I have a message for you

I have a message for you.

The Mexican you called a spic was mugged today and now he can't pay his bills.
The Canadian you called a leaf tripped over something, hurt his leg and can't attend his mother's birthday.
The Romanian you called a thief accidentally dropped his food and is now hungry.
The Swede you called a cuck had an argument with his family, left his home and is now crying.
The German you called a muslim got fired today and is now waiting to get kicked out of his apartment.

Fuck off gypsy scum

>The Canadian you called a leaf tripped over something

probably a rake

/thread

And they didn't get called that for nothing

/thread

>The Romanian you called a thief
Stop lying you filthy gypsy, no one ever called you a thief on this board

kek

/thread

off by one
sage

It's not my mother's birthday today, Mr. Rainbow Flag.

Check your privilege.

THE DAY WE FEARED HAS COME.

checked, and daaam!

five for five today, I am on fire

Good.

Tough Shit

Don't know em

Don't owe em.

/thread

>The German you called a muslim
>German
>Muslim
pick one

and?

Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep. No immunities.

/thread

/thread

I pick both, khaffir.

the spic who didn't have any money in savings and carried his whole savings in this wallet?

no sympathy.

The canadian who still lives with his mother?

no sympathy

the romanian who stole food and dropped it?

just wasted two meals

the swede who cries over fee fee's?

no sympathy

the german(?) who fucks goats and got fired for doing a bad job?

fuck him

Sugi pula ba de taran cersetor tiganu dracu

Fucking gypsy

I hurt my leg and now this shit?

I like this thread.

Kek.

We are sick of thousands of white women getting raped each year by this scum. Be happy that we are only calling them names...

>The Canadian you called a leaf tripped over something, hurt his leg and can't attend his mother's birthday

That's his fault for being a giant pussy

>The Mexican you called a spic was mugged today and now he can't pay his bills.
Maybe he should be done something about his shitty amoral neighborhood full of mexicans. Oh wait he's mexican nevermind.
>The Canadian you called a leaf tripped over something, hurt his leg and can't attend his mother's birthday.
Retards tend to hurt themselves. Trudeau is going to sign into law that all Canadians must wear helmets at all times.
>The Romanian you called a thief accidentally dropped his food and is now hungry.
Dropped his food where? Is Romania so dirty that you drop your food and it becomes inedible?
>The Swede you called a cuck had an argument with his family, left his home and is now crying.
Can't really expect much from the estrogen infested swede "males".
>The German you called a muslim got fired today and is now waiting to get kicked out of his apartment.
No doubt his apartment is going to be used for refugees. Gotta be tolerant else nazi.

>implying we wouldn't give the guy a lift to his moms birthday like any Canadian would.
fucking gypsy's, the lot of you Romanians

OK

>The Canadian you called a leaf tripped over something, hurt his leg and can't attend his mother's birthday.

A

>The Mexican you called a spic was mugged today and now he can't pay his bills.
Probably by another spic.
Tripped over a rake.
>The Romanian you called a thief accidentally dropped his food and is now hungry.
He can still eat it.
>The Swede you called a cuck had an argument with his family, left his home and is now crying.
So I was right?
>The German you called a muslim got fired today and is now waiting to get kicked out of his apartment.
Shouldn't have beheaded his coworker.