Why are there so many blacks in this game?

Why are there so many blacks in this game?

Amazing original content there.

cultural marxist devs

they think that by being white you literally oppress everyone else

diversity propaganda

>hugbox sjw shit is communist now
who the fuck started this meme

This makes me rage.

black people fought in WW1, get over it racist

>5000 games with a white male comes out
>no one cares

>3 games with a black guy out this year
>WAHHHH THIS IS TOO MUCH GUIZ, WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH WHITE GUYS AMIRITE

>lel we need to force muh minorities and muh stronk wimmenz everywhere because stale pale males are so 20th century

thank god trump won

Cause there were a lot in the first world war used as cannon fodder and a fuckton came back alive as "heroes", but they were given shit cause they black. It was the 1910s they were forced to go and die, but not enough did. Get over it you "pure aryan raced" retard.

>you can't have any variety or you have some kind of agenda against me WAHHHHH

No one cared when CJ was the prog of San Andreas because it wasn't politicized, it was just a game about a man that happened to be black.

You start to pump out your bullshit diversity quotas into video games because fuck white men, then yeah, people are going to notice, at the very least.

this a thousand times

>Games with black guys as mains.
>They're boring and shitty.
>5000 games with white males.
>At least 60% of them are fun and likable.

We'll never have another Cole Train again, and that's the fucking travesty of it.

Exactly, WW1 was entirely a white mans war and it's disgraceful to act like that wasn't the case.

We had this thread yesterday day, and that is fucking false. Many people were bitching about SA featuring black people. People still hold it as the only negative about the game.

Imagine a game about african tribesmen but half the tribe consists of white dudes for some reason.

WE

>forcing blacks into ww1 and women into combat scenarios is "variety"

cuck logic

>guiz its a diversity quota cause its new and I found out about SJWs a year ago therefore i see a connection between it

>GoW4
>unironically thinking anything about that game was good
>he thinks his opinion has any value

Cole Train should have been the fucking lead in GOW. Marcus was the most boring guy in their unit, yet was the lead.

the only ones that care or bothered about this are low-life losers.

>We'll never have another Cole Train again
So what?
It's a videogame character.
Videogames characters can not be well written.
Who cares.
Story in videogames is 100% irrelevant.

The Vietnam War was a black man's war, yet movies and games always portray the hero or lead as white.

>wahhh why isnt this video game realistic guiz

It's unrealistic, yes.
So what?
Realism has never and should never be the basis of a videogame.
Then again, it's WWI, it's a garbage setting for videogames, the game was doomed since they announced it was going to be a WWI game, so who gives a fuck.

>No one cared when CJ was the prog of San Andreas because it wasn't politicized, it was just a game about a man that happened to be black.
Yet we have Sup Forumscucks complaining every single time a character is not white.

>people are going to notice
An irrelevant amount, though.

Who the fuck said anything about GOW4? Cole was in the first 3 games as well.

Also my opinion is great and I'm better than you. I have 100 girlfriends and make 500,000 dollars a day at the big dick factory.

>Realism has never and should never be the basis of a videogame.

it's more to do with historical and cultural accuracy

marxist cuckold commiescum HATE western culture because it's the product of straight white men and is also the best culture on earth

>getting this triggered over having a black person in a video game

>it's more to do with historical and cultural accuracy
Which should never be paid attention to.
What for?
They can only limit a videogame.

Imagine if BF1 was actually accurate.
99% of the guns are bolt action rifles.
Nobody wants that.

It's Battlefield, and it's a WWI setting game.
Remove the niggers and the game would still be worthless trash.

It's Swedish

What exactly is Trump going to do?

>hugbox sjw shit is communist now
Thought control and historical revisionism aimed at promoting egalitarian ideals in the west (a.k.a. sjw pc culture) is a DIRECT product of Marxist philosophy and specifically developed by Marxists as a strategy to spread Marxist ideology in the west. This is not a secret.

Is Trump going to start censoring games or killing SJWs?
Unless he does that, nothing will change.

>what for?

uh, out of respect for the actual white men that fought the wars to protect our freedoms?

leftist filth

You don't think that maybe making half the german team black can make the game less immersive to some people? This is a fairly common complaint I've seen, not just on Sup Forums.

You are monetizing their suffering, pretending you have any ''respect'' for them is complete hipocrisy.

There is one woman in the campaign. Get it right if you are going to moan like a baby.

