youtube.com/watch?v=xWiUvn2KBu4
youtu.be/hcHvco-fYuU?t=15s
youtube.com/watch?v=jTzcn2bZ-yQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

MJ was whiter than I am.

No he wasn't, it's like trannies, their life is a lie and they know it

he was reverse bounty.

Dude was as talented as they come.... Too bad everything got to him in such a horrific way.

He's really good, what are you talking about

did you watch the video? he dance like my little sister...

This is from the 2000's... That's Michael after decades in court, being accused of pedophilia and drugs.

One of the best music videos of all time... Try finding me something that can compare to this today.. (you cant)

youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4

>Jackson teaching moon walk, see him dance.
>Camera swings around and is focused on his upper body 80% of the time.

They should have fired that fucking cameraman on the spot.

literally one of the most talented guys that ever lived.

>literally one of the most talented guys that ever lived.
Well memed, Canada.

Mention one good Michael Jackson song.

Was he a pedophile?

Why did he turn white?

Has anyone else ever turned white after being born black?

Man in the mirror

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo

I don't get it nigga looks smooth as fuck whippin and slidin around like an albino thunderstorm.

Like immigrants in murrica

fuck off sven.

mj is pretty gud

He didn't write that one. Better example would be Beat It.

Say what u want about insane Micheal. But young Michael was the shit.

That was slick as hell what are you talking about?

(((They))) ruined him

Do you also think he was falsely accused?

I fart in my sleep

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QUlEBhGgEe0

Billie Jean dubbed over famed dancer Bob Fosse, who was an inspiration to MJ. I don't think that MJ ever surpassed him.

michael Jackson was 40% michael Jackson and 60% Quincy Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=ldYen3sYVUc
dats the real neger shit

this.

Check jacksons audtion vid with Motown- the family pushed him up fron because they knew he was the one. I have watched this video dozens of times

youtube.com/watch?v=oI9J3PEManQ

the boy moves like liquid silk.

He's dancing in very small s music studio probably trying not break equipment. Even so you can see he has good moves.

Was he part of pizzagate?

>shitting on Michael Jackson's moves

Say what you want about Jacko...

...but no one can deny his moves.

He was an incredible entertainer.

He was basically Jesus, dying for the sins of everyone in the industry. More like a victim suffering the punishment for the perpetrators crimes. Really, some sad stuff...

Maybe it was his double on the video.

No, that was just us being entertained by a man dying to entertain us. It's fucked to think about.

pretty funny story

in the 90's he made this "world tour" thing and he said he's going to every country
so also luxembourg

and we didn't have any kind of big venue for such a big happening like michael JAckson, so they made a stage in some town with 10 houses
and everything went underwater, but he still played

Everyone in this thread is not fucking reddit tier.
Michael Jackson was one of the first main stream modern day celebrities to name the jew.

You fucking faggots are so bluepilled it's fucking sickening. Get the fuck out of my Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE

I normally loathe top-40 pop music, but Jackson was pretty damn good. One of the redeemers of the genre.

>Michael Jackson teaching his signature move to the poofuck who manipulated the footage in editing to make him look like a weirdo and a pedo and who almost killed his legacy and ultimately led him to death.

I hate that documentary so fucking much, and I only like MJs first two solo records

>he still played

Jacko got destroyed by family trauma and show business, but he knew how to put on a show.

I feel bad for the guy.

He was the biggest entertainer in the world, but it turned him into a lunatic and a deviant.

Yes. Watch "They don't care about us" and pay attention to the lyrics. He calls (((them))) out.

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

All I wanna say is ((((((((they)))))))) don't really care about us

Michael Jackson could dance literally any style of dance ever imagined. What are you on about?

>tfw this song was about how (((they))) don't care about us and just use us like cattle and play with our lives
>(((they))) twisted it into another race bait song

MJ hated Jews and knew damm well what they were doing in the music industry.

He should be a Sup Forums hero.

