ATTENTION

Shills are currently REALLY active right now
There are THREE largely active gaming threads currently, while there are 0 by default
When there are multiple threads about something that's not usually discussed on Sup Forums then it's a sign of a shill assignment
The shills are adding hidden messages to their posts to imply that gaming is considered a good thing by Sup Forums and seemingly discouraging posts have an encouraging tone to them e.g. >Unless you're aiming to go pro you should just stop. (So you shouldn't stop if you're going pro?)
It's then followed by proxy replies claiming that they're gamers, to mislead newfags into believing that Sup Forums is a gamer board and gaming is absolutely fine!

>What should I do
1) Don't reply to gaming threads
2) Don't lie to yourself that you'll always play games even when you're older, once you get older you'll realize gaming is degenerate and boring, you'll heavily regret all the wasted time, if you're a seasoned gamer and still play then ask yourself these questions: 1) Am I playing because of my gaming friends? 2) Am I playing just because of inertion/daily quests/farming or even because it's hard to accept that all you did for this time was for nothing and you're just scared to throw it in the trash and opening up a game feels more like a neccessity and a job and not something fun? 3) Are the other things in life (not neccessarily real life, internet is fine too) far more entertaining than games that I'm missing out by doing the same repetitive actions? (Yes, even the most complex games nowadays are repetitive, you've just been brainwashed to believe that the experience is entirely different every time, equally true for both single and multiplayer games)

t. a former gamer

OH, and there's also a large GAY thread up right now, hopefully you can make the conclusions...

Shnorhakalut'yun ynker Pepe

lmao who gives a shit m8

>Implying MMO's are the only type of game.

Fuck off man i'm enjoying the shit out of System Shock 2

This
Gaming is degenerate, get a gym membership and learn to cook

What causes unknown flags? All shills in are missing flags.

Gym is just goyim without the vowels. Keep paying those membership shekels.

>Learn to cook

That's my wife's job.

Nevermind, thread was moved from Sup Forums, hence no flags. Those are retards not shills.

>(my opinion here is fact, don't lie to yourself)

While I'll agree that it's rediculous the number of threads on this shit, I am actually a gamer and enjoy my hobby. I use it to make money casting (and like fuck will I tell you what I stream), and I do it out of enjoyment for the competition. It's stimulating to me, so get fucked on that front.

But yeah that level of shill threads about it is rediculous. I'm here to perpetuate the alt-right against the mayne streem meteors, not beat gamergate dry again.

>Shnorhakalut'yun ynker Pepe

>Implying you can't cook, go to the gym and play video games

Fuck off

It's all the same thing, I didn't even focus on MMORPG's in the OP, everything from a single player action RPG to a MOBA is the same repetitive crap, there are no redpilled games, there are a few presets of gameplay that are copypasted towards every game, save the pretentious indie bullshit that's even worse, without any overexaggeration, all the games where you can shoot are exactly the same game, single or multi or coop, story rich or no story, linear or open world,fixed story or role playing, player classes or a single character, it's. all. the. same. fucking. game.
and of course
>jew detector
>at my blatantly anti-jew OP post
Spotted the JIDF
Hello JIDF, again

>wife
>Sup Forums

You really had me going there for a second

You can exercise at home, even though I don't find it worthy the time and only do it sometimes to stay somewhat healthy
Strawman
The time you spend on the games could've been used for other things and you perfectly know it

You shills/newfags keep surprising me

Sup Forums is not Sup Forums

so what i stopped playing about 2 or 3 years ago and replaced it... with nothing
im neet but gaming is no fun anymore so I just shitpost in here 24/7

>gym
>cooking
>Sup Forums
>video games
>job

Hello my name is and im lying on the internet

>implying you only browse Sup Forums

>i stopped playing about 2 or 3 years ago and replaced it... with nothing
You replaced it with free time
Even the shitposting is more productive, you learn about the world and get new information flowing in

I did browse other boards in the past but I only browse Sup Forums now, almost all boards on Sup Forums are completely cucked and are on entirely different levels that Sup Forums is

Again, you are either a shill and should fuck off, or a newfag, in which case don't get offended and just lurk more

>There are THREE largely active gaming threads currently, while there are 0 by default
Because everyone with right-wing opinions are being banned off Sup Forums. I got banned for arguing that giving Nintendo games to a 4 year old would make them retarded the other day.

Maybe you've been playing too many COD clones m8, because there are plenty of original games that can be different with every play-through.

On another note, ever hear off the common theory on this board that the jews use controlled opposition and manipulate thought patterns? You don't have to be a jew to aid the jew.

Cant simply be that the GamerGate thing redpilled some Sup Forumsirgins and now sometimes they want to know what Sup Forums think about thos or that games related issue?
Just using the old Occam razor.