>99% of the guns are bolt action rifles.
>Nobody wants that.
Then whats the point of making a WW1 game?

No, because the vast majority of the kids playing BF1 don't know and don't care about WWI.
No teenager does.

Having all those semi-auto guns and whatnot serves an actual gameplay purpose. Having a black guy in the German empire who speaks with heavy German accent serves no purpose other than breaking the immersion.

>No one cared when CJ was the prog of San Andreas because it wasn't politicized, it was just a game about a man that happened to be black.
Yes, a game about a black guy working his way up the ranks in gangs through crime. How fucking underaged are you? A lot of people were pissed about this back then because they thought it would be promoting gang life to black kids.

Whats the best gun and why is it the Autoloading 8 35?

you triggered? back to your Sup Forums safe space where you can rant about nigger marxist cucks ruining your precious video games you petulant child

see pic LMAO

>MUH CAPITALISM IS BAD WAH WAH MONETIZING SUFFERING

and the left are using their suffering to push their WE WUZ KANGS "progressive" agenda

hope you like rope

That's a good question and I don't know how DICE didn't realize that there's no way to make a WWI game entertaining, or fun.
It's a terrible setting, so I don't know why they didn't go for WWII.

To be fair for the majority of the campaign you're playing as white males.

Not sure why every soldier is black in MP though.

>anyone who disagrees with me is a communist niggerloving cuck

see (You)

>people complain about muh blacks don't belong in WWI

>no one complains about the whitewashing in Ni-Oh
>inb4 b-but there was that one white Samurai

I'm not saying capitalism is bad, i'm saying that pretending to have any respect for the people who fought in that war, when the only reason you are doing this is filling your pockets is a joke.
At least they are straight with the fact that they just don't care about WWI and the people who died there.
Really doubt anyone cares nowadays, since it happened 100 years ago, and the only thing WWI did was set up yet another war.

>still using this stale shitposting after people have actually played the game
All the black people die in the playable intro. In MP, they appear sparingly.

>implying actual fucking veterans care about realism in a video game

Why the fuck does it matter

Are you dumb

Because the company (based in Swecuckland) that makes the series decided to go full SJW during the making of Battlefield 3 (One example would be changing the US Medic from a white guy in the BF3 beta to a gorilla-looking black guy in the full game for no reason at all, he's so black that I thought that they gave the Medic a balaclava at first)

Also the diverse cast in Battlefield 4, featuring the generic mute blue-eyed, blond american protagonist, an annoying nigger that wouldn't shut the fuck up and a ching chong woman that served no purpose in the game except to pander to sjw's and another weird looking white guy

Then the massive pandering to blacks in Battlefield 1 was just god-awful. I have no problem with the Hellfighters, I respect them and they were pretty badass, but they should've just stayed in the US Army. In the beta, two of the four classes for the Germans was a full blown out nigger from Niggeria, and in the British side only one class was white. In the actual game, every single scout except the Italians and Hungarians is a black dude. The map loading screens has a black guy in every single one of them except for two maps. The worst offender is the "Conquer Hell" Operations, where the soldier representing the US Army looks like a fucking Somali pirate, I shit you not. It's disgusting. These "Expenditionary Forces" memes have to end.

I just want an ANZAC skin for my British scout like in the campaign. Why can't DICE just make character customization like in Battlefront?

lmao great response, I see who won this debate

GERMANS WUZ BLACK N SHIET
AYDOLFA HILLA

Yeah, wouldn't want a WWI veteran to play this game and be offended now, do we.

>debate
if thats what you think your crying is, sure, you won

good job! +3 GBP!

See?
''Historical accuracy'' is irrelevant to Sup Forumscucks.
They even get triggered by niggers in the modern US army.

you are and you LOST

it's to do with not re-writing history to fit your cuckold globalist agenda, retard

i'm sure my grandad would love to see that statue of that "wog" as he called them from the collectors edition on my desk

i'd say to him "look gramps, it's from my world war 1 game! remember fighting alongside DeShawn Kang?"

kill yourself

you retarded faggots in your IRC channel are doing a poor job with this thread

you lost gamergate and you got trump elected

congrats

I never thought of it like that. Holy shit

wasn't me who posted that just making an observation

There are like 4 soldiers out of about 42 that are black in this game

what exactly is the problem? is that too many for you?