I dont believe for a second he was an actual kiddy fiddler. People just trying to make a quick buck from him.

and then framed him as a pedo, which was the one thing he wasn't. He tried to help as many kids as possible.
This is it tour was going to be his big release and he was going to show the world what he knew, they killed him for it.

i'm not into pop except for MJ , damn he was good.

>he should be a Sup Forums hero
Steady on, he was still black

That's the thing too.. He was outright murdered after being falsely accused for years and years. Disgusting.... his whole life is a red pill.

He's an honorary

dorner was black too and zimmerman was half mexican
what is your point?

michael gave rich privilige to white children, he's a honorary white.

1). I think its pretty established that they tend to have better rhythm than whites do. Their contributions to music (pre-degenerate hip hop) was pretty damn significant. Even Elvis owes a lot to black influence.

2). That clip is Michael in 2005; way past his prime. 1983-1988 Michael Jackson is god-tier (Thriller era-Bad Tour). Maybe until early 90s if you want to push it; any Michael Jackson after that is decline. Pic related s 1988 Bad Tour

youtube.com/watch?v=3ibDF4MLIqo

youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA

I haven't seen this before, thanks for sharing.

daily reminder michael did more for white people than many skinheads, by giving a rich priviliged life to white children.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0hZG-zNOk

Michael did name the Jew, but he also seemed very mentally unstable. I mean, just look at him. Would a sane person do that to their face? And didn't he admit to children sleeping in his bed with him, just claiming it was non-sexual?

Worst case scenario, if he did everything he was accused of, is he's a serial child molester. But even the best case scenario where he didn't lie, he's a creepy nutcase.

I don't want to support that, even though he was a phenomenal talent.

No, YOU have to go back, you fagddit refugee.

efukt.com/21752_Crackhead_Hates_Anal.htmlAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDD

>accused

If you think he actually did it, then you are one of "them"...

Holy shit his cardio was ridiculous back then

Oh yeah, without doubt he was fucked up in the head and had serious issues hence the plastic surgery.

The guy was like a child himself, all those thousands of kids he interacted with and only two have come out and said he was a pedo? Seems very selective of him to me.

I dont believe he was murdered though, he was just addicted to drugs and took too much.

He had cp, this is fact

Could've been planted evidence.

I don't honestly trust the police anymore, especially not in high-profile cases where media and jews and politics start getting involved.

Totally

>you will never be this beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=9tKuvw_YRz4

Man in the mirror
Thriller
Billie Jean
Beat it
I can't help it
Off the wall
Black or white
They don't really care about us
Leave me alone
Dirty Diana
Smooth criminal
Jam

>Jackson

Here he was in a rare video before his death.

youtube.com/watch?v=xWiUvn2KBu4

pretty sure if he had lived he would have come out as trans by now

The fuck is op on about, MJ did a great job. Hes not even trying, just pulling a routine together on the spot and its pretty good.

This one is better

youtu.be/hcHvco-fYuU?t=15s

what a fucking weirdo

>replying to open casket burial flag
you can do better burger

everybody who is over 20-30 knows just how great of an artist and entrepedo MJ was.

still trying to figure out to this day why he bleached his skin.
>when you hate how much you are starting to look like your devil of a dad so you want to become white

actually i think i know.

youtube.com/watch?v=jTzcn2bZ-yQ

>open casket burial flag

Guy was of course a weirdo, but piecing it all together he seems like a righteous weirdo. And his death was faked.

The confirmed in the autopsy that he had vitiligo.. Probably had enough problems, and just wanted to complete the job that G-d wouldn't finish.

This is one of my favourite songs of MJ.
Truly the one in a billion nigger to be born talented, intelligent and brilliant. No one will ever top him in the pop music industry, that today only produces whores, despicable niggresses and trash.

>Truly the one in a billion nigger to be born talented, intelligent, brilliant and a pedophile.

have a
/fix

That video is one of the best videos ever made and I watched it live as a kid. I couldn't sleep the entire ducking night but I'm glad I saw it.