Does Hillary seriously still have a chance Sup Forums?

Does Hillary seriously still have a chance Sup Forums?

Do you still have a chance to get a gf?

same answer

Clinton cheated and screwed over Bernie. Why does no one think she'll cheat against Trump? She has a chance if she riggs it, or bribes the electors

Look at how crazy the election turned out user. Who's not to say the same won't happen with the electors in December??

If Trump doesn't seek a prosecution of this cunt behind the scenes he's a fucking cuck.

Thats actually a pretty accurate statement user considering i'm bisexual and more intrested in men so I can see the chances being slim.

Smart thinking user.

Republicans will be watching the recount very closely.

will you stop after december

Most likely any rigging if there will be any was already done before they called for the recount

Pretty decent chance actually. If you look at their connections, they could easily steal an election.

you're just bisexual because you're lonely, user

no, BUT BERNIE STILL DOES DON'T GIVE UP PHONEBANK FACEBANK SPERMBANK CARLTONBANK

If Clinton tries to rig it Trump isn't just going to roll over and take it like that cuck Bernie. She steals it and we civil war 2.

>Trump offers olive branch to Hillary saying he won't pursue prosecution, probably as a nod to her conceding election night at Obama's insistence
>Stein goes rogue and goads Hillary into demanding a recount after having officially conceded, hoping to score some greenbacks for the Greens and garner more legitimacy for 2020
>2 weeks after the election Hillary decides to demand recounts

Conceding and then saying "lolno actually I want a recount" two WEEKS after the election is over only in response to a third party candidate is unbelievably scummy and looks awful. This is a ballsy move. If things don't swing in her way in a recount, she just became a major pain in Trump's ass, and that rarely ends well for people who cross him. It's not like he couldn't change his tune on the whole prosecution thing...

As much as Sanders did.
This is all a bunch of smoke to keep the left united with a common hope, if you think they're a mess now just wait until Trump officially takes the position.
Democrats will be no more.

Well, she lost the election. So, no. No, she doesn't.

There is no scenario in which Clinton takes the presidency that doesn't involve electors going against the popular votes in their home states to appease urban liberals in NY and CA, and there's no scenario in which that also doesn't end in a civil war and balkanization of US states.

OP is actually a faggot

She won the popular vote and she will get all the necessary swingstates after the recount.

Brexit is cancelled and will never happen.

Marine Le Pen will lose the French Election.

Justin Trudeau is Fidel Castros son and true heir to the communist cuban throne.

Jeb Bush will win 2020.

It's over.

I predicted Trump to be elected before the primaries took off. I had a funny feeling

I predicted that after Ebola was whiped out we would see a change in marijuana law. lol google that shit and notice the timeline. I just had a funny feeling about it.

I have a funny feeling again. Quite frankly don't fucking care, I'm tired of working and if they want to elect that nasty fucking bitch and start the last world war, so fucking be it

Popular vote is about as worthless as your military. She lost. Get over it.

No OP, you're not supposed to admit that you're a faggot.

why did you tell us this, no one cares

go whore for attention somewhere else

This, it's over white people

The 2 saddest things ive seen this year:
-"drumpf" as an insult
-hillary pepe memes

Both cringey and forced, both failed to do anything for their intended cause.

A legitimate chance? not just "no" but "Fuck No".

The EC overturning things on an obviously contrived recount would result in a level of civil unrest and governmental mistrust the U.S. has never experienced.

If they can flip one or two states in the recount, they have a much better chance at convincing electors to vote against how they're supposed to (especially given all the SJWs doxing them and threatening them, or Obama's CIA bribing or threatening them). The recount can easily be fucked with, especially Michigan and Wisconsin given how close it is. Also I'm thinking the reason she's gaining in the popular vote is because they're stuffing ballots in deep blue states like CA and New York that no one is bothering to check because Hillary already won them. It further justifies the electors flipping when they eventually do.

That's racist. And our military defence will remain strong as long as Madam President Hillary spends American taxpayer money to protect Europe.

If she conceded can she really become president elect after concededing?

If that was the case then you could threaten every candidate to concede.

a good chance for prison, yes

>The EC overturning things on an obviously contrived recount would result in a level of civil unrest and governmental mistrust the U.S. has never experien

Um, while I agree that there would be some shit going down, we've done this dance before, and in the aftermath we had 600,000 dead and black people not being farm equipment anymore... pretty fucked up decade that was.

I doubt Hillary would get anywhere near as far as half the nation supporting her in a drawn out shooting war.

>y become president elect after concededing?

Yes, there aren't any laws about concession after an election. Gore already tried this, though he lost the recount. Have any republicans gone back on a concession yet?

Witnessed

"Can`t we drone this witch``

No. The Rothchilds have called it for trump. There are negotiations going on to see how far the prosecutions are going to go. Lots of interested parties involved. Exciting times.

>standby anons

Praise kEk

She will wither away in a jail cell

Praise Moloch

Funny how all of those faggot LARPer Illuminati family phonies said Trump is a Pawn for Hillary. Fucking faggots.

What color is the fern?

Go back to fucking tumblr and Reddit

If singles trump wins, doubles Hillary steals it, and trips Jeb bush finds 64 million guac soaked write in ballots