>Trump calls his fans "the silent minority" but he couldnt win the popular vote
>Trumpsters love the electoral college but would chimp out if it benefitted Hillary instead of Trump
>Trumpsters expect him to take down SJWs, but so far all he's done is get triggered by the cast of a play expressing their 1st amendment rights at Pence

You people are so pathetically simple.

calm down white boi before you try to shoot up a school lol

>it's to do with not re-writing history
Yeah, would be terrible if history books from now on would be written based on Battlefield 1's multiplayer matches.

>say stupid shit
>get called stupid
>waah irc brigading cucks!!!!

no surprise you care about gamergate lol

Sup Forums is 18+

>he doesn't want a game where you lead your nigger troops as this german badass to defend your colony against britshits
Shit taste, get off of Sup Forums

It creeps me out

is the laziest niggeration I've ever seen too. The black guy they made the centerpiece is ingame for 5 minutes, the black soldiers all speak with white accents. It;s just fucking dumb attempt at being all ' LOOK HOW DIVERSE AND PROGRESSIVE WE ARE" with no substance

>product of straight white men
>straight
Someone hasn't read anything by Plato

>they went with shitty WWI
>not with WWII
>will have to wait at least 2 years more to see and drive a next-gen King Tiger

To cash in on the fact that WW1 was started over a century ago and it's going to make nostalgia bucks. That and it's less well-known than WW2 which is why they made it so innacurate, because the majority of people who play it will not think further about it and will think they've learned more about WW1.

>popular vote
>remove all illegal votes from shillary
>trump wins by 3 million

the popular vote does not matter; trump won in an absolute landslide

>just ignore the sjws they'll go away
>who cares lol

hello zoe

damn made me think

>plato

the cuck of greek philosophers

>re-writing history
>soldiers that were actually there are also in the game

nigga are u dumb?

Mad white bois?

>black man hobbies: working out, going to the club and fucking bitches, playing NFL, intimidating white people, and being the most culturally relevant ethnicity

>white boy hobbies: getting mad on the internet over black people pixels, getting bullied, and orbiting girls

>just ignore the sjws they'll go away
It's not like you are doing anything about it.
And no, Trump won't change anything unless he starts executing SJWs and censoring them.
It means less sandniggers will get to USA.

Just pretend it's a reenactment.

WENT TO A UNIVERSITY THAT TEACHES MARXISM

OH WEOW YOU MEAN LIKE EVERY UNIVERSITY? PLZ LEAVE Sup Forums

>"THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR TRUMP BEING LESS THAN THE NUMBER THAT VOTED FOR HILLARY MEANS NOTHING! NUMBERS MEAN NOTHING! WE'RE IN THE POST-FACT ERA NOW!"

If you want historically accurate WW1 game play Verdun. Its even more of a depressing meat grinder of death and pointlessness.

If you want fantasy WW1 adventuring then theres Necrovision.

Half assing one into the other and then adding in modern ideas of identity and representation is insulting. I mean there were loads of French colonials fighting why not have them as the reps. Nah fuck that heres something that makes no sense what so ever.

Also no one cares about Indians in the game its just black people because its stupid.

>trump wins by 3 million if you remove all illegal votes

and you know this how...?

Haven't those two gotten divorced?

who cares about dumb weeb shit?

>Whenever Hillary wins something it was le rigged illegals boogeyman
>When Trump wins because of the Russians its okay

lel

shut up you stupid white faggot

>make dumb claim
>get asked for a source
>post a picture BTFOing marxist cucks

the alt right, everyone

Soros has already manipulated everything, the recount is going to fuck Trump up.

When did Sup Forums get infested with leddit cunts?

>WENT TO UNIVERSITY THAT TEACHES MARXISM

altbabies have absolutely no experience outside of playing videogames and identifying with them like a snivelling little nerds, its hilarious

>landslide
lmao
russian here
we rigged it all
i can even show you the proof
just send me bitcoins

But higurashi taught me that Oni are actually Portuguese people

>a handfull of big coastal cities should be the only ones that matter

>Actual niggers fighting on the african front dying for central and allies
>"but there wasn't many in europe so it doesn't count"

The majority of soldier skins in this game are white, just like the majority of soldiers fighting in the war. There are a few blacks, an indian and, may allah forgive me for mentioning their names, a few turks.

How are you not fine with this? Do you honestly want all skins to be white even though not everyone fighting the war was?