this plague already. the fucking muslim cancer cant grow any further. just nuke us and let the survivors rebuild. pls.

My sister and her husband live in Germany and they have four children (all sons).

Pole here btw.

What's with all these Antifa shills shitting up this thread? Don't you have some muslim buttholes to wipe?

>being reasonably
>muh shill

Ronny?

You can not be more of a cuck. Just kill yourself dude. You're advocating for the ethnic cleansing of native Germans.

>birth rates drastically low
>immigrants fix it and save the day
>Sup Forums complains

You guys are fucking retarded. If immigrants fix the low birth rates, we should thank them.

only when you think it's a problem in the first place. And that the solution is not creating a bigger problem

Boomers need a population of underpaid coolies at work in their own countries to pay for their benefits as they get older, but couldn't be arsed to have enough children themselves to take care of them in retirement.

Maybe you could go find a nice German girl instead of blowing your load into a sock

Kys.

How about you go fucking your wife then? But really, the government makes it hard for white people to breed, while they give all the room and advancement to breed to non-whites.

Your ENTIRE government is run by power-hungry jews.

Germany die in 1945. Now You disgusting race of cucks deserve to be exterminate

They only acknowledge it when it comes to liberals explaining the "bad" parts. Things like beating women, exterminating enemies and bizarre proscriptions like Muhammad's statement that sharing a house with a dog would limit your time in paradise are attributed by white liberals to "Arab prejudices" rather than a problem baked within Islam itself.

JUST FINISHED WATCHING THIS SPEECH BY NICK GRIFFIN

youtube.com/watch?v=Jjhb90YWACY

EVERYTHING HE SAYS WILL COME TRUE

O MY GOD

ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!

>We need at least 500 000 migrants a year to cope with the low birth rate of the ethnic german people. Look it up. There are many studies
You need migrants because the entire system is a ponzi scheme and with no migrants, the German people will realize that they are slaves. This only buys a bit of time. The ponzi scheme will crash or Germany will be destroyed by islam. Either way, you're fucked; the only question that remains is whether or not you have honor and dignity to reject both.

reuters.com/article/us-germany-islam-idUSKCN1220KC
There you go faggot. Every European country is talking about this: a german islam, a french islam, a swedish islam...I'm glad, they don't realize that they're catalyzing the end of their system and the anger of Europeans.

>Germany has had huge problems with the declining birth rates in the last decades.
>Now the influx of migrants helps to stabilize the numbers and helps to keep germany going in the future.
hurr-durr the only thing that matters is GDP..It doesn't matter if you're a slave devoid of all humanity, the GDP is increasing. The kikes are lining their pockets. I'm so happy.. Fuck you abdul.

can somebody nuke us already

You can build Mercedes cars but you can't impregnate a woman

Can you tl;dw it?

wonder how many german women are coalburning

>liveleak.com/view?i=e43_1479914309
Meanwhile in Italy...

wow that's EXACTLY what Nick Griffin said Because the current financial system is based on economic growth.

At present, western europe has only TWO options:

1. Take a massive economic hit, resulting in a huge decline of wealth and possibly collapsing the wellfare state, try increase birth rates as fast as possible.
2. Flood in massive numbers of third world peoples. Eventually replacing the indigunous christian european population. This will inevitably result in civil war and huge drop in average intelligence because of the African migrants who will be a drain on the economy/wellfare state.

Griffin predicts the second option is what will continue to happen. Because anything approaching the first option will continue to be branded "NAZIS!!", especially where extensive breeding programs will have to be announced. Whereas we only had two options. People will in the end vote for their wallet accepting the migrants. You can see from a lot of German comments here this is indeed the case.

Eastern Europe als faces birth rate problems but not as bad as the west.

Griffin predict a lot of the industries will move towards Eastern Europe.
Also Eastern European countries will announce migration programs for white Christian Europeans to come live in Eastern Europe.

Whites living in the west plagued by economic depression, Islamic terrorism, civil war will move in huge numbers to baltics, Hungarey, Poland, making the situation in the West a totall meltdown.

Yeah here it is

THIS

>1. Take a massive economic hit, resulting in a huge decline of wealth and possibly collapsing the wellfare state, try increase birth rates as fast as possible.
>2. Flood in massive numbers of third world peoples. Eventually replacing the indigunous christian european population. This will inevitably result in civil war and huge drop in average intelligence because of the African migrants who will be a drain on the economy/wellfare state.
>Griffin predicts the second option is what will continue to happen. Because anything approaching the first option will continue to be branded "NAZIS!!", especially where extensive breeding programs will have to be announced. Whereas we only had two options. People will in the end vote for their wallet accepting the migrants. You can see from a lot of German comments here this is indeed the case.
Yeah, I completely agree that the second option is what is going to continue, and I also think a civil war is inevitable (There are no real leaders in Europe anymore, all a bunch of weaklings who'd cower in front of Talleyrand). However, I think that this civil war will bring about option 1, since at that point an economic hit will be more desirable than war (although war booms economies, so we may decide to couple both options). In any case, the foreigners will be purged. With absolutely no mercy this time around, we will prefer their total extermination to the possibility that our descendants make the same mistake as us, as our compassion is innate and what brought us this predicament.

when you import third world immigrants, you don't make them german, you are just turning your country into a third world shithole

if you mix intrinsic islamic violence and hysteria with german organization, intelligence and discipline, this combination will make them more dangerous than 1000 nuclear bombs

finally the eternal kraut will be defeated and we will conquer the german Kalifat with ease.

Kek. And they don't think there's anything wrong with that many refugees, and that ratio of men:women refugees.

"It's insane" - Donald Trump

that pic is fucking concerning.

bet the women are happy though. useless whores, gas them

That's why we need to integrate them properly. I've said it many times. We had more difficult taks in the past and we mastered them as well. We integrated 14 million refugees after the war. We integrated millions of Turks and other Gastarbeiter. Now they are all part of our country and they make this country great. I bet you never have been to germany. People from many different countries all over the world live here peacefully and prosperous. Stop spreading this bullshit and take a closer look at the facts. Germany profited heavily from immigrants in the past. Without them the economic rise wouldn't have been possible.
The refugees coming to our country are a huge chance. We must try our best to help them integrate well. Racism and exclusion will lead to what we see now in Blegium.

fuck off retard..

look at second/third generation immigrants... or children to immigrants that is..

they become LESS tolerant and assimilated..

They are shitskins..

Fuck you. Kill yourself troll.

this is bad bait.

KILL THEM ALL HOLY FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK DEUTSCHLAND?

RESURRECT ADOLF!!!

>We integrated millions of Turks
> they make this country great
>The refugees coming to our country are a huge chance.
>Racism and exclusion will lead to what we see now in Blegium

t. Abdul al-Berlin