Wait are you defending Video games? And lurk time is over

>ever hear off the common theory on this board that the jews use controlled opposition and manipulate thought patterns
Yes, that's exactly what your post is trying to achieve contrary to mine, shills are digging their own graves
The threads that go like: "Games are bad, but not that bad, right fellow Sup Forumsacks?? XD" are the ones with the actual controlled opposition label that you are trying to put on me
>Maybe you've been playing too many COD clones
Strawman, I've specifically mentioned
> all the games where you can shoot are exactly the same game, single or multi or coop, story rich or no story, linear or open world,fixed story or role playing, player classes or a single character
to avoid the very strawman that you've made, and no, it's not just about shooters, all MOBA's are the same, all survival games are the same, all card games are the same, all RPG's are the same e.t.c. e.t.c.
>m8
An outdated and unused terminology on Sup Forums. Either a really poor attempt of a shill to assimilate or a Sup Forums invader
>there are plenty of original games that can be different with every play-through
>he replays games
You are worse than I thought, even the games that are meant to be replayed like Fallout 2 or PT are not only unoriginal on their own but a fucking joke when replayed
Gamergate is really old though
>Wait are you defending Video games?
What? Where?
>And lurk time is over
What?

Daily reminder that if you haven't played everything in God Tier you don't know anything about Western video games.

Did anyone actually play Alpha Protocol?

>Daily reminder
>Daily
So you are from Sup Forums after all, aren't you?

Also >you have to play through all the games in this picture made by a neckbeard or you can't hate vidya!!
get It doesn't even help that from the ones I know there are fucking joke games in the god tier like JA2, BG 2 or Gothic 2, probably a troll list

I watched a review from a degenerate russian satire reviewer when it came out
The game is a pile of shit even by gaming standards

are you talking about the risk threads?

>So you are from Sup Forums after all, aren't you?
Maybe Sup Forums from years ago I guess. It's a shithole now.

>get I've probably been here longer than your gross third world country has had internet. I don't know who you're trying to impress by acting like an authority on anything here.

>the ones I know there are fucking joke games
wew

Kinda related, I feel like next gen was a shit show, I loved dark souls 3 though. It was really easy to sell my Playstation after i just bought one shit game after another.
>lets spend all of our money on graphics and advertising
>gameplay and dialog?
>fuck that, here's some DLC

No, there was a "blacks in battlefield" thread, a streamer buttlick thread and a "do you play?" thread, probably some or all of them are archived already
I will respond to your next post if there would be a single argument or claim that's not a fallacy
The sticky thread on Sup Forums has a list of fallacies for your use

And I actually know more then just the ones I listed and I can understand why neckbeards would put stuff like Fallout, Deus Ex or System Shock in the god tier and I still consider all of it crap, I just pointed out the games that aren't considered good even by neckbeard standards

>buy next gen console
>just play old PC games instead
I'm going to skip the next gen. Fuck it.

did someone say Armenia ?

Wow, you are in late today, Hakop.

How are you doing? Water back yet, or still drinking from the reservoir?

You keep saying "I know," but you have yet to say "I've played," and here you mention you gain your knowledge from watching a reviewer. Are you sure you aren't some shithead kid with ADHD that's getting all of his information from youtubers? Because that is the picture you are painting. I bet most of those games are older than you are.

Its shit, I still have a chipped XBOX from my brother in law and I've been playing couch co op of battlefront 2 and NFL street with blunts and buddies, it feels good man and now I only wanna play games when people are over so its not a daily hobby anymore

schnor hakal'em pepe

>pepe
>typical for someone trying to assimilate
>You keep saying "I know," but you have yet to say "I've played,"
Because I didn't complete the games I've listed since they simply weren't good, I've only finished F and F2 from the """God tier""" ones, knowing your lack of reasoning you'll probably reply with a fallacial claim that I should've completed them before making a judgement
>here you mention you gain your knowledge from watching a reviewer
I never claimed that I've played Alpha Protocol, strawman, anecdotal
>Are you sure you aren't some shithead kid with ADHD
ad hominem, strawman
>that's getting all of his information from youtubers. Because that is the picture you are painting
strawman, false cause, anecdotal
>I bet most of those games are older than you are
strawman, ad hominem, false cause

>Because I didn't complete the games I've listed since they simply weren't good
>I've only finished F and F2
>only finishing the easiest games on the list
It's becoming clearer now. Your subhuman armenian brain was incapable of learning how to play them, wasn't it? I bet you didn't make it past the first hour in any of those games, forget completing them.

Sorry kid, I'm already tired with playing with you, you seem like a nice fella though