>Conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iMKK3NRwn6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Hey, you say x is bad, but y is bad too, chrckmate drumpflord!"

>Advocating violence against the jew
Anti-Semite.

>it has to be one or the other not both

The very same Wall Street that supported and funded the Clinton campaign.

This is a Nazi board. We know. Gas the Banker Jews. (You) not realizing this makes u tarded

this

It's not Mexican immigrants it's illegal fucking aliens who don't pay taxes but are supported through welfare and healthcare. Fuck off faggot

It's Wall Street and the democratic cronies that push for open borders, to flood the US with cheap labour and votes, so the rich and sit on their ivory towers, and liberals can self-flagellate and congratulate themselves for being so tolerant

Fathima Gassem

Bitch dont act your spoiled ass is gonna do immigrant work.

Did an illegal fuck your oneitiis ? Kek

Op still believes in the republican democrat dichotomy meme!!!!

"immigrant work" or brute labour as some call it can be automated to 99,9% so nobody needs to do that kind of work

I agree. But produce farming requires hand picking due to the delicate nature of vegetables. Its not like cotton or peanuts that can be harvested by machinery

Bitch ass, my father did beaner work for most of his life, and if he actually made a real attempt to pass on his knowledge to me, I would probably be doing the same thing. And I worked as a butcher/meat clerk for quite a while, a job being allocated to the Midwest so that illegal factory workers can do it for less.

Even then, do I have to lower my standards so some rich cunt can sip martinis paying beaners shit while allowing European/Aframs to go unemployed? Fuck that, they can pay us decent and comply with Labor standards.

>occupy democrats pic
Opinions discarded
Saged & reported

yeah that wouldnt ever happen

youtube.com/watch?v=iMKK3NRwn6Y

I said cotton and peanuts are harvested by machinery. Imagine picking squash or tomatoes with a combine lol.

Give and take, that's just business.

this

If you aren't doing exactly this you are a niggerfaggot

>(((Wall Street)))

Le bump

He would if it'd be better paid. And you know why it's not better paid? Because capitalists have an unlimited suply of cheap labour. Cheap labour provided by leftists and their open-borders policy

>Leftshits

>Newshill doesnt know he cant bump his own thread

Lmao. Saged

>you are stupid for not voting for the candidate that was paid expensive speaches from Wall Street and had the most donations from them.

Goldman Sachs forbid donations to trump.