Why don't women want to be in the kitchen anymore?

Why don't women want to be in the kitchen anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

thatstepfordgal.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=aU1MfTr9m_c
youtube.com/watch?v=cKCRHhmHvjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Feminism

Jews

because preparing food is work, and women have vaginas so they dont have to do anything.

Why is she grabbing a tray out of the oven without a mitt? She will burn herself!

She could be putting it into the oven

Maybe she's putting it in the oven?

Nigger jew, in the oven it goes.

Automation. Electrodomestics did more for women rights than feminism.

Because there's no Big Black Cock in the kitchen.

Women don't actually want to do anything but spend your money and get fucked by big cock.

They only ever could do one thing and that was to be housewives. Now they feel like they can weasel out of that too.

If I hear another woman bitch about being cold I'm telling her to get in the kitchen and cook something.

too busy looking for big black cock
Stove4s dont burn coal no more, but women do

98% of women only want what society tells them to want.

R A R E
A
R
E

NIGGER WOMEN ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF HUMAN

This amuses me.

im sorry i don't speak klingon

learn to cook food you sexist biggots

Women that want to be in the kitchen dont make youtube videos and dont blog about it.

Seychelles? What fuck?

Some of the best chefs in the world are men.
There is nothing sexist about cooking a meal

>jew4u
also newfag

Women stopped teaching their daughters to cook a generation and a half ago. Most dont know how and have been taught its not their responsibility.

Many do.

thatstepfordgal.com/

But I also think a lot of it was a community of like-minded women, and that community is gone.

Big Boss is a Trump supporter and posts here often.

>Why don't women want to be in the kitchen anymore?
you must be talking to the wrong women

>no oven mitt
fucking retard lol

This is now a fetish I never realised I had.

A BIG JEW

The important things.

>some
nearly all of the best chefs in the world are men

nice ass

Because abortion is legal

no fucking salsa?

LOL

That doesn't look very sanitary

They do, but most don't know it yet.

To be transformed into a heeb you must be as far removed from any location with an oven as possible

>implying
>human

Source?

or in the house being a father, or at working earning a living, or at school getting an education.

sex isn't sanitary, tyrone

I would fuck her.

Does anyone have proof tat women were happier back in the pre 1960/70s?

When they were nearly all housewives etc

Imagine having a naked woman cook your food. You'd end up with nasty vaginal pubes in your roast, which was accidentally sauteed in breast milk, and (if your wife was scratching her butt while cooking, which is a big no-no), it might even smell a bit like ass.

I enjoy cooking, I don't know why they hate it so much. Any woman who doesn't like cooking is just a lazy cunt in my opinion.

>Why don't women want to be in the kitchen anymore?
I think it's because fiction and media have made them convinced that they could and should have "more" in their lives and their parents weren't there to teach them common sense instead.

Uhh racist and sexist much?

Yes, there are some studies. But old statistics could be questionable.

The most significant factor might be that female suicides have increased greatly.

Even if they're unhappy with it.

This is just more proof that women (young especially) need men to guide them. If you leave the to ''be free'', they're never happy.

I'd give anything to smell that ass. I just want to sniff a woman's asshole.

maybe she's putting it in her

me too moar pls

Haven't male suicides increased too/?

Also, I've always found that career womyn are always miserable and depressed.

>taking out finished pastries without wearing glvoes
>icing already on the pasties before they're out of the oven
0/10 would not trust to bake
here's a woman who knows about gagh

STOP IT.

Not as a percentage, no.

As the feminist article said, "we're closing this gap, and this is not a good gap to close."

Haha.

>Fetal alcohol syndrome the face.
Not that surprising since 90% of them have it.

How are you doin Boss?

in america, the largest increase among demographics is women all across the board and in particular young to middle aged women

Because (((they))) told women they weren't satisfied being housekeepers and mothers. Because (((they))) wanted to lower wages for all workers by essentially doubling the work force. Because (((they))) didn't want white people to reproduce. Because (((they))) wanted more consumerist whores.

And it looks like (((they))) won. Despite women being more dissatisfied and depressed than ever they will never admit to being wrong about wanting a career over a family.

Smell your asshole, hers smells the same. It smells like shit.

>stereotypical monkeyface

All of this, plus when you double the workforce you also double the income taxes coming in. (((They))) can't tax a housewife.

you worf should stop fucking monkeys

my gf enjoys cooking, but so do I.

Men should know how to cook anyways

why did (((they))) have to win ? i hate this place

Not necessarily. (((They))) will get increased tax revenues, but not double since wages have gone down.

Because women are fucking stupid, and women's suffrage was a mistake.

I know 4 women who chose career over being moms. 3 of those 4 have recently had children (because biological clock is ticking) and lo and behold! All 3 have said "I don't know what I was thinking for all those years. I wish I had become a mother sooner." Almost as if biological imperatives drive stable mental health...

>The color of those shelves
>That countertop

I can't cope.

I'm coming out the closet /pol. I've spent many years in the darkness but now it's time to come into the light. I sexually identify as a toaster. I would appreciate it if you would not use the pronouns he (or she) to describe me. I would be referred to using the pronoun "the great toaster". I am also appalled at the fact that there are no toaster restrooms at any restaurant I've ever been to. I am also taking this as an opportunity to demand that all restaurants be required to create toaster only bathrooms. I would also appreciate it if you would start using the acronym LBGTQT instead of just LBGTQ.

Thanks,
The Great Toaster

no oven mitts. it is because they have lost touch with being a women due to lefttard liberal propganda, and now look, this bitch here has her bare hands on a fucking tray co,ing out of the oven, like wtf.

9/10 though, nice ass would bang of course

well you must be from an older generation or don't live in a sanctuary city like me, all the young women in their 20s and 30s walk around miserable looking and you can tell they are just getting worn down from an empty life of work and then going home to a messy apartment to eat chinese takeout

fuck off back to plebbit,jewtube,imgur,etc

nice tits, but the look in her eyes says she can't make much more than peanut butter sandwich.

>all the young women in their 20s and 30s walk around miserable looking and you can tell they are just getting worn down from an empty life of work and then going home to a messy apartment to eat chinese takeout

This video goes with that post, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=aU1MfTr9m_c

Demons dont get burned. Never watched "Charmed"?

These women are too attractive for me to fap to them. I cannot possibly imagine any situation where they would willingly have sex with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=cKCRHhmHvjg

w/ subtitles

She isnt really cooking. That plate would be too hot to hold by bare hands if she had cooked.

Because despite popular believe, women are shit at cooking just like they are shit at everything else that does not involve their vagina and their feelings.

Look up all the best cooks in the world and tell me how many of them are men?

Men are better cooks on average than women are, making them further irrelevant other than for fucking and looking nice.

top KEK

HOOGA OOGA BOOGA MOOGA

Or she could be putting the food in the oven. I thought roaches ate crumbs off the ground, what do turks know about cooking?

He's a big guy.

I bridge the gap between gen x and gen y. Not really lost gen, not really millennial.

Most of the women here are the same way as you describe. They show up to work to get a pay check every week to buy shit on Amazon to fill a baby sized void in their psyche. Then when they hit their 30's and no guy will knock them up they wind up becoming crazy at ladies or getting donor sperm. I would say it's not really their fault for being brainwashed, but seriously after seeing it happen time and time again to those around them they should have learned by now.

that it's extremely painful

It's because men can innovate. (Most) Women just follow what they're told.

They have been given the freedom to whore around, and live like the animals they are.

You're not around the right type of women then.

The problem is a lot of women think they can just whore themselves out then grab a man whenever they feel like settling down.